Interview

Yearning For Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away… -Nicholas Sparks”

Putting down her book, “At First Sight”, Park Shin Hye took a small sip of her hot coffee and looked out the window. It was a lovely morning, although the weather is very cold during winter in Seoul. She has been back to Korea for one month now. For the past 4 years, she has been studying her degree in Beijing Foreign Studies University as a foreign scholarships student. The first year was the hardest. Although there are Korean students but with her quiet personality, she is more or less alone in the class. She has to study hard to learn Chinese and to cope with the different lifestyle in Beijing. Now, she is back to Korea, the first thing she has to do is find a job.

“Park Shin Hye! Oh my god. It has been forever since the last time we met. I missed you so much!” Shin Hye was startled by the sudden voice and hug behind her. “Ya, Sung Seon Jin. Do you want me to have heart attack the first thing after so many years?” Shin Hye stood up and turn to her childhood best friend with a big smile and give her a bear hug. “Seon Jin, I missed you too.”

Sung Seon Jin took a sit opposite her and ordered her drink. “Wah, how long have it been? 4 years already, right. You still look as pretty as always. Oh yeah… do you know our class president Kim Sook Eun……”

Shin Hye just smile listening to her best friend updating her on everything she has missed all these years. Seon Jin is still the same, the chatterbox and active girl. After being friends with her forever, until now she is still wondering why a quiet girl like her can click so well with this out going and talkative Seon Jin. Guess this is what we call fate. 

“……is so funny...hahaha.” Seon Jin continued to talk and laugh. Then she realized Shin Hye is smiling quietly opposite her without saying a word. “Ya, Park Shin Hye. After so many years you have nothing to say to me?” she pouted her lips and looking at Shin Hye. “Sweetheart, what am I supposed to say when you are talking non-stop like that?” Shin Hye smiled and shook her head. “You are still the same. I wonder how a big child like you can be a teacher. Your students must be happy to have a cheery teacher like you.”

“Ya. I’m very serious when comes to my work, okay. So, what are you planning to do now that you are back to Korea? Interested to become a teacher like me? My school have a vacancy.” She asked jokingly. “I think the students will be boring to death if I’m to be their teacher. No. I’m not a teaching material. But you are right. I’m currently looking for a job. I’ve back to Korea for a month already and there is no news on my job application. I’m starting worried.” Shin Hye sighed.

“No worries. You are always the smartest one in our school. I’m sure you will get a job in no time.” Seon Jin gives her an assuring smile and suddenly something crossed her mind. “Oh yeah, are you interested in PA or secretarial kind of job? My sister’s company is looking for a PA who can read and understand Korean and Chinese. You know Chinese, right. If you are interested I can call my sister and let her know.” Seon Jin already took her mobile phone out and starts texting her sister. Shin Hye sit up straight. “Of course I’m interested. But… I do not have any working experience. I’m willing to learn. What are the qualifications they need for the post?” Seon Jin’s phone rings and she quickly look at her sister’s reply message. “Okay, the drink is on you today. My sister just replied and asks if you are free for an interview at 2pm tomorrow. I think her company is desperately looking for a candidate in this post. I’m not very sure what the job description is like but you can talk to them tomorrow and find out. I’ll text you the address. Is located at Gangnam-gu, Seoul”

“Seon Jin, thank you so much. You are really my lifesaver.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Okay! Good job Min Ho. Is a wrap for today. Thank you.” The photographer pats on Min Ho’s shoulder. “Thank you for your hard work too.” Min Ho smiled and thanks all other crew in the studio after finished his cf photo shooting. His manager walked to him with a cup of coffee. He knows Min Ho needed it badly. “Oh thank you, hyung. I can fall asleep standing up.” Min Ho took a big sip of his coffee and sit on a chair there. “Hyung, can I at least have a day off this week? I’m exhausted. The Heirs just ended 3 days ago and I’ve been working non-stop since then. The drama shooting already drained me and I really need at least a day just to sleep.” Min Ho complained.

His manager looked at him with a pity smile. “I wish I could let you off but as you know, your drama is a big hit and you are getting love calls from a lot of cf. I don’t think President Kim will let you go. You will be off to Shanghai for cf shooting and Beijing for Baidu Awards next week. Do you know how popular are you in China now? We even need to find a PA for you ASAP so he/she can help me out a little. I’m exhausted too.” 

Just when Min Ho wanted to complain, his stylist, Sung Seon Yang came to his manager. “Oppa, my sis just texted me that she has a friend who just came back from Beijing who is looking for a job. She is a Korean who can read and understand Chinese. I have ask her to come for an interview tomorrow 2pm. Is that okay with you?”

“Oh Seon Yang-ah…thank you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter