Sweet Reunion

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you not because of what you have but because of what I feel. I care for you not because you need care but because I want to. I’m always here for you not because I want you to be with me but because I want to be with you…”

Lee Min Ho stopped his car in the basement and turned to Park Shin Hye who was looking left and right nervously. He knew she was worried of being followed again. He tried to hold back his laughter.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

Shin Hye turned to Min Ho and glared at him angrily. “What are you doing? Why must you bring me back to your house? If you need to discuss anything we can do it in the agency. Please look at your watch. It’s only 4.30pm and it’s still working hours. I still have a lot of works to do in the office.”

“But I checked with Won Seuk and he said it’s okay for me to bring you home. He has nothing for you to do.” Min Ho said, still trying to keep a straight face.

Song Won Seuk! I’m going to kill you. “But we can still talk in the agency. Let’s go back to the agency, eo?” Shin Hye knew she wouldn’t win arguing with Min Ho but she can’t go to his house. President Kim will find out and everything will be back to square one.

Min Ho sighed before looking at her again. “What are you scared of? I can assure you no one is following us and no one will take our photo this time. Okay?”

Shin Hye widened her eyes in shocked. He found out. He really found out.

“Yes. This is what you should be worried now. I already found out and knew everything.” Min Ho said as he leaned forward to Shin Hye, near enough to feel her uneven breathes. “You are really in a big trouble now.”

 

Shin Hye walked as fast as she could to the living room once she stepped into Min Ho’s house. She stood at the corner with her hands covering .

Min Ho let out a long sigh when he saw what Shin Hye was doing. He crossed with arms and looked at her unbelievably.

“What are you doing again? Why are you covering your mouth?” Min Ho asked as he slowly walked towards her. He stopped when they were only a feet away. He slowly removed her hands and looked at her. “Look at me.”

Shin Hye shook her head and still looking down. “I know what’s in your mind. You brought me back here so I couldn’t run away from you. You are going to convince me that everything will be alright and you will protect me no matter what happened. You will make me surrender by kissing me like you always do. We won’t be able to finish talking because you will keep kissing me whenever I said something you don’t want to hear.”

Min Ho lifted her chin up lightly to face him. “You are right. I brought you back here so you couldn’t run away from me. I hate myself for letting you go that day when you broke up with me. I should have locked you in here and knock some sense into this beautiful head of yours. But you are wrong. I’m not going to convince you that everything will be alright because the truth is everything was alright now. About the kissing part…” Min Ho stopped and shifted his gaze to her lips and took a deep breath. “You can’t blame me for that because I hate this alluring lips talking back to me every second and kissing you was the best way to keep them quiet.”

Shin Hye opened her eyes wide and bit her lower lip as her fists tightened. She tried to calm herself and took a deep breath. “I knew you found out about the deal I had with President Kim but it doesn’t change anything. He won’t let us go that easily.” She murmured very softly.

Min Ho closed his eyes as he sighed heavily. “You are the most stubborn person I’ve ever met. What am I going to do with you?”

Shin Hye let out a sigh of relief when Min Ho turned away and sit on the sofa chair.

“Sit down. This conversation is going to be long and I promise you I wouldn’t kiss you until we finish, okay?” Min Ho glared at her.

She carefully walked to the couch and took a seat opposite of him.

“You want to know what’s going on, right? Why did that old man change his plan and return you back to me, right?” Min Ho took a deep breath before he continued. “The night when Song Won Seuk sent you over here, he told me that you have to break up with me to protect me. And when you were drunk, you told me that someone is watching us. I asked you who was that and you said I’ll be in trouble if you tell me. I slowly recalled something was different and weird in you after we came back from Chengdu. So I got hyung to check for me where did you go since you came back to Seoul first on that day. And I was right, it was President Kim. Of course we wouldn’t find out what he talked to you but thanks to your new boss. He told us everything he knew.”

Shin Hye bit her lips and cursed inside. Song Won Seuk! You still dare to swear in my face when you are lying.

“He threatened you to stay away from me, am I right? And you agreed.” Min Ho chuckled with disbelief. “Am I really that useless to you? All the promises I made that I’ll protect you and take care of you, you just treat it as a joke? You think I’m won’t be able to fight against that old man to protect you and to protect us? Is that what you think about me?”

Shin Hye’s face turned pale as she quickly stood up from the couch. “NO! That’s not…”

“Then why do you agree the deal with him?” Min Ho cut her off and raised his voice at her. He stood up and his eyes turning red in anger. “Because you don’t believe in me. You think I will hide like a turtle in the shell when our relationship surfaced in the public. You think I won’t be able to protect you that you rather hurt me with all those horrible words and leave me alone with a broken heart.” Min Ho said sadly as there were tears welling in his eyes.  

Shin Hye held her breath as she looked into his painful gaze. The pain was so torturing that her tears already kept rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I hurt you but I couldn’t take the risk. I know you will protect me even you have to lose everything. But I don’t want to see that. I don’t want you to get hurt just because I want to be with you. Everything was perfect before you met me. I don’t want to destroy everything that you have been working so hard all these years. What right do I have to take that away from you?”

Min Ho made his way towards her and stood right in front of her. He cupped her face in between his hands, forcing her to meet his gaze. “You have every right to do that because my heart has already belongs to you when I first saw you. I was not perfect before I met you. My life was empty until I met you. All I had ever wanted was to love you, take care of you and make sure you were safe with me. How many times I have to repeat for you to believe me? I love you.” He said softly as he looked deep at Shin Hye before leaning down and kissed her passionately.

She didn’t push him away and she just shut her eyes as the tears were still continue to rolled down her cheeks. At this moment, she knew she couldn’t hold it anymore and no way she could push him away. She just wants to savour his kiss and savour this moment. She moved her hands out to his head, her fingers sliding into his soft hair. The kisses soon lost their tenderness and became more and more intense. Her heartbeat began rising a higher level each time he moved closer.

Min Ho’s right hand was on her nape holding her in place while his left hand was wrapping securely around her waist, pressing her closer against his chest. He could feel the heat starting to rise within him. He nibbles on her lower lip, his tongue tried to part them open for him. He felt her gasped on his mouth as he slipped his tongue in to meet hers. Her soft tongue and warm breath sent shivers to him. He wants her, hungry for her.

Shin Hye felt the butterflies tingling in her stomach and her legs went jelly. She moaned softly in their kiss when he pushed her gently to the back and laid her down on the couch. She parted her lips slightly, gasped for air when Min Ho pulled away from her lips as he was now trailing kisses on her neck down to her collarbone.

Min Ho made his way back to her lips as his hand started ing her blouse. Her scent was filling his senses and he can feel her heartbeat was getting uneven as he continued to knock her breath by kissing her furiously. Min Ho groaned when he felt Shin Hye’s hands slipped under his shirt behind. He deepened the kiss even more as he felt the pleasure running through his veins.

Shin Hye let out a startled gasped as Min Ho pulled away from the kiss and sat up as he took off his shirt, and leaned back to kiss her again. He later made his way to her earlobe and it gently, sending a jolt of electricity through her body. Her face was blushing red when she felt Min Ho slowly slid the blouse off her, revealing her white bra. She gasped heavily when his lips and tongue ran all the way down from her neck to her cleavage.

“Op-oppa…” Shin Hye whispered softly when she fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter