That Day

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

EUNBYUl's POV

We had done the photoshoot and now time to rest ! So i'm not change my dress up yet i'm so tired so i lay on my bed.You know i can't stop thinking that i already be a Taehyung's wife. Man , why me on this world ? There's many girl out there and and ! Taehyung is Doctor of course he can find a girl more better than me easily but again why me ? I sigh and slowly close my eyes.But then i hear a knocking on my door.

 

''Who's there ?'' I asked not wanting to open my eyes because i'm sleepy and just wanting to sleep.

''Kim Taehyung.'' 

''What ? Why ?'' I asked him again with a sleepy tone.

''Its time for dinner.''

 

''Hmm...'' I replied him and fall asleep.

 

TAEHYUNG's POV

''Hmm..'' I heard she replied but then silent. I try to call her again but still no answer. Ok damn ! Panic attack !

''Kim Eunbyul ! Are you there ? Yah ! Answer me !'' I shouted and not stop knocking her door.

She open the door and rub her eyes. ''What ?'' She asked me.

''Fuhh man i thought you died. Now clean up and i wait you downstairs.'' I said to her and make a disgusted face. 

I wait her at downstairs while checking my phone hoping there's no emergency call today. Oh hold up !? What ? I rather live in hospital then live with her so yeah please call me guys !!

'Oh Kim Taehyung you in love with her !'

'No i am not ! '

'Yes you are !'

'What the hell ?! Its no !'

'Damn i should tell my friends that i'm talking to myself so then they can send me to mental hospital.Ohhh ! Stop talking to yourself Kim Taehyung !'

 

EUNBYUL's POV

'What is wrong with him ?'' I said to myself and yawned. Still not moving and change my clothes.

''How's long did you need Mrs.Kim ?'' I heard a familiar voice , okay i know its him.

''1 hours !''

''What the ? I give you 25 seconds to clean up and change your clothes ! '' He said .

''Damn ! What do you expect a girl do that in 25 seconds ?!'

''You only have 10 seconds left ! ''

I sighed and go to bathroom wahs my face and comeback to room and pick some t-shirt and short pants. I just dress simple today because i don't have enough time because of that jerk. 

''Times up Mrs.Kim. Now get out of there !?''

''Yeah ! Wait --'' I said and put some lipgloss and eyeliner. Ok i'm done ! I open the door and see his cold face. Ok its scary.

 

''Follow me.'' He instruct me and i just followed after him.

''Get it'' Again he instruct me. Without any word i just get into the car and keep silent. I saw he watching me and i just looked away.

''Seatbelt please.'' He instruct me. AGAIN.

''Huh.'' 

Along the ways we just keep silent , no one feels to break up the silent. So , i take this chance to turning on the radio but then he slap my hand.

''Ouch ! WHY ?!' I shouted to him and pout.

''Don't touch my things.'' He said coldly and focused on road.

 

''I hate you.'' I said

 

''I hate you too.'' He replied

 

''I hate you more.'' I replied .

 

He smirked and said '' I HATE YOU THE MOST MY LITTLE PRINCESS.''

 

I looked at him . ''Don't call me princess , i'm not your princess.''

 

''Like i care , huh ?'' He replied and laughed.

 

For the first time i saw him laugh. Gosh. He's so perfect ! Oh damn it what did you say Eunbyul ? Huh.

 

''Stop staring at me my little princess. I know your prince is perfect.'' He said and gave me a sweet smiled.

 

''NO !  YOU UGLY JERK ! '' I said to him. Well my face getting red ! Damn you !

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

So thanks to my subcribers <3

Going to update this evening ! Wait ya !

LOVE YOU .

Sorry for my bad english and grammar or spelling /;bows