Fifth Member Revealed

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
(3rd P.O.V)
 
“Bwoh??? Yah, the world isn’t square nor is the moon made out of cheese.”
Stephanie tilted her head at Hyunsu, who was sitting there playing on his PSP as Hyunjae was in the kitchen.
“It’s not???” Stephanie asked in confusion.
“Nooo~ who in the world told you that nonsense???” Hyunjae asked as she walked out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel.
Stephanie shrugged as Chase trudged down the stairs rubbing his eye.
“I don’t remember who told me that,” Stephanie said, “I just remember someone telling me.”
Hyunjae shook her head and noticed Chase standing by her. Hyunjae flinched.
“D-Do you need s-something Chase-oppa…?” she stuttered.
Hyunsu looked up in worry as soon as he heard Chase. Chase looked at Hyunjae, who was trying not to shake or run away.
“Just came down for a glass of water,” he said.
“Ah~ wait here, I’ll get it for you,” Hyunjae said walking back into the kitchen.
Hyunsu watched Hyunjae with a worried expression as Stephanie noticed something falling out of Chase’s pocket.
“Hmm? Chase-oppa, what’s that falling out of your pocket?” she asked.
Hyunsu looked over, but before he could see what the item was, Chase stuffed it back into his pocket along with his hand.
“Nothing,” he snapped.
Stephanie and Hyunsu flinched as Hyunjae came back with Chase’s water.
“Here oppa,” she said holding the glass out.
Chase took it and looked away while sipping it.
“Have you found what you’re looking for yet?” he asked.
Hyunjae’s eyes widened a bit but then she shook her head.
“Not yet, I’ve looked everywhere but I can’t seem to find it,” she said sadly.
‘That’s because I have it…’ Chase thought taking another sip of water.
Hyunsu tilted his head in confusion.
“What did you lose Hyunjae-yah?” he asked.
“A-Ah! It’s nothing oppa! Don’t worry about it!” Hyunjae said laughing nervously.
Before Hyunsu could further interrogate, KY came walking into the living room.
“Morning kids~!” he greeted.
“…Uh good morning oppa/hyung,” the twins and Stephanie greeted.
“Yah~ what’s with the lame greeting?” KY asked.
“You’re too cheerfully, maybe that’s why,” the twins chimed.
KY rolled his eyes then looked at them.
“Well are you four ready to meet a new member today?” he asked.
“Eh? We’re meeting another member today oppa???” Stephanie asked.
“Boy or girl?” Hyunjae asked.
“A boy and yes Stephanie we’re going to meet another member today,” KY said.
“It’s like we’re going in order…boy girl boy girl…” Hyunsu said thinking with a -_-" expression.
“Well anyway get ready so we can get going!” KY exclaimed.
 
*T.O.P Media*
 
“Ugh Hyunsu-oppa why do you keep waking me up so early in the morning?” Hyunjae complained stretching her arms, “I’m gonna punch your stomach out one day.”
Hyunsu rolled his eyes as Stephanie skipped down the hallway.
“If I don’t wake you up at 7 then you’ll NEVER get up,” he said, “Besides, who’ll make my breakfast in the morning?”
Hyunjae rolled her eyes then put Hyunsu in a headlock as they stopped walking.
“Make your own damn breakfast!” she exclaimed, “I’m not your maid!”
“AHH LET GO! UNCLE UNCLE!” Hyunsu exclaimed trying to pry Hyunjae’s arm off his neck.
Chase raised an eyebrow at the twins as KY shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. Stephanie skipped back to them and tilted her head in confusion.
“Why does Hyunjae-unnie have Hyunsu-oppa in a headlock?” she asked.
“Hyunjae’s just getting annoyed with her brother,” Chase said with a -_- expression.
“Seems like you’re having fun.”
Hyunsu stopped screaming and looked over with Hyunjae to see L. Joe and CAP standing there looking at them in amusement.
“Ah hi oppa-deul,” Hyunjae greeted smiling and still head locking Hyunsu.
L. Joe raised an eyebrow.
“Damn it Hyunjae! Let go!” Hyunsu exclaimed, “I can’t breathe!”
Hyunjae tightened the headlock briefly before letting her brother go. Hyunsu took a sharp intake of breath and rubbed his neck.
“Damn it, I need to stop letting my guard down around you,” he said.
“Wake me up early again and see what happens,” Hyunjae teased sticking her tongue out at Hyunsu.
Hyunsu grunted as KY cleared his throat.
“We don’t want to keep the new member waiting more, we’re already late as it,” he said.
“His fault,” Hyunjae said pointing at Hyunsu as they started walking again, “If he didn’t take his time getting dressed, we would’ve made it on time.”
“There you go again blaming me,” Hyunsu complained.
“PLEASE, if you weren’t the last one at the door THEN I would be blaming it on you.”
“Now now kids settle down,” L. Joe said as he patted their heads.
“But oppa/hyung~” the twins whined.
“Enough, we have a schedule to go to so your new member should be in that studio by himself,” CAP said.
The twins pouted.
“Araso~” they said, “Wait, we won’t get too see Jonghyun???”
“Not today.”
“Boo~!”
Everyone, except Chase, who smirked, laughed then CAP and L. Joe bid their goodbyes. They soon came to the door and entered.
“Annyeongsehyeo!” they heard someone shout enthusiastically.
The twins and Stephanie looked around KY to see a guy with short black hair with a wide smile on his face.
 
 
 
“Hyunjae, Hyunsu, Chase, Stephanie, meet Lee Hyukmin, the newest member of Phantom,” KY introduced, “He was born in the same year as Chase but he’s older than Chase.”
“Jinja???” the twins chimed as Stephanie bounced over to Hyukmin.
“Annyeongsehyeo! Do you mind if I call you oppa???” she asked tilting her head.
Hyukmin laughed and pinched Stephanie’s cheek.
“You’re so cute~ of course you can call me oppa,” he said smiling widely.
“Yay! I’m Super Stephy by the way!”
“Nice to meet you. I’m Power Ranger Elly!” (Can you tell me how to say his nickname??? I’m not sure how to pronounce it ^-^”)
“Oh great…another Stephanie in boy form…” Hyunjae mumbled with a -_- expression.
Hyunsu laughed and put his hand on Hyunjae’s head.
“I’m sure we’ll get used to it in no time,” he said.
Hyunjae rolled her eyes as Stephanie came bouncing over to the three.
“Oppa-deul! Unnie! Come meet Elly-oppa!” she exclaimed dragging the twins over to Hyukmin.
Chase rolled his eyes and followed them as Stephanie pushed the twins into Hyukmin, almost making them fall. Hyukmin laughed and caught them.
“Nice to meet you, Lee Hyukmin imnida,” he introduced with a huge smile.
The twins stood back up and dusted off their clothes.
“Yah! Do that again and you’ll have to clean your dignity off the floor!” Hyunjae threatened shaking her fist at Stephanie, who laughed.
“Sorry unnie,” she said with a ^-^ expression.
Hyunsu laughed then turned to Hyukmin.
“Nice to meet you, Choi Hyunsu imnida,” he introduced holding out his hand, “Hope we can get along ^-^”
Hyukmin smiled and shook Hyunsu’s hand then turned to Hyunjae.
“And may I ask the lovely lady for her name?” he asked kissing her hand.
Hyunjae withdrew her hand and crossed her arms, glaring at Hyukmin.
“Choi Hyunjae,” she said coldly.
“Oooh~ feisty I see,” Hyukmin said with a flirty smile, “I like~”
Hyunjae glared at Hyukmin as Hyunsu frowned. Hyukmin turned to Chase.
“You name sir?” he asked.
Chase rolled his eyes.
“Chase Cho,” he said.
“Nice to meet ya, we’re friends of the same year right?” Hyukmin asked.
“That’s what the manager said didn’t he?”
Hyukmin shrugged.
“I suppose. Shall we talk informally?” Hyukmin asked smiling.
Chase shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets.
“Do what you want,” he said.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Congrats to koolaid19! ^-^
 
Here’s Hyukmin’s bedroom btw ^-^
 
 
 
Sorry it took me a while to post this ^-^ been busy for the past few days. And I start school tomorrow so I will be busy a bit ^-^
 
Date & Time: September 6, 2011 6:29 PM
 
Listening To: Masami Mitsuoka – Silent of Me