Meeting her

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

Taehyung was so sick of this and walked out of the cafe

leaving his crazy friends .

He walked past them and went out to somewhere .

He was annoyed.

''Yah !!! Kim Taehyung !! You jerk ! '' Eunbyul screamed his name but he ignored her. 

She got up and brush her head. She started walking to the supermarket. Her mother needs ingredients for their important guest tonight.

  ''Seriously !? That jerk such a king of jerk !! '' She mumbled alone well she really don't like his attitude . She just can't with this.

-------------

''Whatever !! You can do Kim Taehyung !! You can !! Aigoo .. '' Taehyung tried to comfort himself.

Taehyung then walked back to the inccident and find she was gone .

'Duh of course she will gone, aishhh !! '

He tried to find her and he started with find her at supermarket that really nead to their location before .He walked leisurely and walked to ice'cream section . As he was choosing ice'cream , he saw a girl and then take a step to her.

''Boo !! ''

''Ahh !! Omma ~ '' Eunbyul was shocked and screamed. Taehyung was behind her and laughing silently .

''Are you kidding me jerk ? What are you doing here ? '' She asked him as she widened her eyes''

   '' Well , what am i doing here ? Of course wants to meet my girlfriend.'' Taehyung said as he played with her hair. Eunbyul was blush deeply when he was playing with her hair ..

''So , go and find your girlfriend and don't play with my hair ...'' She said and looking down .

'' My girlfriend is Lee Eunbyul . You know her ? A girl with cute smile and big brown eyes . Oh yeah she has a y lips . Hmm.'' He said confidently and give her an angelic smile that could kill all girls.

Her cheeks was burned . Seriously to see him with that smile on his face ? Too much hotness to handle !

''Err , Eunbyul are you okay ?'' Taehyung asked her and poke her nose.

''Ah yes yes . I'm okay ... ''Eunbyul answered.

She was so embrassed that Taehyung saw her red face . 

Taehyung chuckled.

''Haha , so hmm ket's go have some fun ? Knowing each other , maybe ?'' Without any asnwer from Eunbyul he hold her hand and walk together.

Eunbyul shocked . She just not expected this would happen .

'OMG ! I can't stay with this guy ! He just really gonna kill me ! '

Taehyung and Eunbyul walked together while holding hand . They look so happy . 

 

*going to update chapter 3 soon!''