Chapter 1: A Very...Eventful Day

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
(3rd P.O.V)
 
“I’m so BORED!”
Hamin looked up from his dog, Kimchi, and at Hyukmin, who was rolling back and forth on the floor of the living room, then raised an eyebrow.
 
(Kimchi)
 
 
 
(If you want me to change it, feel free to tell me ^-^)
 
“What do you want me to do about it?” he asked.
“Entertain me hyung!” Hyukmin whined looking up at Hamin while pouting.
Kimchi jumped down from Hamin’s lap and Hyukmin’s face. Hamin smiled.
“Aww~ Kimchi likes your whining~” he teased.
“Hey~!” Hyukmin pouted.
Hamin laughed as Soomin came into the living room.
“What are you laughing about oppa???” she asked curiously.
“Yeah! We can hear you ALL the way from the garden!” Stephanie chimed appearing behind Soomin.
“Oh nothing you two,” Hamin said smiling, “Kimchi just likes Hyukmin here.”
“I wish he didn’t right now!” Hyukmin, who was holding Kimchi at a distance away from him, exclaimed, “He keeps my face!”
Hamin laughed again.
“That just means he likes you, he did that a lot to me when I first got him,” he said.
“Aww that’s so cute Hamin-oppa~!” Stephanie exclaimed.
“You think so?” Hamin asked smiling a bit while raising an eyebrow.
“Of course!”
Hamin, Stephanie, and Soomin laughed again until they heard a loud crash come from the kitchen.
“OW!”
The four rushed into the kitchen to see Hyunjae lying on the floor face first with Hyunsu and Minji on top of her.
“Oh my gosh!” Hamin exclaimed rushing over to help them, “Are you guys alright???”
“We’re just fine Hamin-ah don’t worry!” Minji said smiling while standing up.
“Speak for yourself…” Hyunjae groaned from the floor, “Oppa please get off of me so I can breathe…”
“Ah mianhe!” Hyunsu exclaimed scrambling off of his sister’s back.
Hyunsu stood up as Donna rushed over.
“Hyunjae are you alright???” she asked worriedly.
Hyunjae rubbed her head as Hyunsu helped her up.
“Ah yeah…” she said.
Hyukmin gasped.
“H-Hyunjae-yah! B-Blood!” he exclaimed pointing at under Hyunjae’s left eye.
Hyunjae blinked in confusion as Hamin started to panic.
“Omona! Where’s the first aid kit?!?!?” he exclaimed.
Hyunsu hurriedly reached into one of the cabinets and brought out a first aid kit.
“Here hyung,” he said as he handed Hamin the kit.
Hamin immediately grabbed the kit as Hyukmin sat Hyunjae down on one of the chairs. Hamin searched through the kit for the right supplies and walked over to Hyunjae then held up a disinfectant wipe.
“Hold still,” he commanded.
“Guys I’m fine! You don’t have to OW!” Hyunjae exclaimed when Hamin started wiping the cut.
“I told you to hold still!”
Hyunjae pouted but flinched again when Hamin started to wipe her cut again. Soomin handed him the band aid. After they were finished, KY walked in.
“AFTERNOON KIDS~!” he exclaimed, “Omo! What happened in here?! It’s a mess!”
Hyunsu rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
“Uhh…I kinda…tripped and fell on Hyunjae and made Minji-noona fall on us…” he explained.
Everyone in the room (except Hyunsu, Hyunjae, and Minji) had an -_- expression on their faces until Hamin smacked the back of Hyunsu’s head.
“Babo-yah~! I told you to be more careful!” he nagged, “Aigo~ you’re so clumsy~!” (Did I mention that Hyunsu was EXTREMELY clumsy???)
Hyunsu pouted and rubbed then back of his head. KY sighed and clapped his hands.
“Alright alright! Band meeting! Get everyone to the living room!” he announced.
“Deh~!” they all chimed.
“I’ll go wake Zedong-oppa up,” Donna suggested walking towards the stairs.
“I’ll go get Chase-oppa,” Hyunjae said.
Hyunsu scrunched his eyebrows.
“You sure Hyunjae-yah???” he asked concerned.
Hyunjae nodded.
“I need to ask him something anyway,” she said walking up the stairs.
Hyunsu watching his twin walk up the stairs before joining the other Phantom members in the living room.
 
*With Hyunjae*
 
Hyunjae walked up the stairs and down the hall to Chase’s room. She held up her fist to knock.
“You can come in,” it was Chase.
Hyunjae froze before slowly opening the door and walking in. Chase was laying down on his bed reading.
“Um Chase-oppa, we have a meeting,” Hyunjae said.
Chase sighed and put the book down on his night stand.
“Araso, kundeh (Okay, but.). Didn’t you have something to ask me?” he asked looking at Hyunjae. Hyunjae blinked in confusion then realized what he was talking about.
“You heard me from downstairs???” she asked confused.
Chase nodded and sat up.
“Oh…do you have my bracelet oppa?” Hyunjae asked.
Chase’s eyes widened but he quickly composed himself.
‘How did she find out?! I’m pretty sure I hid that thing well enough for her NOT to find it…’  Chase thought.
Chase looked away.
“No, why would I have it?” he asked harshly.
Hyunjae flinched but shook her head.
“No reason…just wondering,” she said walking out the door, “Come to the living room when you’re done.”
Chase blinked a few times before pulling her bracelet out of his pocket.
‘That was close, but I need to find some way to return it without her finding out that I took it…’ Chase thought.
 
*With Donna*
 
Donna trudged up the stairs and down the bedroom hallway until she reached her brother’s room. She knocked but got no response so she just walked in.
 
(Zedong’s Room)
 
 
 
“Oppa~! Are you awake~?” she chimed walking over to his bed, where Zedong was sound asleep in.
Donna pouted then walked over to her brother and poked his face.
“Oppa~! Wake up~!” she called, “KY-oppa is here and we’re having a meeting~!”
Zedong just stirred and turned over. Donna pouted and put her hands on her hips as Hyunjae poked her head into the door.
“Zedong-oppa awake yet? KY-oppa is getting impatient,” she stated.
“I can’t wake him up,” Donna pouted.
“Ahh~ one moment,” Hyunjae said walking out the door to her room.
She soon came back with a mini megaphone. Hyunjae turned it on and put it up to Zedong’s ear.
“ZEDONG-OPPA WAKE UP! WE GOT A MEETING!” she shouted into the megaphone.
“AHH!” Zedong screamed falling out of his bed, making Donna crack up in laughter.
Hyunjae laughed a little and put the miniphone (that’s what I call it XP) down next to her side. Zedong slowly sat up while rubbing his head and was about to yell at the two girls but noticed that Hyunjae had a bandage under her eye.
“Omo Hyunjae-yah, what happened to your cheek???” he asked.
“Huh?” Hyunjae questioned, “Oh! Hyunsu-oppa was being clumsy again.”
Zedong blinked in confusion.
“You should’ve seen it oppa, it was a mess,” Donna said, “Hyunjae was searching for something in a cabinet near the floor and Minji-unnie was standing on a stool looking for something in a higher cabinet, then Hyunsu tripped and fell, knocking Hyunjae over and falling on her, and he accidentally kicked the stool out from under Minji-unnie and she fell on them.”
“Ouch…”
“Yeah…I’m fine though ^-^” Hamin-oppa and Hyukmin-oppa freaked out though,” Hyunjae said.
“I’m not surprised.”
“Yup, but anyway oppa, come to the living room, we got a meeting,” Donna said.
“Yeah I kinda figured that when Hyunjae yelled it into my ear,” Zedong said rubbing his ear.
Hyunjae stuck her tongue out at Zedong before walking out with Donna.
 
“ALRIGHT! Now that everyone is here, we can begin.”
“What did you need to tell us oppa?” Minji asked.
“Well~ you guys know that you’re going to debut through a reality show right?” KY began.
They all nodded.
“Well you’ll be having some special guests joining you in the show,” KY stated.
“Huh~???” they chimed confused.
KY nodded.
“And you’ll start filming tonight!” he exclaimed excitedly.
“That’s a bit sudden don’t you think???” Zedong chimed.
“Are you saying you don’t want to debut?”
“No not at all.”
“Alright then. Does anyone else object to this?”
No one spoke up.
“I thought not,” KY said, “So the filming crew will be here around 6, so make sure you’re here.”
“Deh~”
“That’s all.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
How was the chaotic first chapter??? Don’t worry, there’s gonna be more chaos in the next chapter XP
 
Date & Time the Chapter was Finished: September 19, 2011 9:16 PM (only 10 days till my driving test and I’m gonna fail epically! >_<)
 
Eating: Strawberry Hi-Chew
 
Listening To: Teen Top – The Back of My Hand