A different side of him.

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

After they comeback from the restaurant no one feel to talk or try to break up the silent between them.As they walk into their big house , Eunbyul the one who makes her way to upstairs. Well, sleeping beauty need to find her bed ! She enter her room that oppisite to Taehyung's room. Okay , let me explain in their situation they sleep in seperate room. Well , Taehyung already told her mum before married that he don't want to share one room with Eunbyul so that's why they sleep in seperate room.

 

Taehyung saw Eunbyul already gone, left him alone at living room. Tomorrow he need to work so he need to wake up early but now he don't feel sleepy at all , so he take a sit on his couch and swith on the television. He watch his favourite movie 'Kidnapped' . Should i tell you his body is here but his mind is not with him. He thinking about something that really bother his mind right now is , Eunbyul.

 

''Like seriously ?! Stop thinking about her.'' He sighed. ''But how will she go to college tomorrow ? Who will send her ? Me ? But i need to go to hospital early in the morning. Hmm..''He keep thinking who else he can ask for help to send Eunbyul to college tomorrow ? It takes 30 minutes from here. He then stand up and make a step to Eunbyul's room and as soon as he already in front of her room , he knock the door twice and call her name .'' Eunbyul ?''

 

He hear Eunbyul mumble alone before open the door and rub her eyes.'' Yes what now ? Huh breakfast ?'' She asked sound likes teased. Taehyung ignore her and enter her room and take a sit on her bed without her permission. Eunbyul's eyes widened.

 

''What the hell do you want actually ?''

''Are you going to college tomorrow ?'' He asked and touch her novel that place on her table near her bed.

''Of course i am. No excuse for skip the class. Why are you asking?'' She asked and take a sit beside him.

 

Taehyung look at her and then back look at her novel and then stare at her. ''What ? W-why ? Don't look at me like that !'' She said and throw a pillow to him.

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

''Who will send you ?''

Eunbyul look at him with what-do-you-mean-by-that?

''Nahh its not me don't want to send you but i need to leave early tomorrow so yeah do you have any friends that can sned you tomorrow ?''

''No.No one since i move here so its take a time to reach my college.''

Taehyung stare the floor blankly.''Hmm what time you go to college?''

''7 o'clock ?''

''Can we leave at 6:30 am tomorrow ?''

''Sure thing. I don't mind but wake me up for sure.''

''Why would i ?''

''You know .. hmm i'm sleeping beauty so yeah you na mean.'' She replied shyly.

''Sleeping beauty ? I think you are sleeping booty for sure !'' He said as he laughed.

 

Eunbyul can't help but join him laughed. About a few seconds they stop and look at each other. Their eyes meet but Eunbyul broke the eye contact and look at her hands.

 

''Huh , lets sleep sleeping booty we need to wake early tomorrow !!''

''W-what ? Wait 'lets sleep?'' She asked.

''Yeah. What ? You think i'm going to sleep with you ? Hell no man ! '' He said and get out of her room and enter his room with smile on his face.

Eunbyul face getting red.''Good Eunbyul !!! Ahh its so embrassing !!''

 

She shut the door and throw her body on her bed and stare the ceilling.

 

''Why he so different tonight ? I means he's always being cold and its hard to see he laugh but tonight ? He's different. He so nice to me and yeah his lips touched my forehead. I can't believe that he just kissed me ! I think its right what everyone said about him , he maybe seems cold but he nice inside. Well, should i say he so perfect ! Dr.Kim Taehyung , why so attractive ? Wait-- did i just said he attractive ? Ok no i take it back. Tonight i knew a different side of him. Wish he can stay like this even he doesn't love me but at least he's being nice to me.'' Eunbyul talked alone to herself and without she realize a smile draw on her face.She shut her eyes and enter her wonderland.


 Author;s Note:

Aye ! Thanks for my 13 subcribers i love you so much !

Haha, so sorry for my short chapter i wrote this at late night.

Gonna update tomorrow ! 

Sorry for my bad english !

Hmm so if you guys have any idea and wanna share ? Just comment or someone that interest to be co-author? Just comment below !

I'll try to improve my writting skill ^^

Thanks to Vindyyo <3 i'll try my dear !

Thanks for support my story :) 

Bye.