Ninth Member/Leader Revealed

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
 
Username: iluvzkpop
 
 
Character Name: Kim HaMin
 
Nicknames: HaMinnie
 
Age: 19/20
 
Birthdate: January 5, 1992
 
Gender: Male
 
Place of Birth: Kwangju, Korea
 
Ethnicity: Full Korean
 
Height: 178 cm 5'10
 
Weight: 115 pounds 52 kg
 
Blood Type: A
  
Ulzzang Name: Lee Chi Hoon
 
Style:
HaMin ALWAYS wears a hoodie, even if it's hot. If it's hot he'll just roll up the sleeves. You'll rarely see him outside without one. He just puts on jeans. His sleepwear is probably just some basketball shorts and a t-shirt, or tank top.
 
Personality:
HaMin is very shy to strangers, but when it comes to people that he cares about, he's very naggy. He's like an umma, and even if he's a boy, he acts like a girl. He says his older brother, Key of SHINee. He's very polite to his elders, and he never forgets his manners. He's an exact copy of Key, but his fashion sense is a bit more casual. But, even though he's polite to his elders, he likes to have his fun, and he's a bit of a prankster.
 
He tends to lock himself up in his room, and study. He has really good grades, and he is an honor student. But he's not actually a nerd, he's just really smart. He also plays basketball, and knows how to fight. But he's not the violent kind, and he's very peaceful. But, when it comes to his friends and family, he uses his skill. He's very calm patient, but when he gets mad...GOOD LUCK.
 
History:
His family is very happy, and he's very close with both his parents and his older brother. He grew up in Kwangju, South Korea, but he and his family moved to Seoul when Key wanted to audition when HaMin was 11. HaMin decided not to audition yet, however, but later auditioned when he was 15.
 
Likes:
-His hoodies
-Food
-Horror Movies
-Scaring People
-Pranks
-Sleeping
 
Dislikes:
-When he gets pranked
-When he gets nagged at
-Messy People
-People who Mess with his Friends or Family
-Overworking to Much
 
Hobbies:
-Hapikdo
-Karate
-Taekwondo
-KungFu
-Cooking
-Shopping (for his friends)
 
Talents:
-Violin
-Karate
-Hapikdo
-Taekwondo
-KungFu
-Cooking
-Piano
-Basketball
 
Trivia:
-He is an honor student
-He's an expert in fighting, he teaches his own class (part time job)
-He's knows how to play piano and violin
-He likes to be alone
-Studies about 24/7, unless he has to go somewhere
-Never takes of his hoodie
-His brother is Key from SHINee
-He doesn't like to get a taste of his own medicine (like pranks, nagging, etc.)
-Has a dog he named Kimchi (his favorite food)
 
Training Years: TOP-4 years
 
How Did you get into TOP Media?: He auditioned for JYP when he was 14, but he wasn't accepted, but a month later, when he just turned 15, he auditioned for TOP Media. There, he was accepted.
 
Training History:
He was a part time model, and he appeared in SNSD's Kissing You.
 
Persona: Devious Umma
 
Personal Fan Club Name: Naggy Pranksters (? I know it's ish >.<)
 
Personal Fan Club Color: Red
 
Position:
Leader/Sub Vocal/Sub Rapper
 
Other Jobs: Part Time Model
 
Family:
Kim HyunJoong: Father, 48, Doctor, Really close, but closer to Key
 
Kim MinJi: Mother, 46, Nurse, Closer to HaMin than Key
 
Kim Kibum, Key: 19, singer/dancer, really really close to HaMin.
 
Partner Personality: She's very nice and sweet. Also very caring. She really like HaMin, but HaMin just hasn't gotten the confidence to confess. She doesn't think that HaMin likes her, and she thinks that she's hopeless.
 
Friends:
Choi Minho: His best friend. They met when Key brought SHINee to HaMin's 16th birthday party. HaMin and Minho became instant friends.
 
Kim JiSeon: First they met when HaMin joined the basketball team, JiSeon wasn't like HaMin, a smartie, but they became good friends after a time period.
 
Rivals:
Choi ChiHoon: ChiHoon is very competitive, and he always lands second place in EVERYTHING compared to HaMin. He doesn't like that, so the 2 became enemies.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Congrats to iluvzkpop! ^-^