The Key To My Heart

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love who your heart wants, not what your eyes want. Don’t worry about what others say or think. This love is yours, not theirs…”

Park Shin Hye and the eonnies were walking towards the Beijing Airport exit after they landed 20 minutes ago. Their car was already waiting for them outside but just going to the exit was a big problem. The whole airport was flooded with Lee Min Ho’s fans. They were trying to walk as fast as possible to prevent getting push by them. But the way to the exit was too crowded and almost out of control. Suddenly, Shin Hye felt someone pushed her from behind. She lost her balance and fell down on the floor. She felt a sharp pain on her left hand when something cut into her flesh.

“Shin Hye! Are you okay?” Seon Yang was shocked when she saw Shin Hye fell down next to her. She turned to the crazy fans that pushed her. “Yah! Michyeosseo?”

Ji Ni and Hye Mi helped Shin Hye up and they almost scream when they saw her wrist was bleeding. “Oh my god! Shin Hye, your hand is bleeding. There were broken glasses on the floor.” Seon Yang quickly took out her handkerchief and press on the wound to stop the bleeding. “Ji Ni, I saw a convenient store over there. Go to get some bandage and plaster. We will wait for you in the car.” Seon Yang turned to Shin Hye and continued, “Can you walk? Did you get hurt anywhere else? I think we should go to the car first.” “I’m okay. Let’s go.” Shin Hye answered and they quickly walked to the exit.  

About 10 minutes later, Ji Ni came back with the bandage and antiseptic cream. Seon Yang helps Shin Hye to clean the wound, applied the cream and wrapped it with the bandage when they were on the way to the hotel. “The cut wasn’t deep but it’s quite long. Luckily it stops bleeding already.” Seon Yang said worriedly.

“Thanks eonnie. I’m okay. I’m sorry to trouble you all. I should be more careful next time.” Shin Hye said, feeling sorry.

“Babo. This isn’t your fault at all. Those women were running like bulls. They didn’t even stop to apologize.” Hye Mi said angrily. “It will take about 30 minutes to reach the hotel. Shin Hye, take a rest first.” Shin Hye nodded. She leaned back in her seat and gazed out at the moving traffic. She took a deep breath and her mind began to travel back to that night she was in Min Ho’s hotel room.

 

Shin Hye closed her eyes when their lips finally touched. She could smell his fresh scent of body wash and the faint scent of nicotine that lingered on his breath. He was kissing her very softly and gently, and she timidly returned his kiss. He put a hand behind her head and pulled her closer to him, carefully not to scare her as he slowly deepened the kiss. Shin Hye gasped slowly as he ran his tongue along her lips and parted it gently.

He pulled away before he couldn’t and lost his control completely. Shin Hye’s face was red with burning blush. She kept her eyes low and dare not to meet Min Ho’s gaze. Min Ho was breathing heavily as he rested his forehead on hers. After a while, he looked down and took her hand. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Shin Hye peered questioningly up at him, her fear and hesitance evident. A small smile quirked on Min Ho lips. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “You shouldn’t be afraid of falling in love with me because you already do. And this time you couldn’t deny it anymore. You did kiss me back. So you can’t push me away now.”

Shin Hye’s face turned even red and she was now glaring at him. “You were the one who asked me to stay away from you, remember? And I didn’t even do anything.”

“Aish… that babo. It’s okay. I killed him already.” Min Ho replied with a wink but Shin Hye sneered at him. He laughed before pulling her into his arms, cradling her to his chest. He breathed in her hair and said, “I’m the one who couldn’t control myself and come close to you. I know what you afraid of and I promise you that I’ll never let anything happened to you.”

 

The loud beep coming from her phone shook her from her deep thoughts. She took it out from her bag and the new message was from Min Ho.

“Where are you? Reach the hotel already?”

“Not yet.”

“Not yet?! We are almost there already. Is everything alright? I heard from hyung that the airport was very crowded. Is that the reason why you guys are late?” 

Shin Hye looked at her hand. He will definitely freak out when he saw this.

“Yeah. It was crowded but we are reaching soon. See you later.”

“Okay.”

She put her phone back in her bag and sighed. She was still unsure with her own decision. There will be a lot of challenges lie ahead of them. But she wanted to try it out and follow what her heart wants.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

By the time Shin Hye and the eonnies settled down, Min Ho and Manager Han already waiting for them in his room. As soon as they entered his room, Min Ho was already looking at her with a big smile. She tried to hide her hand behind and prayed Seon Yang wouldn’t bring out the injury issue.

“What took you guys so long? Normally you all will reach before us.” Min Ho said, still looking at Shin Hye. Seon Yang throws herself on the couch and snapped at him. “Yah! Thanks to your precious fans. They almost kill us alive. Shin Hye was injured because of your fans pushed her and she fell on the broken glasses. Great!

Min Ho was already stood in front of her, looking furious and checked her from head to toe. “Yah. I’m okay. Everyone is looking at us.” She whispered softly. He glared at her dangerously when he saw the bandage wrapping around her wrist. Shin Hye try to pull away when Min Ho checked her hand but he was too strong and his face was so black. She cleared and said, “It’s just a small cut. I’m okay.” She stole a glance at Manager Han who now walking to them.

“What small cut?! Although it’s not deep but the cut was about 2 inches long and it was bleeding a lot. It will definitely leave a scar.” Hye Mi said. Shin Hye closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Please stop talking already eonnie. She feels like crying now.

Manager Han took a look on her hand and said, “Are you sure it’s okay to just wrapped it like that? Should I bring you to the hospital to check?” Shin Hye shook her head urgently and almost pleading. “I’m really fine. Eonnie already help me to apply the antiseptic cream and it’s not that serious.” She almost jumped when Min Ho’s voice filled the room.

“Hyung, can’t we just bring them along using the VIP exit next time? I don’t want my girl…” Min Ho almost blurted out the word girlfriend when he saw Shin Hye looking at him with a panicked look. He blinked his eyes several times and cleared his throat before he continued, “I mean I don’t want my girl staffs walking alone at the dangerous crowded airport.” 

“Are you crazy? What will your fans think when they saw so many girls by your side? They won’t try to understand who they are and will just figure a way to kill any woman near to you. They are obsessed with you. You will only put them into another dangerous situation by putting them near to you. Don’t even think about it.” Manager warned him and walked to the table. “We should quickly start the meeting and let Shin Hye rest after this. We still have a dinner appointment with the Isun boss to discuss about the potato chips CF.”

Min Ho let out a long sigh when he saw Shin Hye mouthed “gwenchana” at him.

 

After the discussion, everyone was walking to the door when Min Ho said from behind. “Shin Hye, I need you to help me on the lyric. There are some words that I don’t know how to pronounce.” Shin Hye and Manager Han turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter