That important guest ? 2

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

''So , Mrs.Kim and Mr Kim how about our plan ? '' Eunbyul's mum asked with a cheerful tone of voice .

  ''What plan ? '' They both asked the same question . 

Taehyung give Eunbyul his glared .

''Here Kim Taehyung me and dad are plan to arranged your marry with Lee Eunbyul . You like it , right ?''

Taehyung shocked. A water spill out from his mouth . Okay not so good .

    ''Kim Taehyung !? '' His dad shouted to him. Eunbyul and her mum just froze don't know what to do .

Taehyung got up and walked away without any words . He really confused right now .

''Yah !! Kim Taehyung !! Where is your manner ? Aigoo this kid .'' His mum then apologize them .

''We so sorry about this . We don't expected this would happen . I'm so sorry Mrs.Lee and Eunbyul . We need to go now . Bye..''

Mrs.Kim and Mr Kim left the house . They felt guility towards Eunbyul and at the same time they don't know how to explain Taehyung about this .

-----------------------------

 

At Hospital

Taehyung POV'S 

''Is it really ? Aihh i'm just dreaming yeahh yeahh .. But ? Aigooo !!!!!!! I hate my life !!!! Arghh andwaeeee !!!'' 

Again , Taehyung was so sick of this . First , a dare from his crazy friends and now marry her ? Why Lee Eunbyul ? I means yeah I'm moving 26 next year of course i need to marry with someone but not her . Oh GOD why ? I want to marry a model not her a nerd girl .

''Dr.Kim ?'

I heard someone called me and I back from my own world .

''Err , yyeah Dr.Jung ? Any problem ? '' I asked her and force a smile on my face not to look so serious .

She stared me and I know she want to ask me something but afraid of me .

''Just ask . I'm not gonna to eat you up .'' I said with a serious tone and smile to her . Again fake smile . Sorry Dr.Jung ..

''Hmm , I just want to give this to you '' She gave me a card . Oh look its pink . Aigoo this girl ..

''Hahaa its pink , hahah cute hmm what is this ?''

She chukled .

''Its a card for my birthday party next week . I hope you can attend my birthday party . I really want to celebrate my birthday with you ..'' She said and blushed a little .

'' Next week ? Okay , i will come if i don't have any activities , arrasso ? Now its already late palli go back home .''I said to her and hold her hand . She just smiled and left me alone .

-----------------------------------------

'Aihh , Dr.Jung you so cute when you blush haha . Urghh Kim Taehyung are you crazy ? Stop it stop ! This will drive me crazy . Oh wait look i'm talking alone ! I'm talking alone yeah Kim Taehyung you should tell your friends that you talked alone so they can send you to Mental Hospital ! Arghh i'm so tired i want to sleep in hospital not home . I'm not going to meet my parents no duhh ..

Taehyung then lay his head on table and sleep silently . 

--------------------------------------

 

Author's Note :

Again short updated . Sorry guys i need to go .

I have something to do .

Gonna update soon .

Wait ya , and thanks for reading .

I'm sorry for my bad english .

Sorry too i don't have any poster yet .

Sorry for my mistake in spelling .

BYE..

-bow-