Teaser 1: Late Mornings

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
(3rd P.O.V)
 
“Yah get up!”
Hyunjae groaned and turned over. Hyunsu sighed and pulled the blanket off of his sister.
“IRREUN NA!” he shouted. (Wake up)
Hyunsu threw Hyunjae’s blanket aside and started shaking her.
“We’re gonna be late if you don’t get up!” he exclaimed.
The next thing that happened, Hyunsu wasn’t expecting. Hyunjae punched him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Hyunsu dropped to the floor with a loud thud. Hyunjae sat up slowly and rubbed her eye.
“Oppa??? Why’re you on the floor???” she asked half asleep.
“Oh…no reason…” he groaned.
Hyunjae threw her feet over the side of her bed and helped Hyunsu up.
“Aigo~ what time is it?” Hyunjae asked.
“7:30. We have practice at 8:30, so hurry up and get ready,” Hyunsu said rubbing his stomach, “Jonghyun already left.”
“Deh~!” Hyunjae chimed skipping into their bathroom.
“Aish that girl…” Hyunsu cursed going into the hallway bathroom.
 
*45 minutes later*
 
(These are what Hyunjae and Hyunsu are wearing)
 
 
“Hurry up oppa! We only have 15 minutes left!”
Hyunsu rushed down the stairs fixing his hood to see Hyunjae waiting for him by the door with their stepmom.
“You two be safe alright?” she asked.
“Deh~!” the twins chimed rushing out the door.
Mrs. Kim (their stepmom) laughed and walked back inside when the two were out of sight.
“Hurry up slowpoke! We’re gonna miss the bus!” Hyunjae exclaimed running at full speed.
“Shikuro! I’m not as fast as you!” Hyunsu exclaimed.
Luckily, they just caught the bus. Hyunjae and Hyunsu sat down, huffing and puffing.
“Aish~ I’m waking you up at 7 now,” Hyunsu huffed.
“Shikuro~ you were the one taking forever,” Hyunjae said sticking her tongue out.
Hyunsu just rolled his eyes.
 
*At T.O.P Media*
 
As Hyunjae and Hyunsu were entering the lobby of T.O.P Media, a voice called out to them.
“Noona~! Hyung~!”
The twins looked over to see their little brother, Jonghyun, otherwise known as Changjo, waving at them. Hyunjae ran over and attacked him with a hug.
“You left without us, you mean boy!” Hyunjae said.
Changjo laughed.
“Mianhe noona, I had to get to practice but I’m on break right now,” he stated.
Hyunsu walked over and looked at Changjo.
“Eh~ you’re getting too tall Jonghyun,” he said, “You’re as tall as me now.”
“That’s cuz you do nothing but play video games all day,” Hyunjae stated.
“Yah~!”
Hyunjae laughed then turned to Changjo.
“Well we gotta get to practice,” she said.
“Can I watch noona???” Changjo asked eagerly.
Hyunsu and Hyunjae laughed.
“Sure,” they chimed.
On the way to their studio, the trio ran into L. Joe.
“L. Joe-hyung!” Changjo exclaimed, “I thought you were in the recording studio with CAP-hyung.”
“It’s called a break,” L. Joe said with a -_- expression, “Ah! Hyunjae-yah! Hyunsu-yah! Are you guys debuting yet?”
The twins laughed.
“Not yet oppa/hyung, we still have a ways to go,” they said in unison.
“Eh~ you guys heading to practice?” L. Joe asked.
“Deh!”
“Practice hard so you can debut, you’ve been training for 7 years for pete’s sake. I gotta get back to CAP-hyung now, I’ll see you guys later~”
“Bye hyung/oppa~!” the three chimed.
“Hyung, noona, what dance are you guys working on right now?” Changjo asked.
“Ah well we wanted to learn the dance that U-Kwon-oppa and B-Bomb-oppa did on that dance battle thing on M!Countdown,” Hyunjae said.
“So Hyunjae watched the dance and taught me U-Kwon-hyung’s moves,” Hyunsu stated. (They actually know Block B through Teen Top, but they didn’t feel like asking them to teach them.)
Changjo nodded in understanding as they came upon the dance studio the twins reserved. Hyunjae set her bag down and walked over to the stereo as Hyunsu stood where he was supposed to.
“Jonghyun-ah, can you play the music for us?” Hyunjae asked putting the CD into the stereo.
“Sure noona,” Changjo said as he walked over.
(Dance starts at 1:24)
 
 
(Hyunsu does U-Kwon’s parts and Hyunjae does B-Bomb’s parts)
 
When the music stopped, Hyunjae put her hands on her hips.
“Oppa~! You’re going to slow!” she scolded.
Hyunsu rolled his eyes.
“Well I’m sorry Ms. Dancer,” he said sticking out his tongue.
Changjo sighed, knowing the twins bicker all the time…although the roles were reversed this time.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
How was the first teaser??? I need more boy applicants~! I only have one. C’mon guys~! And Hyunsu needs love too~ No one wants to be with him~ Poor Hyunsu~ =(
 
Date & Time: August 30, 2011 6:05 PM
 
Listening To: Henry Lau – Off My Mind