One Time, Part Two

One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Minji barged into Junhoe’s room at six in the morning, shaking him violently at his ankle to make him get up. “Yah Junhoe, wake up.” He was slowly getting him by his grunts and groans, probably wondering what the heck was going and why she was waking up. It was just Junhoe though, she never felt bad waking him up earlier than he usually did. “Oh god, Junhoe, you’re like a damn rock, wake up, child.” 

“Noona, what is this?” He finally woke up and answered her, looking at her sleepily with his eyes that couldn’t even fully open right now. “Is this the normal time that people wake up?”

“Kid, what time is normal for you?”

“The time I wake up.” 

“Child, that is not even close to normal,” Minji stated, rolling her eyes at him. “The time that you wake up, is the time people are getting out of work. So get out of bed and come help me with this cake. Then you can go back to sleep, I need to finish this before Taehyung wakes up.” 

“I better be having a piece of this cake if I am really getting out of bed just to come help you, Noona. What cake is this anyway?” 

“Umm Junhoe, it’s Taehyung’s birthday. Who else would I wake up this early to bake the cake for?” 

Groaning a bit, he still looked at her lazily, resting his elbows on the mattress as he slightly got up. “Last time I recalled... Taehyung Hyung is not my boyfriend.” 

"Last time I recalled, he was mine and I am your sister, so get up."

"Last time I recalled," he spoke up, raising an index finger up. "Normal people go out and buy their significant others a cake. This waking up at six in the morning just to bake a cake for him... Is not work out for me." 

“Junhoe,” Minji demanded, starting to tug on his arm, causing him to whine loudly, since he was so freaking sleepy. He cried out loud and complained, “Why am I losing my precious sleep for him? You know how much I cherish sleep, Noona?” 

“Junhoe,” Minji aggressed her tone at her little brother. “When you have someone, you’ll understand how good it feels to be giving them something to put a smile on their face. When you get a girlfriend, I can see it now, I’m not only going to be struggling for you for just a cake, so understand me now so when that time comes, you’ll be a good lover.” 

“It is too early for your cheesy lectures right now, Noona. My eyes are literally burning,” he pointed to his own eyes for her to see, but she rolled her eyes at how dramatic he was being. She sighed and crossed her arms against her chest, shaking her head. “You can go back to sleep when we’re finished, I really need your help. If you don’t get up, I’m going to pound you until you wish you were born as a girl, bro.”

He slowly sat up, giving her a death glare, highly unpleased about this entire situation. It took him a few seconds to answer back, but he continued giving her a dirty look and said, “If you really think I'm afraid of your loud voice, I am not. But I’m getting up to help you because you are so annoying, Noona. Your voice hurts my ears… Even more when I’m not fully awake.” Junhoe pushed the covers off of him, revealing his blue plaid boxers that he wore to sleep and his wrinkled black t-shirt. He scratched his head, stumbling upon his footsteps as he got up, and Minji watched his every step to make sure his lazy went down the stairs. Poking her head out, she yelled out to tell him, “Don’t knock anything over. Everything’s prepared on the table that has the Madagascar balloons.” 

“Noona, you are not serious right now, Madagascar balloons?” Junhoe stopped real quick, looking at Minji from the top of the stairs before he took his first step. “How old is Taehyung Hyung turning again?” 

“25.” 

“And how old are you?” 

“26, child.” 

“Calling me the child,” Junhoe snickered bitterly. “You guys are the one who are halfway to 50 and he’s getting Madagascar balloons from you.”

“Taehyung likes lions, okay?” 

“That is not my point, Noona. The point is that he's twenty freaking five years old and you're getting him balloons that have lions on them. Don't you feel bad for the poor man?”

“Junhoe, just go downstairs and start helping me do all the mixing that’s in the bowl,” Minji demanded, pointing towards the stairs. He groaned louder and forcefully walked down the stairs, purposely being loud at every step to indicate that he was not pleased by all of this. Minji stood there and smiled, excited to see Taehyung’s face with her early surprise for him.

At eight in the morning, Taehyung and Wendy were both sitting up on the bed under the covers, not uttering even a word to eachother when both of them woke up at the same time. Even though they both weren’t wearing any clothes, they still had no space to even get up from the bed just to put their clothes on.

What they both did last night was so wrong of them. Especially that they both have someone, despite Wendy being in a fail relationship. However, she still felt horrible because no matter how abusive, aggressive and dominating Leeteuk was, he never brought in another girl in his life… He only had Wendy. It made her feel like right now. She felt that she was doing this to her own boyfriend and she felt like that she made Taehyung do this to his girlfriend, which was even worse because she was actually a sweetheart. 

Taehyung, on the other hand, had a sweet girl like Minji. And him doing this to her made him feel like the most ed up person that was ever living right now. 

They both sat up stiffly, not daring enough to look at the fact that they both did somethig horrible. the damn alcohol, , Taehyung thought to himself. Why didn’t he have more control than this? Why did he just let Wendy kiss him and it led up to this? How was he going to tell Minji about this without her getting sad and leaving him? He knew it was selfish, but there was no way he would let Minji leave him. They’ve come too far in the relationship and he had never met a girl like her in his life, he couldn’t do it to her, no matter what selfish thing he just did last night. 

Finally letting out a deep sigh, he said in a low voice, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gotten caught up like that last night.” Well, that certainly wasn’t the first words she really wanted to hear from him waking up first thing in the morning after having with him. It wasn’t anything new because they had done this plenty of times when they were dating for four years, but after breaking up, they both cut off all communication with one another, so those words made her heart sink when she really knew that Taehyung told her that he got caught up. Without looking at her, Wendy shook her head and replied, “Don’t say sorry, Tae. It’s my fault for initiating everything.” 

“Yeah, but I should’ve stopped myself before anything. I didn’t mean to take any advantage of you.”

“You didn’t.” 

“You have a boyfriend,” Taehyung said stressfully, running a hand through his dark brown hair. Wendy nodded her head and said, “I do. I feel terrible for it. It doesn’t even matter how he treats me, I still feel terrible for it.” Taehyung was nearly on the verge of crying for the guilt that was eating him up from inside. He loved Minji, he really did, he just didn’t know why he even did that last night. He always told himself that if he was completely over Wendy, that was when he would date Minji, which is why he didn’t ask her out right away until he was sure his feelings for gone. What was this? Why did he give into her kiss so easily? Wendy grabbed onto his upper arm, feeling horrible for everything as she said, “Tae. I’m really sorry for starting all of this. I didn’t mean to do it. I let the stupid alcohol get to me and it’s my fault for throwing myself at you. I really didn’t come all the way from Busan just to ruin you and your girlfriend’s relationship. I didn’t want to mess everything up, I’m so sorry.” Guilt was also eating Wendy from inside, making her cry. She was being honest though. All she wanted to do was let loose from all the stress she’s been feeling and she was down in Seoul for the weekend visiting Sehun, so a night out at the club seemed like the best way to go. Damn it, why did it have to be Taehyung’s birthday? Why couldn’t it have been someone else besides him? Now, she was known as a cheater and she also made Taehyung cheat on the nicest girlfriend ever. How was she going to live with herself? 

“It’s my fault as well,” Taehyung shook his head, telling her honestly. “I should’ve gotten a hold of myself.” He regretted everything from last night and kept cursing at himself for not being able to control himself. Just then, his phone started going off and he looked over to see a picture of Minji flashing a few times on the screen, seeing her call. He quickly grabbed his phone and picked it up, wanting to hear her voice so badly right now.

“Babe,” he quickly picked up, breathing heavily, messing up his hair. He was trying to decide whether should tell her the truth or if he should hide it. He didn’t even know how to live this down. From the other side of the line, she said, “Morning babe. I didn’t wake you up, right? I wasn’t sure. I called you last night but I guessed you were having too much fun, so I didn’t bother you."

“Sorry I didn’t call last night,” Taehyung said slowly, still contemplating everything. Wendy lookd at him worriedly, so he finally looked after at her, as she had the blankets covering her body that they were under together. He sighed into the phone and continued, “My phone died last night and I knocked out by the time I got back to the condo. I hope you didn’t worry too much.” 

“Oh, it’s okay. I asked Jong In and he figured that you went to go knock out at your apartment, so I didn’t worry too much,” she said in the happiest tone ever, making Taehyung’s chest tightened up in pain as he knew that he was hurting her right now by lying like this. “Did you have fun though? Jong In told me you had like eight drinks.” 

“Yeah. Tiffany Noona bought me like five already.” 

“She’s forever buying you expensive drinks,” Minji stated. The more she talked, the more Taehyung became stressed and pained. “I’m glad you had fun though. Yoona Unnie is coming at like noon, so I’ll be there about 12:30. Get your stomach ready, because I know I prepared myself.” 

“Okay babe. I’ll be ready by that time.” 

“Ah of course, how do I forget? Happy birthday!” She finally wished for him, but he was at his edge of tearing up, but he bit down on his lower lip to stop it from running down his eyes. “I probably tell you this enough, but you know I love you.” At a distance, Taehyung heard, “Noona! How much of this thing do I put in the bowl?!” 

“Is that Junhoe?”

“Yeah. Babe, I gotta go. Junhoe needs help with something. I’ll see you in a few hours.” 

“I love you,” Taehyung told her honestly, wanting to tell her this a million times at this very moment. She laughed a little and replied, “Love you too. Bye babe.” The moment Taehyung hung up the phone, he gripped it tightly and then threw it onto the bed, yelling, “.” Wendy looked at him and absorbed the entire conversation that he had with Minji, seeing his eyes and knowing that his heart was clearly with Minji now. None of it had been left for her anymore. In a shaky tone, Wendy said, “I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean for all of this to happen. I wasn’t trying to get in the way between you and your girlfriend, I hope you know that I wouldn’t do that to you.” 

“I know that, Wendy. I know how you are. I know what type of person you are,” Taehyung told her, shaking his head. “We just both ed up. And I feel like right now.” All Minji ever gave him was love, trust and affection, so doing this to her was the most ed up thing he could’ve ever done. Why the did he even come outside to get fresh air? Knowing this, he would’ve stayed in the damn bathroom and poke his head out the window. All he kept doing was cursing himself in his head, feeling like he deserved to get punched in the face and beaten up for this. 

Now Wendy just wished she could’ve just rewinded time to last night and not let herself even go near Taehyung if it was going to lead to this. 

With the spare key that she had to Taehyung’s room, Minji silently tiptoed into his room and carefully made sure that she shut the door as softly as she could. The door to his bedroom was shut tight so she smiled knowing that she could make this surprise work out. Holding the red velvet cake with his name on it – which was written horribly by Junhoe, she lit the top of the candle as fast as she could so that all five candles were lit up. She actually thought surprising him after a night out at the club, drinking alcohol, knocked out in bed, waking him up early in the morning would be a good surprise for him. It would probably confuse the heck out of him because he was probably in a hangover state at the moment, from how he sounded on the phone. 

Minji pushed the door open, looking down at the cake and making sure it was balanced well enough on her hands. As she opens to sing happy birthday, the only words that get slipped out is “Hap-“ until she looked up and stopped when she saw Taehyung standing up and just finished putting on his boxers, since his hands were still on the waistband. To an even more shocking image, behind him was Wendy, who was sliding on a black dress onto her body. 

Wendy.

Wendy, the ex-girlfriend that he dated for four years. 

Wendy, the ex-girlfriend that took him years to get over until he dated her.

Wendy, the ex-girlfriend that was currently in Taehyung’s bed right now, putting on a dress after she had just seen her in her underwear. 

It didn’t worry her, but she couldn’t deny she suddenly felt like her heart had been ripped into shreds and stepped on like it meant nothing. With Taehyung in just his boxers and Wendy putting on a dress, Minji knew what went on last night. It couldn’t be any more obvious that they got together last night, and now they were putting their clothes back on.
Water immediately formed around Minji’s eyes as she saw this image, feeling her stomach twist painfully and her chest feeling tightened, making her body shake a bit. It felt like Taehyung’s stomach dropped when he saw Minji entering his apartment bedroom holding a cake with lit candles in her hand, seeing hang open at the sight of him and Wendy being close to on his bed together. 

“,” Taehyung said to himself, becoming stressed as Minji’s eyes had to be revealed to this. , this couldn’t be happening to him right now. Why the was life not on his side right now? He took a step closer and called her, “Babe.” Wendy stood there stunned, with hanging open in shock. Oh god, why was Taehyung’s girlfriend here unexpectedly? She thought she was coming around noon, why was she here now? No, their relatioship cannot be ruined because of her, she’d feel like that would lead her to a life of hell knowing what she did. 

When Taehyung took a step towards her to try to think of how to explain this, she took a step back away from him, his stomach churning painfully as he saw her move away from him. He hated the silence with her, he absolutely hated it. 

Minji couldn’t believe the sight that was in front of her. She was so shocked and hurt right now that she didn’t even know what she wanted to say… She didn’t even know what she was going to say. All she knew that Taehyung really went back to his ex-girlfriend after all, so the year and three months that was spent with her, that must’ve meant that he still had feelings for Wendy. Now, she started feeling horrible that she was keeping him away from the person that he actually really wanted to be with, and now she felt even more guilty for walking in on them like this. She suddenly felt selfish and needy, seeing that they clearly still had something for eachother. However, she couldn’t deny that she was in pain that Taehyung had to lie to her like this… But he probably had his reasons, so it’d be wrong to blame him too. Apologetically, she bent her upper body down at them and said, “I’m sorry guys. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Sorry.” With that, she put the cake down on the table outside very calmly, leaving Wendy even more stunned with her apology. What the was she saying sorry for? For interrupting them? But Taehyung was her boyfriend, how the hell is she going to say sorry for something Wendy messed up on? The moment Minji tried to run as fast as possible, Taehyung immediately ran after her, screaming her name, making her jump as she bumped her knee onto the kitchen counter, which also knocked a few things over. She stopped for a split second because of the sharp pain but it made Taehyung grab her wrist easily. 

"Babe, wait a second, hear me out," Taehyung begged, on the verge of crying see how many tears were running down her face. She shook her head very quickly, doing her best to get out of his grip and said, "No, it's okay. Tae, let go of me, I gotta get back home."  

She breaks out of his strong hold but then he pulls her arms, and wraps his hands around her waist. As his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist, his face nearly being buried to the crook of her neck, he could feel the teardrops from her eyes dripping down to his hand, and he couldn't deal with the fact that was the one causing her tears to fall. "Babe, listen to me please. I'm begging you."

She thought he was going to say the lines in the typical movies of "It's not what you think," but he clearly didn't say it because it was a known fact  that she wasn't   misunderstanding the situation of seeing her boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend, half on the same bed, and getting dressed. He buried his face into her shoulders and she could feel his lips brush against her skin as he said, "I'm sorry, babe."

hung open, shivering and trembling from the amount of crying she was doing. The shedding of tears was excessive and she was doing her very best to stop, but it kept coming out with no stop button.

With a shaky tone, she said, "I'm sorry too." His grip around her only tightened because he could feel her trying to leave, but he wasn't going to let her leave easily without explaining himself. Yes, it was obvious he ed up completely, but he didn't want  Minji to think that this was an intention, or that he still had feelings for Wendy. He knew there wasn't anyone to blame but himself, but he  just couldn't let Minji go right now.   Minji got a hold of herself and was able to say, "I'm sorry that you had to be with me for that long." Taehyung lost some strength in his arms that he loosened his grip on her, which gave her the opportunity to break away from him. When she realized he wasn't holding onto her tightly anymore, she quickly ran for the door and grabbed the doorknob. As she was twisting it open, Taehyung quickly ran after her as the door was opening, but he shut it back so she wasn't able to leave. He spun her around by her waist, cupped his hands around her face, eyes filled with worry as he looked down at the tears running down her eyes. "You can't leave, Minji. I need to explain to you." She saw Wendy walk out of the room fully dressed this time, not even catching a glimpse of her facial expressons because she was just ready to get out. Pulling his hands off her face, she cried, "Just let go of me." She was able to pull his hands off, so she quickly ran for it so she couldn't see the sight of Taehyung and Wendy in the same room anymore. Once she ran out of the room, it took a split second to react as he yelled out her name as loud as he could, then ran after her, not giving a care in the world that the only thing he had on was boxers. 

By the time the elevators closed to go down, Minji was already going down, leaving Taehyung stand there half-, deciding quickly on what to do. Since he couldn't wait for the elevator to come back up, he quickly ran for the stairs, knowing where she would park because he had two parking spots for himself at the parking lot of his apartment. He needed to get Minji as fast as he could and needed her to forgive him no matter what, he wasn't going to lose her this easily. 

He ran down many flights of stairs until he ran pass the small lobby of his apartment, but by the time he got outside, Minji was already driving out of the building complex, so running after her car would not be fast enough. The cold weather wasn't even bothering him right now even though he was seeing his cold breath being puffed into the air. He felt too angry at himself that his entire body was raging with heat, trying to think of what he had to do to get Minji to just settle down and at least face him calmly. 

----

He pushed past the doors back to his apartment room, frantically going in to put on clothes so he could go out at follow Minji back home. He saw Wendy jump up from his couch as she asked curiously, "Were you able to get her?" 

"No, she drove off already," Taehyung replied without looking at her, grabbing his jeans, a black t-shirt and socks to wear. He pulled up his jeans over his boxers, put on his t-shirt, slipped on his socks and also his tan timberland boots so he could leave immediately. As he was putting on his coat and headed towards the door, Wendy blocked his way to get him to calm down a little. She knew whenever Taehyung had to do something, he needed to go straights towards it immediately, but it seemed like he was not going to calm down about this, which worried. "Tae, talk to me a little. What's going on? Is everything going to be okay?" 

"I don't know," he quickly said, grabbing his car keys from the kitchen table. "But I need to go see Minji." 

"What's gonna happen between you guys?" Wendy asked, nearly crying. "Tell me, so I can try to do something to help this. I feel  right now, Taehyung." 

"I'm going to her house to try and talk to her. Nothing is going to happen because I'm not letting anything happen. I will literally stand in front of her house and stay there until she says she forgives me." 

"Why the did she say sorry to us?" Wendy asked very confusingly, remembering that Minji literally apologized to them when she walked in on them basically after having with eachother. Taehyung rubbed his face stressfully and replied, "It's Minji. She's gonna find a way to blame herself no matter what." 

"When we're the ones that ed up?" She asked loudly, feeling terrible that Minji had to walk in on them. Out of all the people, Taehyung really had to have the biggest sweetheart in Korea, who said sorry to them when she walked in on them. Wendy would've felt better if she pinned her down to the bed and started slapping the living daylights out of her, but this one ended up apologizing for interrupting them. Why did she do such a cruel and heartless thing to this girl? Taehyung scratched his forehead and nodded his head. "Yeah, but I need her to understand me. I gotta go. Just lock the door for me when you leave." 

"Tae, wait," she pleaded, making him turn around. She looked at him sincerely and said, "I don't want you two to have problems because of me." 

He stayed quiet for a few moments until he looked back up at her, giving her the most serious face he ever gave someone before. "I'm sorry about last night. I hope you don't think... I know I ed up... I just hope you don't think... My feelings... I don't have..." Wendy nodded her head and cut him off immediately, knowing what he meant. "I know you don't have feelings for me anymore. I know you've moved on. Last night was just one mistake. One mistake that the alcohol made you do." 

He couldn't deny that he felt absolutely terrible for having with Wendy and leaving her like this, but his feelings were long gone. The only feelings he had right now was that he needed to go back to Minji and try to make things right with her. If Minji even considered breaking up with him, he was literally going to get down on his knees and beg her not to leave him, even though he deserved it. He was going to be selfish and he was not going to let her leave him, no matter what it takes. Nodding his head at Wendy, he replied, "I'm really sorry, Wendy." 

"Go talk to Minji," Wendy urged him, feeling like there was no use anymore. "You clearly have a lot of explaining to do." 

He nodded his head, grateful that Wendy was quite understanding about all of this. Then again, she always was an understanding person, so it didn't really surprise him that she wasn't asking for more. "Good luck with everything with Leeteuk. I hope you know what to do." She only nodded her head, continuously making him leave the apartment so he could go talk to his girl. With that, he left the room, leaving Wendy standing there by herself. 

As Minji ran back into her house, tears still running down her face, basically ruining all of the make-up that she put on this morning. Her plan was to just run up the stairs to keep herself locked up inside her room, bury her head into the pillow and try to forget everything that she just saw back at his apartment. Maybe she just had to cry until it stopped to make herself feel a little better. 

Her feet were about to reach the stairs as she heard Junhoe's voice call for her loudly. "Noona. Where is the piece of cake you said you save for me? I did not wake up early to get no piece of cake." 

Replying with a shaky voice, she didn't turn around to look at him, because she was just embarrassed by the tears that were falling down her face. Usually, it was Junhoe the one making her cry because of how much stress he made her feel sometimes, but this time it wasn't him, and she didn't know if she was ready to show her face to him. "It's on the dining table. My bad, I put it there after I was trying to take a picture of the cake." 

"Cool," he said, hearing her footsteps shuffle towards the room she told him that the cake was in. She quickly wiped her tears off, but her eyeliner was already badly smudged by wiping it out in the car. Junhoe stopped at his tracks quickly, starting to be confused now, because he remembered that she left the house at around 7:45 - he glanced at his wristwatch and it was only 8:32. Did she forget something? 

"Minji Noona," he called out, making her bit down on the insides of her lips, not wanting to turn around. She let out a small voice of "hmm" as he continued to say, "Did you forget something? I remember you said that you weren't coming back tonight."

"I came back," she swallowed on her own saliva, nearly choking on her words. "I'm going upstairs." 

Okay, Junhoe knew something was up. He cocked his eyebrows and asked from afar, "Did you even get to surprise Taehyung Hyung yet? Was he sleeping or something? Why you back at the house?" Without any notice, Junhoe just marched up to Minji, blocking her way as he took his stand at the first step of the stairs. Very rapidly, she turned around because she was afraid of seeing the tears, and her make-up was messy as ever. She didn't know what to do. She suddenly forgot that Yoona was at her house, but she was too busy crying to see what area of the house she was actually in. 

"Yah Noona, what's wrong with you?" Junhoe hissed, catching a glimpse of her face from the side before she turned around, but it seemed to be different from the expression she had this morning. And why did she look like such a mess right now? Trying to throw her off her tracks, he just suddenly went in front of her and finally got to see her face. Her make-up was smudged, seeing wipes of eyeliner all over her eyes, the corner of her eyes, her cheekbones, and her eyebrows. Her nose was bright red and tears just kept running down her face like a shower head, like she couldn't even stop it. Minji wanted to control herself better than this, but it felt impossible for her to stop right now. She knew her eyes were already swollen from all the tears she was shedding from driving back from his apartment back here. His eyes suddenly went wide at the sight of his sister being a trembling mess right now. 

Minji knew she was already caught by him, so she just stood there, letting the tears run down this time, without even trying to wipe it off. Her forearm was her only tool to use as something to wipe all the wetness off her face, as she stared back at Junhoe, who looked utterly shocked that she looked like this right now. What the hell happened to her in the span of thirty minutes of going to see Taehyung? 

"Noona, what the hell happened?" 

Not being able to handle it anymore, she pulled Junhoe into her arms and wrapped it entirely around his waist. He was so tall that the only place she was able to dig her head into were his shoulders. Junhoe and her never had moments like this before, so it really freaked him out seeing her crying her heart out to him right now, since he felt her tears seeping through his white t-shirt. He stood there very stiffly, looking down at her and wondering what the hell just happened, because he absolutely did not like seeing her in this position. Sure, she was a nagging sister and she was worse than their mother sometimes, but seeing her in this much pain made him uneasy, and he did not like it at all. 

As Minji cried loudly into her brother's shoulders, not giving a crap about how she sounded, how she looked like or how confused he was, she couldn't hold it anymore because she felt herself trembling. She was trying to figure out the reason why tears didn't stop from falling from her eyes. She didn't know why she wasn't thinking about why Taehyung had decided to sleep with Wendy... Why Wendy had decided to come to his apartment to sleep with him... It didn't cross her mind that he was doing anything wrong, because she was currently convinced that the wrong person in this entire ordeal was only herself. Maybe she just wasn't being a good enough girlfriend for him to move on from his ex-girlfriend. Maybe all the years that they spent together and her being like this wasn't enough for him to forget his past that he had with Wendy. A part of her was telling her to blame Taehyung and to make herself believe that he was the wrong who was doing something wrong; him sleeping with his ex-girlfriend and lying to her throughout the night basically meant that he cheated, no matter what kind of past they had. But the other part of her was blaming herself from taking all the time away from him when his heart was really with someone else - someone that he used to love whole heartedly for so many years. She always wanted to believe that he was able to get over her when they were dating and she tried to trust her insticts that he could be loyal to her. 

"It was because of me, right?" Minji mumbled and cried into his shoulders, making him completely uneasy. "You were right, Junhoe. I should've just gone to the damn party and left you home. It is my damn fault." 

If it was what he was thinking, remembering back to the picture of Taehyung's ex-girlfriend that he saw, he gulped nervously as his sister was digging her face into his shoulders. If it was what he was thinking, this wasn't something he wanted to be right about. 

The bigger reason for her crying was because she kept thinking about him doing it again. If he did it once, that just meant he could always do it again, and she didn't know how much tolerance she had to handle seeing that vision again if she were to see it. It was too rough for a weak person like her to handle, and she didn't think she was able to deal with it. 

... It was the fact that she and Taehyung were basically done as of today. 

It didn't take long for Taehyung to drive down to Minji's house, since he was speeding like he was driving some race car with how he passed every vehicle that was on the road. Not to mention, he was also driving wrecklessly because he constantly kept calling Minji but she wasn't picking up her phone, which got him to accelerate everything. 

He arrived to Minji's house, parking right next to her red Mini Cooper, sprinting as quickly as he could to get to the porch.

Taehyung rang the doorbell one time, knowing Minji wasn’t going to be the one to open it. He absolutely knew that he had blown up her phone, but he didn’t care because the only thing he had to do was get to Minji and try to explain everything that happened, as long as he tried to get her to listen, to try to say that it was just a stupid mistake that they both got caught up in the moment; he didn’t care if she was angry, mad, or pissed off – the only thing he cared about was still being with her... He knew it was probably selfish, but he had been too much in love with her to let it end because of his stupid mistake. 

It took nearly a minute for the door to open and the person on the other side was Yoona, Minji’s older cousin. Breathing heavily, he bowed to her and greeted with a rushed tone. “Hi, Yoona Noona.” 

“Taehyung,” she called him, knowing eachother since they had met a few times already when he came by the house. “I thought Minji went out to see you already?” 

“She came back,” Taehyung responded, still taking deep breaths in between his talking. “Can I go see her in her room? I really need to talk to her.” 

“Yeah,” a confused Yoona asked, thinking her younger cousin already left the house. As Taehyung was about to step foot into the house, Yoona asked him, “How have you been, Taehyung?” He was about to answer, but then Junhoe came towards the front door to see who was ringing the doorbell and asked Yoona as he looked down at his phone, “Whose at the door, Noona?” However, he brought his head up and froze when he saw Taehyung standing at the door, about to come in. By the look of his face, Taehyung could already tell that Junhoe knew about what went down this morning – his eyes were filled with anger and hatred by the way he was staring at Taehyung, feeling like the grip on his smart phone got really tight.

“Junhoe,” Taehyung said softly. Angrily, Junhoe marched up to Taehyung and stood face-to-face with him, feeling a little more at advantage, since he was a lot taller than him for a younger guy. “What are you doing here, Hyung?” 

That tone definitely meant that he knew everything, which made him even more stressed because Minji was really hurt by this to be telling Junhoe. “I need to see Minji.” 

“You really had the nerve to come here to ask for her after what you did to her?” Junhoe asked rhetorically, frightening Taehyung just a little with how pissed off he looked. Yoona widened her eyes, absolutely confused to why there was tension going on between the two right now. “Is everything alright?” 

He turned his head a little to look at Yoona and stiffly answered, “Noona... Can you make sure Minji Noona doesn’t come down? I don’t need to see her crying anymore after knowing what this guy did to her.” Yoona was utterly confused at that point to know what was going on, assuming that Taehyung and Minji got into a fight. However, she just nodded her head in agreement and then headed upstairs just to tell Minji what was going on right now. Once Yoona wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter