Jealous (hiatus)

Married to Mr.Capable of Everything -HIATUS-

NO ONE POV'S 

Taehyung sat alone at the table while waiting Eunbyul. But no one could expect that Eunbyul come with Sehun. They take a sit like 3 tables far from Taehyung. Since Taehyung at the corner so no one would see him including Eunbyul. They seems like a love bird. You know they laugh and talking like they already known for like 2 years. 

''What are you going to eat ? I'll treat you.'' Sehun asked Eunbyul while looking at her.

''Anything is fine for me.'' Eunbyul replied and smile to him.

When the are happy talking together there is someone who seems so annoyed , its Taehyung.

''REALLY ? Are you ing kidding me ? That was .. huh'' Taehyung said and get out from that cafeteria. He seems so annoyed and something in his eyes that he couldn't understand what is it.


 

"What on earth that she think she's doing ?'' Taehyung said and slam the door.''Wait why ? Wait its none of my business why should i be so mad ? Am i jealous ? Oh never dude.'' Taehyung mess his hair. ''But are you sure , Taehyung ? The i talk to myself alone ?'' Taehyung sigh and lay on his bed.

 

''Knockkk knockk..''Eunbyul knocked his door and enter his room.

''What is the point knocking the door and just enter without my permission ?'' Taehyung said coldly without looking at her.

''Sorry ?''

''Whatever.''

''Huh.'' She replied him and get out from his room.

''What the hell is wrong with him ? He's so complicated.''

''I heard you.'' Taehyung said and look at her.

Eunbyul sigh. '' Did i done anything wrong ?''

Taehyung laugh but sounds like a tease.''Maybe yes , maybe no. What do you think ?'' He said and goes closer to her.

Sumin jerk a bit. ''W-what ? I didn't done anything wrong..'' She said and look away not willing to look at Taehyung's eyes.

''Really ? Good then.'' Taehyung said ant pat her head and give her a sweet smile.

''H-ahah yeah.'' Eunbyul laugh awkwardly.

''But don't you dare to cheat on me.'' Taehyung said and swept the smile on his face.''Its not because i love you just i don't want , forget it just take care of yourself.'' He walk away and leave Eunbyul who is ing confused right now.

''Okay. I don't understand what on his mind right now.''

Eunbyul make a step to her room , she lay on her bed.''Did he saw me and Sehun ? But hmm i don't think so. But what about yeah he saw us ? But its none of his business !! Huh !!.'' 

-

''The hell Taehyung ? What did you say ?'' He slap himself and sighed. ''Am i really jealous ? No ! It just she's my wife .. Oh Taehyung stop arguing your feeling towards her !!.'' He sigh. ''Okay i really need to see a doctor.'' 


Sorry guys short update !! I'm busy with school T.T and and

This story gonna be hiatus T.T sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy