Teaser 2 Manager & Third Member Revealed

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
(3rd P.O.V)
 
“Good news~!”
Hyunjae and Hyunsu stopped dancing and saw L. Joe standing by the door with a huge smile on his face.
“Your smile is suspicious hyung,” Hyunsu said narrowing his eyes, “What’s going on?”
L. Joe pouted.
“I just came to tell you that you guys are finally going to debut,” he pouted.
“Bwoh?! Jinja?!” Hyunjae exclaimed.
L. Joe nodded happily.
“But sajangnim (president) told me that you and your group are going to debut through a reality show,” he stated.
“Like the Infinite-hyungs did?” Hyunsu asked.
L. Joe nodded. Hyunjae happily hugged her brother.
“We’re finally going to debut oppa!” she exclaimed happily, “After 7 long years!”
“Ah yeah…” Hyunsu said, “What about the other members?”
“I was getting to that,” L. Joe said, “You’ll meet the other members in due time, you’ll meet one today and move into your ‘dorm’,”
“Why the quotes around dorm oppa?” Hyunjae asked.
L. Joe shook his head.
“You’ll see what I mean when you go there,” he said, “Now c’mon, they’re waiting.”
The twins exchanged looks before following L. Joe out the door.
 
*At A Random Dance Studio*
 
“Is this where he’s waiting for us?”
L. Joe nodded and opened the door to reveal a tall boy with short brown hair and the rest of Teen Top.
 

  

 
“Ah! Noona! Hyung!” Changjo and Ricky exclaimed running over to hug Hyunjae.
Hyunjae laughed and hugged the two.
“Noona you’re so short,” Changjo stated looking down at her.
“Shikuro! I’m a girl, this is average height you giant!” Hyunjae exclaimed sticking her tongue out at Changjo.
They laughed and Hyunjae turned to Hyunsu, who had been quiet the whole time. She followed where his eyes were and saw that he was having a staring contest with the unknown boy.
“Ah, Byunghun-oppa who’s this???” Hyunjae asked curiously tugging on L. Joe’s shirt.
Hyunsu broke the staring contest and looked at L. Joe.
“Ah, this is Chase Cho, he’s going to be in the same band as you and Hyunsu,” L. Joe stated.
“Jinja???” Hyunsu hummed returning to his normal self.
Hyunsu reached over and dragged Hyunjae over to Chase and bowed respectfully.
“Annyeongsehyeo! Chonun Choi Hyunsu imnida,” he greeted, “Hope we can get along and this is my twin sister Choi Hyunjae. Say hi Hyunjae.”
Hyunjae just bit her lip as it was her turn to have a staring contest with Chase. She snapped out of it when Hyunsu nudged her.
“A-Ah, annyeongsehyeo…” she said nervously.
“Yah waegeulrae?” Hyunsu asked looking at his sister.
Hyunjae shook her head. Before Hyunsu could further interrogate, a guy with short brown hair walked in.
 

  

 
“Ah! Annyeongsehyeo~” Teen Top chimed making Hyunsu, Hyunjae, and Chase look over in confusion.
“Annyeong~ Kim Youngmin imnida, I assume you three are Choi Hyunsu and Hyunjae, and Chase Cho,” the man said.
The three nodded.
“Nice to meet you, I will be your manager from here on out,” (I’m gonna call him KY) KY said smiling, “So are you three ready to head over to you ‘dorm’?”
“Ah, we just need to head home to get our belongings,” Hyunsu said.
“Oh but of course,” KY said.
 
*After all that* (I’m too lazy to write all that XP)
 
“THIS is supposed to be a dorm?!”
Hyunsu laughed as he stared at the giant HOUSE along with his sister.
 

  

 
“Well L. Joe-hyung DID say we’d know what he meant when he put the quotes around dorm,” he said laughing.
KY also laughed.
“This is only a temporary house, you’ll be moving houses when the show is over,” he stated.
The twins nodded in understanding as Chase just stood next to them quietly.
“Let’s go in shall we?” KY suggested.
The twins nodded and grabbed their suitcases as Chase walked into the house.
“WHOA! The living room is awesome!” Hyunsu chimed looking around.
 

  

 
Hyunjae looked up.
“There’s a grand piano???” she whispered to herself, “Well, found my favorite place in the house.”
Hyunsu looked around.
“Hey, where’s Chase-hyung?” he asked.
“Up here.”
Hyunsu and Hyunjae turned around and saw Chase standing at the top of the stairs.
 
(This is how the stairs are)
 

  

 
“Are the bedrooms up there???” Hyunsu asked Chase.
Chase didn’t say anything; he just nodded and walked away. Hyunsu turned to Hyunjae, who looked like she was scared of something. Hyunsu’s expression softened as he put his hand on her shoulder.
“Hyunjae-yah, let’s go find our rooms hmm?” he asked softly.
Hyunjae looked at her brother and nodded. The twins grabbed their suitcases and headed up the stairs. Hyunsu looked at the doors and saw that there were name plates on the doors.
“We have assigned rooms???” Hyunsu questioned as they walked down the hall.
“Seems like it…” Hyunjae hummed, “Oh, here’s my room.”
Hyunjae stopped in from of a door with the name plate Choi Hyunjae on it. Hyunsu also stopped, curious to see what her room looked like. Hyunjae set her bags down and opened the door.
 

  

 
“WHOA! Love it~!” Hyunjae chimed, “Is that a fish tank???”
Hyunsu smiled seeing his sister back to the way she was.
“C’mon let’s go check my room out,” Hyunsu said.
Hyunjae set her suitcases next to the bed and nodded. The twins left the room and walked down the hall a little before stopping in front of a door that had the name plate Choi Hyunsu on it. Hyunjae reached over and opened the door for Hyunsu.
 

  

 
“Your room looks depressing,” Hyunjae stated, “Like you oppa!”
“Yah!” Hyunsu exclaimed.
Hyunjae laughed.
 
*Later that Night; Chase’s Room*
 

Boy4.jpg

 
As Chase was organizing his belongings, he could hear the twins teasing each other in another part of the house. Chase rolled his eyes and reached into his bag, pulling out a picture frame. Chase glared at the older man in the picture before setting it down before on the nightstand. A knock on the door brought Chase out of his thoughts. Chase looked at the door.
“Uh hyung?” it was Hyunsu.
Chase got up and opened the door to see Hyunsu standing there. Chase raised an eyebrow in questioning.
“Uh Hyunjae made dinner…you should come down and eat,” Hyunsu said.
Chase blinked then nodded following Hyunsu down to the kitchen.
 

  

 
(Imagine there is a table somewhere in there)
 
Chase sat down at the table and tried to take a cookie but pulled his hand back when a wooden spoon hit it. He looked up and saw Hyunjae pointing the spoon at him.
“No cookies until AFTER dinner!” she scolded.
Chase blinked then rubbed his hand.
“Yah!” Hyunjae exclaimed hitting Hyunsu’s hand with the spoon, making him pout.
“No fair Hyunjae, your cookies are the best!” Hyunsu exclaimed.
“Then save the best for last!”
Chase watched the two bicker and chuckled. He could get used to having the twins around.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Congrats to LCBLuvsKpop! ^-^ I really liked your character even if he’s a bit troubled ^-^
 
Date & Time: August 31, 2011 8:48 PM
 
Listening To: Infinite - BTD (Before the Dawn)