8

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

''Stop staring at me my little princess. I know your prince is perfect.'' He said and gave me a sweet smiled.

''NO !  YOU UGLY JERK ! '' I said to him. Well my face getting red ! Damn you ! "


TAEHYUNG;S POV

 

I saw her red face i can't help and just smiled. She looks cute when she blush.

Oh , oh , oh did i just said she's cute ? No. I take it back she's not cute. That stupid girl aren't cute -- never.

So we almost arrived ! I took her to my favourite restaurant !

''Here we are.'' I said as i park my car and turn to look at her. No reaction.

I poke her arms twice. ''Hey , don't tell me you fall asleep ! ''

''Can you open this door for me ?'' She asked me without looking at me.

 

''What ? Why would i ? You have hands right ? Then open it by yourself Mrs.Kim.'' I said and i heard she murmured something that i couldn't hear clearly. I turned to look at her and try to find her eyes.As our eyes meet each other i can see a tears flow from her eyes. Froze.

 

''A-are you okay ?''

''What do you think ?'' She asked me back with a shaking voice.

I get close to her and hold her hands and look into her eyes. ''Don't cry..'' I said as i peck her forehead.She  hugged me tightly like never wanting to let me go.

''I don't know why are you crying but stop crying and lets get out from here and lets follow me being a 'Food Monster' ! Duhhh i'm ing hungry like hell !'' I let her go and get out from car i can see she follow after me.

EUNBYUL;S Pov

''That jerk. Like seriously ? I'm just crying just now because of him and he being so nice to me but then being a jerk back ! Gosh --'' I said as i followed after him like a lost-children-that-follow-her-dad-like-an-idiot.You know like stepping their legs loudly ? 


Author;s Note :

Okay ! I'll continue tomorrow ! I promise you guys !
Thanks for 4 subcribers <3

This is the boring chapter , i know its kinda boring bcz i don't have any idea.

Sorry for bad grammar , spelling and everything. Short chapter :(

I'm so sorry.

BYE.