This Feeling.

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

I'm updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Thanks for my 20 subcribers.

I love you guys.


No one POV'S

''Please hurry take him to emergency ward , now !'' Taehyung instructed the nurse.

 

The nurse take the patient to emergency ward while Taehyung call the patient's family to ask a permission to operate him. The patient having a lung cancer that can cause die. Its really messing Taehyung , not about he don't care about the patient but he scared if anything happen to the patient.

 

''Hello , i'm doctor Kim Taehyung. Is this the son of Mr.Oh ?''

''Yes. I was his son and what happen ?'' The patient's son asked him.

''Can you come to hospital like now ?!'' Taehyung's voice become nervous.

''Now ? Why ?'' He asked Taehyung.

 

Taehyung sighed.

 

''Your dad going to have lung's operation and we need your permission before we do that.''

''Okay. Then just operrate him.I give you a permission already.''

Taehyung blink twice. Like seriously ?

''Okay, but please come here as fast as you could because we need your signiture.''Taehyung said as he walk to emergency ward.

''Okay.'' He replied and hang up.

 

Taehyung POV'S

Taehyung check the patient. ''He's okay for now. We will do the operation by tomorrow.'' Taehyung said as he make a move to his office and take his car key.

''12.00 pm. Lunch.I'm going to pick that sleeping beauty to lucnh and explain to her about what just happening.'' He said to himself.

He park his car near the cafeteria and wait outside the car. He call Eunbyul.

No answer. ''What the hell ?! Why she really love to ignore my call ?!'' Taehyung side and go to cafeteria , he take a sit at the corner table.

NO ONE POV'S 

Taehyung sat alone at the table while waiting Eunbyul. But no one could expect that Eunbyul come with Sehun. They take a sit like 3 tables far from Taehyung. Since Taehyung at the corner so no one would see him including Eunbyul. They seems like a love bird. You know they laugh and talking like they already known for like 2 years. 

''What are you going to eat ? I'll treat you.'' Sehun asked Eunbyul while looking at her.

''Anything is fine for me.'' Eunbyul replied and smile to him.

When the are happy talking together there is someone who seems so annoyed , its Taehyung.

''REALLY ? Are you ing kidding me ? That was .. huh'' Taehyung said and get out from that cafeteria. He seems so annoyed and something in his eyes that he couldn't understand what is it.


Author's Note;- 

Sorry. Short chapter bcz my internet connection is not good now.

Pls subcribe !

And sorry for the bad english.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON AND MY DEAR FRIEND ATIKAH.

18/8.