Chase Cho Profile

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
Username: LCBLuvsKpop
 
AFF Profile Link:

 

 
Character Name: Cho Chase
 
Nickname (s): Chase
 
Age: 17/18
 
Birthdate: November 26th, 1993
 
Gender: Male
 
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
 
Ethnicity:
Chinese/Korean
 
Height:
190cm (6'2)
 
Weight:
72.7Kg (160lbs)
 
Blood Type: O

 

 
Ulzzang Name: Park Jaehyun
 
Style:
He is big on casual clothes, he loves to wear blue jeans and a size too big tee shirts, he usually is seen wearing glasses since he doesn't enjoy wearing contacts for his poor eyesight, since to him they are a "hassel." Usually is seen wearing beanies too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Personality:
He seems like a person who would be loud when he is around friends, but is actually really, really quiet but NOT cold. It’s slightly hard to befriend him since he has slight abandonment issues and trust issues. He is a really light sleeper, so one foot step in another room can wake him up in an instant. He usually wakes up during storms too. He helps others, but wants them to leave him alone in return.
 
He loves to trick people and he loves to joke around, that is when he knows you well enough, but even when he is in a jokerster mood he is still rather quiet. One advantage he has is he's a good listener and is a quick learner since all he ever does is listen. He is really nice and caring when he feels like it, but when he isn't in a pleasant mood he is very cold.
 
History:
He was born in Seoul, South Korea but moved to the US at the age of one due to his family moving because of his father's job. When he was 6 his father cheated on his mother, which resulted in the woman killing herself out of depression, just six months after his mother’s death his dad remarried to some he found on the corner of the street and the two ended up having two other kids, who are the reason Chase doesn't even exists in his father's eyes. As soon as he was able to he auditioned and got into a company, which resulted in him moving back to Seoul at the age of 14, the sad part is his parents didn't even care. This is the reason why he never talks about his past before coming to Seoul back when he was 13 and this is why he gets angry when people assume things about his family. This is also the reason he never flies back to the US to visit his family who has lost contact with him within the past 5 years.
 
Likes:
Food
Sports
Music
Sleeping
The color Red
Being Alone
Joking with People
Helping others
 
Dislikes:
Dogs
Cats
Spicy Foods
Hot Weather
Bratty/Snobbish people
Being a extremely light sleeper
visiting his family
 
Hobbies:
Reading
Studying foreign languages
Drawing (sceneries such as trees, peaceful locations, and sunsets)
Composing music
Playing the guitar
Writing Lyrics
 
Habits:
Biting his nails when nervous
Unintentionally flips his hair
Taps rhythm on a table or on his thighs
Stuttering when speaking in front of big crowds
Getting so stressed from keeping thing bottled up he passes out
Dances in his sleep
Waking up before 6am no matter what time he goes to bed the night before
 
Talents:
Black Belt in Kung Fu and Taekwondo
Acrobatics
Can play Guitar
 
Trivia:
Things you'd find in his bag: Multiple School books/foreign language books, phone, phone charger, iPod, notebooks for notes, a sketch book, in haler and a few pens and pencils. (Yes, he carries a messenger bag around!)
Loves to watch movies
Isn't scared easily
When he isn't supposed to sleep he falls asleep with his eyes open
Can usually pick up dances on the first try
Loves Green Tea and usually always has a bottle of it around him
He smiles when he is angry (confusing? I know...)
Is allergic to almost every type of meat (except for chicken) but eats them any way and end up breaking out in hives
Has asthma, so he always carries around an inhaler
 
Training Years:
4 at SM, 1 at T.O.P; 5 years total
 
How You Got Into T.O.P Media:
He auditioned when he was 17
 
Training History:
He auditioned for SME in the global auditions when he was 12, but was rejected, a year later he tried again and got in. He trained for four years, but earlier this year he auditioned and got into T.O.P. He was trained as a dancer, so his vocals and rap are on the weak side, but they aren't bad.
 
Stage Name:
Chaser
 
Persona:
Quiet But NOT Deadly Boy
 
Personal Fanclub Name:
Runners (get it? Chaser is chasing the Runners...)
 
Personal Fanclub Color:
Silver
 
Position:
Lead Dancer/Sub-Vocal
 
Other Jobs:
Actor, Radio DJ, Model
 
Family:
Father: Cho Zhiho (49) He is a business man who was transferred to the US to be the director of the company overseas, he is very rich and successful, he married the woman who he cheated on his wife with, and he doesn't care about it, and he doesn't care about Chase.
 
Mother: Cho Seoji (36) She was a Chinese/Korean teacher in a school in the US up until the time of her death she really loved Chase and wanted to protect the boy to, but lost her sanity once her husband cheated and she killed herself.
 
Younger Half Brother: Cho Jungmin (12) Is a spoiled little brat who thinks he is cool and knows everything in the world when truthfully, he's dumber then a twig. He is really arrogant and is the reason Chase always got in trouble when he was younger.
 
Younger Half Sister: Cho June (10) She is more spoiled than her brother and she absolutely hates Chase for no apparent reason.
 
Friends:
Sungyeol (Infinite) They met back in Junior High during their school wide sports day, they've been good friends since then and he is the only one who can get Chase to talk a lot.
 
CAP (Teen Top) He met CAP when he transferred to T.O.P earlier this year and the two have been best friends since.
 
Ex-Boyfriends or Girlfriends:
None since he has issues trusting people
 
Rival (s):
Gongchan of B1A4, they've met in school and grades where always a competition between them, so they've grown up hating each other and they still do.