I didn't meant it

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

EUNBYUL;S Pov

''That jerk. Like seriously ? I'm just crying just now because of him and he being so nice to me but then being a jerk back ! Gosh --'' I said as i followed after him like a lost-children-that-follow-her-dad-like-an-idiot.You know like stepping their legs loudly ? 


 

IN RESTAURANT.

No one POV.

 

They enter the restaurant and walk towards the table at the corner. They choose a oppisite sit. This restaurant is the second the best restaurant in Korea. Only for those who abble to pay the fee are welcome here (you na mean) . The decoration is so beautiful ! You know white glass table with candle light on it and its so peace.

About a minute , a waitress who wearing a black blouse with short skirt goes towards them and give a flirty smiled to Taehyung and glared to Eunbyul. Eunbyul blink twice. Like seriously ?

 

''Ehem. What you want to eat ?'' Taehyung asked Eunbyul while looking at his menu.

''Anything is okay for me as long as no here.'' Eunbyul replied as she force the word '' loudly.

 

Taehyung stop reading and look at her and look at the waitress.'' O-okay. 2 chicken chop , 1 mushroom soup , 2 glass of orange juice and vanilla ice-cream for two. That's all thanks.'' Taehyung said as he returned back the menu to that waitress who give him a sweet smile ever but to him its a creepy smile ever ! 

Taehyung fake a cough and look at Eunbyul who is just silent not wanting to talk to him as she throw her eyes outside the window with no reaction on her face. Taehyung actually want to ask her about why did she cried just now ? And who was a that she talked about just now ? She really confused Taehyung.

 

''Lee Eunbyul , i means Kim Eunbyul i have something to ask you okay . Now look at me.'' Taehyung said .

''Whatttttttttt nowwwww ???'' Eunbyul asked and look at him with lazy reaction on her face.

Taehyung sighed.''What is wrong with you?''

''What is wrong with me ?'' She asked back.

''I asked you first and now answer me.'' He aid coldly.

''Nothing. I'm Okay.'' Simple answer. 

 

''I'm okay ? Are you sure my little princess ? You cried just now and you said okay. You mentioned someone that i don't know who a and you said its okay ? Its not. Stop lying to me it doesn't help to hide your feelings. Now tell me why did you cried just now ?'' Taehyung asked her again as their food already serve in front of them now its not that waitress who served for them but its a handsome waiter that caught Eunbyul's eyes.

''Stop looking at him and answer me stupid." Cold.Mean.

''I'm not stupid and huh stop pretend like you care.'' She said and start eating.

''I'm not pretending like i care but i meant it.'' He shot back and make her eyes widened.

''You meant it ? Like seriously ?'' She asked blin her eyes twice.

Taehyung stop eating and look at her. ''Yeah. What ? Now could you please just answer me !! Too much questioned !''

''Because you said you h-hate me ?'''

''Then ? Whats the matter ? We hate each other and why did you cried?''

 

''It is because , you so m-mean to say that you h-hate m-me'' She said as she looked down not wanting to meet his eyes. But she know Taehyung still look at him with are-you-ing-kidding-me ?

 

 

''Don't say that you love me Kim Eunbyul.'' He shot back and smirked.

 

Eunbyul's face getting red.''No ! Of course no ! Never in a million years man !'' She said and start eating back.

Taehyung chuckled. '' Really ? Are you sure ? Then why ?''

Eunbyul sighed.''Hey Kim Taehyung stop asking too much stupid question ! You know every girl i means a wife will hurt if their husband say  they hate his wife !! Got it ? I feel hurt !! Its hurt !!'' She said to Taehyung and looking down. 

 

Taehyung shocked and stared at her like are-you-sure-you-don't-have-mental-problem? Taehyung clear his throat. ''Okay. I said i hate you because you started it first. ''

''So its mean you didn't meant it  ?''

''No. But you're the one who hate me but don't worry it doesn't hurt me.''

Eunbyul give him a glare. ''I hate you !!!!''

''See ? You hate me.'' He said and eat the ice-cream.

''You .. err forget it. I want to go home.'' She said and stand up and walk away.

Taehyung laughed and pay the bill. 'I didn't meant it.''


Author;s Note:

Hhahahaha ! Ok no . This is my worst chapter ever !

Sorry guys for my bad english and my grammar or spelling.

I'm not good in english but at least i'm still trying.

So, pls give me a support ! I love you guys !

And a big thanks to my 7 subcribers ! I LOVE YOU.

Bye.