Wedding .

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

About 2 weeks ago. 

''Chukkaeyo Kim Taehyung.''

   ''Chukkae.''

Taehyung force a smile to them and look at Eunbyul who stand beside him. He send her a glare but unlucky Eunbyul stick out her tounge to him. Taehyung smirk and grip her wrist.

 

Eunbyul shocked and look at him with such a kind of look like what-the-hell-are-you-doing? Taehyung wink to her and continue to bow to their guest for their wedding.

 

''Kim Taehyung and Lee Eunbyul , let's go we should take a wedding photo. Palli..'' Taehyung's mum said to them and brought them to 'Groom and Bride's Room  ''Here go in and change your costum okay ? Then we meet at Alisa's Garden.'' She then leave them alone. They look at each other with a blank face. Taehyung blink twice and enter the room and again Eunbyul alone outside.

 

Eunbyul don't know what to do . If she enter the room how can Taehyung change his costum ? They need to change the costum in just one room!? Gosh. Never.

 

"Yahh !! You don't want to --'' Taehyung who was not finished his sentences got cut by Eunbyul.

 

''No. Its okay.You change first.''

                ''I'm done and now your turn.''

''Then you stay here.'' 

    ''No. I want to wait in room. Just change it and if you want arguing i will help you to change .'' Taehyung smirk.

 

Eunbyul widened her eyes.

 

''ert !!'' Eunbyul said as she push Taehyung aside to enter the room. She look at a black , short and tight dress on a bed she take it .

''Do i need to wear this ?'' Eunbyul asked innocently while judging that dress.

 

Taehyung look at her and chuckle.

''Then you want to wear what ? My suit?''

     

 ''Shut up ! I don't talk to you !''

 

''Then you talk to that dress ? Okay , okay i got it. Going to send you to mental hospital.''

 

''Jerk.''

 

''I hear you. Whatever. Just change it Mrs.Kim.'' Taehyung said as he wink to Eunbyul cutely.

Eunbyul gulp. She froze when heard Taehyung called her 'Mrs.Kim'. 

 

Taehyung throw a pillow to her. '' Stop dreaming young girl. I count in 10 if you still don't change then i will help to change it.''

 

Eunbyul sent him a glared and looking for a comfortable space for her to change her costum.

 

''1''

Taehyung started to count.

"2"

''Yah !!''

"3"

"4"

''Shut up !''

"5"

''Kim Taehyung wait !''

"6"

"7"

Taehyung jump from the bed and goes closer to her. Eunbyul was panic , don't know what to do.

"8"

"9'

"10. Bingo.Come here.'' Taehyung grip her arm and take her costum.

 

''Yahh !!! Don't you ever dare to touch me Kim Taehyung !!'' Eunbyul shouted to him and pointed her index finger to him.

 

Taehyung blink and knock her head. '' What you expect ? Do you think i'm serious about it ?''

''Auchh !! Y-yeah because you said it just now.''

''In your dream sweetheart. Now change i will not looking at you.'' Taehyung said as he turn back and face the wall.

 

''What the ? How about you wait me outside ? '' 

''No arguing please.''

"Aish.'' Eunbyul sigh and change it carefully.

 


       Chapter 5 ends.

Author's Note:

Hye there ! Sorry for the late updated.

I 'm just so busy. I hope you like it . 

Leave your comment .

Going to update tomorrow.

Sorry bad english.

Bye.

 

Baekhyun <3