Seventh & Eighth Members Revealed

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
 
 
Username: donzzy_sone_Ann
 
AFF Profile Link:
  
Character Name:Joo Zedong (English name: Joo Xavier)
 
Nickname (s):Zen, Xavier
 
Age: 21/22
 
Birthdate: July 31, 1990
 
Gender: Male
 
Place of Birth: Philippines
 
Ethnicity: Korean
 
Height: 184 cm , 6 ft
 
Weight: 62 kg , 136.68 lbs
 
Blood Type: A+
 
Ulzzang Name:Gwak Minjun
 
Style:
Casual:
 
 
 
Formal/Award shows:
 
 
 
 
Sleepwear/Training:
He wears the same clothes since he's just indoors...
 
UPPER:
 
 
 
 
 
LOWER:
 
 
 
 
 
Swimsuit:
 
He doesn't like exposure so he always wears a tank top with his swimming trunks.
 
 
 
Personality:
He's a crazy guy with a very serious soul in him. He can be a good comedian but he could be a stern guy as well. He's the type of guy that is very kind and very thoughtful when it comes to girls. he doesn't like to play with their feelings and he respects them. If he's likes or is in love with a girl. he'll be very faithful and he'll never cheat.  He's very caring and supportive to his friends. And very competitive one as well.
 
He's the type of guy that sometimes would mind other's business just to save the person in disadvantage. Even if it could bring him into trouble. And he is very willing to take the blame.
 
He has extra-ordinary moves that sometimes you'd think that he was born as a mosquito baby. And I don't mean in dancing. He really moves a lot. He can't stay in one place. He loves to laugh and laugh. He is only serious when he's doing something or doesn't have someone to talk to. He doesn't like other's touching his things and he doesn't want to be disturbed. Especially when sleeping.
 
When you disturb him in his sleep, he'd go on rampage. No matter where you run in the room, he'd try to catch you and give you a flick on the nose. And I don't mean just some normal flick. A very STRONG flick you could even compare it so Onew's finger.
 
He's a very straightforward and honest person as well, if he's bored he'd never hesitate to show it. But he'd never speak just through his facial expression. When he's bored he cross his legs and shake his foot. But when he is very interested, he tends to speak a lot and quickly, you won't be able to understand what he's saying.
He doesn't like seeing old women's on the street. Sometimes he'd feel like crying when he sees old women begging for money on the street. He even thought he should have just worked in the Agency where they get Old people from the street.
 
He's very strict to boys, especially those who are close to him. He doesn't want them to act as B*stards so he always nag them not to do certain things. But when it comes to girls, he'd be very giving. That's why he's guy friends would always complain..
 
He's a bipolar guy. When he's listening to his IPod, when a very lively song is playing he would have a smile on his pretty face, when the next song is a classic or sad song, his facial expression would change into a very serious lion. But his weakness is CUTENESS!! He doesn't know how to do that stuff and he really hates that Cuteness whatsoever...
He's a perfectionist and CONSERVATIVE MAN as well. He doesn't like dirty rooms. And everything must be organized. NEVER EVER BE LATE IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM. Except if you're a girl. He's such a gentleman. :")
When it comes to his family especially his sister, Donna, who is his co-member, he's SO protective he could kill a person. You can play with her, talk with her or even Court if you pass his standards but never, EVER, play with her Feelings. Once he knew that someone made her cry, he'd hunt that person and punish him like that of a Military Punishment. Well, it depends on the reason why she's crying.
 
When he see that Donna is wounded, even with the smallest blood he could see, he would make a fuss on it and panic that Donna might die.
 
History:
They used to live in the Philippines because his parents met there. His parents used to work there as Hotel Managers. When his mother was carrying Donna in her womb, they decided to go back to Korea to stay there for good. They built their own Pension house for tourists to stay in and fortunately, their business grew and now they own 10 Pension houses in Busan and Seoul.
 
Likes:
-Laughing
-Hamsters
-Books
-Vampire
-Taekwondo
-Motorbikes
-Golden Retrievers
-Simple girls
-Anime
-Action movies
-Horror movies
-Haunted houses
-Amusement parks
-Roller coaster
-Sleeping
-rapping
 
Dislikes:
-B*stards
-Bugs
-Dirt
-possessive person
-cold places
-getting his clothes dirtied.
-Cute things
 
Hobbies:
-Photography
-baking
-Making short songs
-Mixing songs
-Practicing his rap inside the CR
-Making his sister breakfast in bed
 
Habits:
-Surfing the net
-Hugging his friends and kissing the forehead when bidding goodbye
-Caressing the head of a person in distress
-Looking at you with his "eagle Eyes" when newly awakened.
-Saying Aigoo when carrying heavy things
-Nagging Donna about not to get touchy with boys
 
Talents:
He can do this with his eyes. He has double eyelids
 
He can sing Trot
He can imitate a cat and a dog's sound.
Magic Tricks
Knows how to play Guitar, piano and drums
 
Trivia:
has a tattoo:
 
 
(it means, "REMEMBER YOUR MORALITY)
 
-He has 5 ear piercing. *3 on the right, 2 on the left*
-He learned how to cook at 6.
-His favorite color is green.
-His favorite number is 9.
-He likes Nicole Kidman very much
-He believes in ghosts.
-Can rotate his arm at a 360 degree angle.
-He can write in both right and left hand
-Supposed to be a member of N-Train
 
Training Years: Star Empire Ent. 2 years, TOP Ent. 4 years = 6 years of training
 
How You Got Into T.O.P Media:
I rapped Shinhwa's rap in S.E.S' I'm Your Girl
 
Training History:
I first auditioned in Star Empire since at that time, they are almost going down. I was quite confident that I'll be accepted because of their need for trainees. I got accepted but I was not satisfied with the company so I backed out. My sister, Donna, told me that she'll audition in TOP Ent. one day. Being the protective brother, I ended up being in the same group with Donna.
 
Stage Name: Xavier
 
Persona:  Annoying Protective Oppa
 
Personal Fanclub Name: Saviors.
 
Personal Fanclub Color: Pale Plum
 
Position:
Lead Rapper/Sub Vocal
 
Other Jobs:
MC
Variety Idol
 
Family:
Joo Mirsoo - Father -48 years Old - Owner of Joo Pension Houses
Joo Riyoung - Mother - 44 years old - Manager of Joo Pension Houses
Joo Donna - Sibling - 16 years old - Co-member
 
You need to give me his partner's personality. Idk how she is >_< PM it to me. Thanks
 
Friends:
1. Lee Jiyeon (Piggy Dolls)
2. Hoon (U-Kiss)
3. G.NA
4. Teen Top
 
They always hang around with each other. They all look up to him because of his personality. They are afraid of his infamous flick so they try to act as a composed human when around him. They all met when each of their group guested in Happy Together.
 
Rival (s):
MBLAQ's Thunder
He's hitting on Donna. +_+!
 
 
 
 
Username: donzzy_sone_Ann
 
  
Character Name: Joo Donna
 
Nickname (s): Ann, Oann
 
Age: 17/18
 
Birthdate: August 3, 1994
 
Gender: Female
 
Place of Birth: Seoul, Korea
 
Ethnicity: Korean
 
Height: 166 cm, 5'4"
 
Weight: 50 kg, 110.23 lbs
 
Blood Type: A+
 
Ulzzang Name: Baek Jae Ah
  
Style:
This is what she always wears when she's with her older brother.  It's because her brother is such a nagger when it comes to her fashion taste. =.=
 
 
But her true Casual wearing is based on Baek Jae Ah's Pic.
 
Swimwear:
When it comes to swimwear, she's conservative. It makes her shiver when someone's looking on her body.
 
 
 
 
Sleepwear:
When she sleeps, she usually wears oversized t-shirts. She usually steals some of her member’s (guy) t-shirts so could wear it. She pairs it with a pajama pants when it’s hot, when it’s called, she wears shorts. (yes, she’s crazy)
 
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?out=jpg&size=l&tid=21804416
 
 
(A gift from Zedong. She finds this pajama ridiculous but she'll get a Flick on the forehead if she doesn’t wear this. =.=)
 
 
 
 
 
Training:
UPPER:
 
 
 
 
LOWER:
 
 
 
Formal:
 
 
 
 
*Almost anything in her wardrobe is chosen by Zedong... Well... Only those who are long and very COVERING clothes.*
 
Personality:
She’s the typical A+ blood type girl. She’s shy and hides her feelings all the time. Sometimes her family thinks that she has a Bipolar Disease. She would be laughing like a dolphin and then she would be an EMO when she suddenly remembers a painful past memory.

She laughs like there’s no tomorrow when comedy starts in the atmosphere. Caring, friendly and Cheerful. Sometimes a little bit of a tiger. Scared of painful rejections. She doesn't reject others because she doesn't want them to feel the same pain of rejection. She doesn't explode when she's mad. Instead, she would blow air through mouth really hard and cry.

She's the type of girl that sometimes speaks first before thinking causing her to be misunderstood often. Not good in confrontation and she really Hates cute things but doesn't notice that sometimes her action looks cute to others...
She has this crazy habit of squealing when she sees babies and she tends to hit the person next to her when she’s excited. She likes to steal her guy member’s t-shirts for her sleeping attire. She’s boyish outside but very soft and weak in the inside. She uses that disguise so people wouldn't use her weaknesses as a threat towards her.
She’s also called, “Pretty Zombie” because early in the morning, she’d walk like a zombie and murmur nonsense words. But there would instances that won’t wake up unless it’s their manager, waking her up. She’ll only wake up early if her “sickness” takes over.

She also admits that she’s a BYUNTAE. She’s good at y talks and she really likes Skinships. But she’s actually inexperienced; she just likes to joke about ‘those’ things... Don’t worry. She really likes to tease Zedong about him being a "V" and would always play her Byuntae Tactics on him. And after that, she'll end up having a red spot on her forehead. Sometimes, she hates Zedong for being too protective. But when Zedong wouldn't care about her, she would sulk and think that Zedong doesn't love her anymore. Crazy, right?
 
History:
I was born in Korea unlike Zedong. I was 7 months in her mother's womb when they moved to Korea. Unlike my brother, I'm just an easy go lucky student in my school days. Zedong is always top in his class. Tsk. He's really trying hard. Why doesn't he live life like me? I used to help as a receptionist in one of our Pension house in Seoul
 
Likes: 
-Babies
-Hamsters (She really has a thing for hamsters; she’ll do anything, just give her cute hamster!)
-Skinship
-Anime
-SNSD
-Hoodies
-Sneakers
-Dark Colors
-VIOLET
-Chocolates
-sleeping
-Horror movies
-Colour combination of Pink and Black/Violet
 
Dislikes: 
-Bugs
-Stuck up people
-Backstabbers
-Scary people
-Open Forum talks
-Heights
-Vegetables
-gender inequality
-Strangers looking at her
-Zedong (Sometimes... But I love him^^)
 
Hobbies: 
Sleeping
Writing poems and songs
Photography
Baking (She's good at making BURNED cookies)
 
Habits: 
Good:
-I always stay positive
-Hugging my friends and saying, "may God be with you" when bidding goodbye
-Caressing the head of a person in distress
-Reading books for Romance. (XD)
 
Bad:
- I sometimes take a friendly game too seriously... =.=
- I negotiate after losing... ^^
- I tend to walk like Sadako, early in the morning.
-Looking at you with my "eagle Eyes" when newly awakened.
-Trying to reach my nose using my tongue when I'm bored.
-Rolling endlessly(?) on the bed while sleeping
-Making malicious sounds when I'm hurt ... (You know what I mean when I say malicious. =.= you know, those sounds while you do "it")
-Asking my seatmate if what happened in the horror movie because I covered my eyes.
-Wearing shorts when it's cold
-Wearing pajamas when it's hot ... =.=
-When I'm in front of a person eating something sour, my face automatically does a "SOUR FACE" as well.
-m2m (Can you tell me what this means???)
 
Talents:
Playing the guitar, piano and violin
 
Photography
 
Painting
 
Write poems and soon makes it a Song
 
Trivia: 

(it means, "REMEMBER YOUR MORALITY. We have the same tattoo)

 Because of a weird Genetic Mutation, My hair is naturally light Brown

She good in Variety shows

She can imitate Kim Shinyoung's body gags

She can imitate a cat's meow. (very exact)

 She runs faster than a bike. (Sarcasm. hehehe)

She's good at Body gags thus earning her the nickname, Gag Idol

She likes to play the role of a guy.
 
Training Years: 4 years in TOP Ent.
 
How You Got Into T.O.P Media:
I danced to Jang Woo Hyuk's Weekend Night. Yeah, just trying to impress them through my dancing... :/
And I sang Better Days of Diane Reeves
 
Training History:
I used to believe that I won't be able to stand on that Stage and perform. But when Zedong auditioned and got accepted in Star Empire Ent, I got the courage to try it out. I auditioned in TOP ent. hoping that finally I will have my freedom from his protectiveness but Zedong gave up his position and auditioned in TOP... =.="  It was easy for me to have friends in TOP. I just use my aegyo and then WALA! You're MY FRIEND! :D I always get scolded by CEO 'cause of my laziness. And Zedong would nag me about not being lazy. Great experience, right?
 
Stage Name: Ann
 
Persona: Evil Dongseng
 
Personal Fanclub Name: L.S.S (Love Skinship)
 
Personal Fanclub Color: Green
 
Position:
Main Vocal
 
Other Jobs: 
DJ
Variety Idol
 
Family:
Joo Mirsoo - Father -48 years Old - Owner of Joo Pension Houses
Joo Riyoung - Mother - 44 years old - Manager of Joo Pension Houses
Joo Zedong - Sibling - 21 years old - Co-member
  
Friends: 
1. Piggy Dolls
2. 4minute's Hyunah
3. Chocolat's Julianne
4. Beast's Dongwoon
 
They are fine with Donna's upbringing but when Donna's byuntae mode activates, they start to scamper away from Donna. They all met when each group guested in Donna's radio.
 
Ex-Boyfriends or Girlfriends: none. It's hard to have an annoying protective brother.
 
Rival (s):
Chocolat's Tia
Even though they are friends as well, Donna is insecure of Tia's height. That's why. She just can't believe that she's older than Tia.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Congrats to donzzy_sone_Ann! ^-^