Sixth Member Revealed

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
Username:
iheartswag
 
AFF Profile Link:
 
Character Name:
 Mikayla Kim Minji
 
Nickname (s):
 Minni
 
Age: 
19/20
 
Birthdate: 
December 17, 1991
 
Gender:
 Female
 
Place of Birth: 
California, USA
 
Ethnicity: 
Half American, half Korean
 
Height: 
172 cm; 5'6 ft 
 
Weight:
56 kg; 123 lbs
 
Blood Type:
 B+
 
Ulzzang Name: 
Han Suhyun
 
Style:
Minji mostly likes wearing baggy t-shirts with shorts and comfy sneakers. But she also likes wearing graphic tees with black skinny jeans and heels. She would wear baby doll dresses with flats. Minji does put make up, whenever she wear dresses or t-shirt with shorts, she would not put too much makeup, but when she wears any outfit with heels, she would put on strong makeup.
 
 
 
Sleepwear:
 
Training:
 
Swimwear:
 
Personality:
Minji is quite a weird girl. She had different type of personalities each time. People are scared of her because of her poker face she has all the time. She is not really fierce like how people see her, it's just that she is covering up the hurt from her heart she had in the past. Minji is actually a very happy-go-lucky girl. She is fun among her friends and family but they know that the smile that she has is only a fake one.
 
Minji is like a playgirl, whenever she goes clubbing, she is always seen flirting with a guy bit minutes later, and she would pretend that she doesn't know him. She is known for dumping which ever guys she sees. She also has a cute side of her too; she would use aegyo if she wants something. Minji is very scary when she is angry, she would be like a volcano that erupts. She would resort to violence too if needed. Minji hardly cries as much, but if she is really hurt badly, she would. Minji is also very competitive; she would do anything to win no matter how much strength it will take her.
 
History:
Minji comes from a wealthy family, her parents both spoils her alot since she is the younger child. Minji had been depressed before when her first love cheated on her. When Minji went overseas with her parents for a holiday, her ex had been fooling around with many girls, bringing them to his house and doing stuffs. Minji found him with a girl in bed and was heartbroken. She cries for days and nights and soon became depressed. Her parents, sister and her friends tried to encourage her to be brave, and forget a guy like him, however she could not. Until one day, she finally decided to be brave and strong and swear to not like a guy like him anymore.
 
Likes: 
Sweets and chocolates
Music
Winning
Fashion
Playing with little children
 
Dislikes: 
Coffee
Insects
Durians
Waking up early
Paying for someone
 
Hobbies: 
Singing & dancing
Hiking
Listening to music
Exercising 
 
Habits: 
Tend to blink alot of times when lying
Puffing her cheeks out when bored
Bottom lip trembling when about to cry
Drumming her fingers when she is annoyed 
 
Talents:
Able to design clothes
Learnt Thai Boxing 
Break dancing
 
Trivia: 
Attends Seoul National University 
Allergic to peanuts and cheese
See a psychiatrist before due to her depression
Won lots of competitions for her singing, dancing and rapping
She is claustrophobic
Can speak Chinese and Japanese besides English and Korean 
Undergo LASIK surgery so that she don't have to keep on wearing contact lenses
Has an older sister in a girl group
 Has a heart shape tattoo behind her shoulder
Has a belly button piercing
 
Training Years:
4 years in SME
 
How You Got Into T.O.P Media:
CEO saw videos of her singing, dancing and rapping on YouTube and so he contacted her to audition.
 
Training History:
Before debuting, Minji had shot about 20 CFs when she was about 10 years old in SME, where she and her older sister are trainees. She has also starred in H.O.T and S.E.S MVs when she was about 11 to 12 year old. While training in SME for about 4 years, her mother posted her videos on YouTube which led to her leaving SME and started training at T.O.P when she was 15 years old. 
 
Stage Name:
 Miki
 
Persona:
Fashionista
 
Personal Fanclub Name:
 Minnies
 
Personal Fanclub Color:
Pastel Pink
 
Position:
Lead Vocal
 
Other Jobs: 
MC
Actress
 
Family:
Father: Kim Handae (48) CEO of Kim Corps. They have a really father and daughter relationship. Since young, whatever Minji wants, he will always get it for her, after all, Minji is his princess.
 
Mother: Mayla Ann (46) Fashion Designer of M.A fashion studio. Minji got her fashion skills from her Asian American mum. Mum had always want Minji to follow in her footsteps, but since Minji always wants to be a singer, and she is after all her precious darling, she then let Minji follow her dreams.
 
Older sister: Kim Taeyeon (22) Member of famous girl band SNSD. Minji and Taeyeon are really close. Taeyeon always takes care of Minji and would be there when she needs help. When Minji was depressed, Taeyeon had always stayed by her side taking good care of her and always encouraging her. Even though they are in different companies, Taeyeon still wish her younger sister all the best in her career. 
 
Partner Personality:
He is shy around girls. His ears would turn red if a girl compliments him or hug him. He is only like that to girls whom he is not close with or the girl group sunbaes. If someone close to him does that, he will just smile and laughed. Towards his friends, he is cool and playful. 
 
Friends: 
Seohyun (SNSD) Because Taeyeon is Minji's unnie, she was introduced to all the members of SNSD, but Minji is the most closet to Seohyun because they are the same age and they go to the same university together. They are even in the same class.
 
Key (SHINee) Best friends. They had met in Minji's mother fashion store and Key love her mother's designs. Key then asked Minji to introduce more clothing designs of her mother's and their friendship starts there.
 
Ex-Boyfriends or Girlfriends: 
Big Bang G-Dragon
 
Rival (s):
Girl's Day Minah. Minah was Minji's junior in high school and she was jealous of Minji. She was jealous of her looks, talents and even academic results. Minah always strive to beat Minji at everything but kept on failing. Up till now, Minah is still striving to beat Minji.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Congrats to iheartswag! ^-^
 
And if anyone wants to be uber duber random and is concerned about my swollen lip, you can read what happened here.