Teaser 3 Fourth Member & Band Name Revealed

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!

 

(3rd P.O.V)
 
(Hallway Setting)
 
 
 
“Aww man where is it???”
Hyunjae had been searched for about a half hour, she was now scanning the hallway floor where the bedrooms were located.
“If oppa finds out that I lost it, I’m in BIG trouble,” she said to herself.
“What’re you looking for?”
“AH!”
Hyunjae nearly jumped out of her skin and turned around to see Chase standing there looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
“A-Ah C-Chase-oppa…w-what’re you d-doing here???” Hyunjae stuttered nervously.
“I couldn’t sleep because you kept walking around out here,” Chase said slightly glaring at Hyunjae.
“A-Ah…chuhsamnida…” (Formal way of saying sorry)
Chase rolled his eyes as Hyunjae bit her lip.
“What’re you looking for?” Chase asked repeating his earlier question.
“M-My bracelet…if my oppa finds out that I lost it, I’ll get in trouble…” Hyunjae said looking down, “Um, but I’ll go look somewhere else. Sorry if I woke you up.”
Before Chase could say anything else, Hyunjae scurried away. Chase raised an eyebrow before shrugging and walking back to his room. When Hyunjae emerged from the hallway, Hyunsu caught her arm, taking her by surprise.
“We need to talk,” he said with a serious expression.
Hyunsu grabbed Hyunjae’s wrist and dragged her to her room and closed the door behind them. Hyunjae sat down on her bed nervously.
“W-What’s up oppa???” she asked thinking he was mad about the bracelet.
Hyunsu stood in front of Hyunjae and crossed his arms.
“What’s up with you and Chase-hyung?” he asked.
Hyunjae blinks in confusion.
“Eh???” she asked in confusion.
Hyunsu’s expression softened a bit.
“I’ve never seen you so nervous in front of another person before,” he said, “Are you afraid of him?”
Hyunjae flinched then looked away. Hyunsu sat down next to Hyunjae and put his hand on her shoulder.
“Why are you afraid of him Hyunjae-yah???” he asked.
Hyunjae kept her head lowered but she didn’t respond.
“You were just fine with him around the other day,” Hyunsu stated, “Heck, you even hit his hand with a spoon.”
“Well that was only one time…” Hyunjae mumbled.
“So then? Why are you afraid of him?” Hyunsu asked, “C’mon, you can tell me.”
Hyunjae bit her lip before responding.
“It…It’s just his eyes…” Hyunjae said.
“His eyes???” Hyunsu repeated confused.
Hyunjae nodded slightly.
“Okay, so what’s so scary about his eyes?” Hyunsu asked.
“I’m not so sure…but every time I look into them, I see so much sorrow and loneliness, it scares me,” Hyunjae said.
Hyunsu wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
“Something could’ve happened to him in the past,” Hyunsu guessed.
“It’s best not to pry,” Hyunjae said, “You of all people should know that.”
Hyunsu nodded. But what the twins didn’t know was that Chase had been standing outside of the door listening to the entire conversation, clutching onto a familiar black and silver bracelet. Chase stuffed the bracelet into his pocket and walked back to his room.
 
*The Next Day*
 
“Afternoon kids~!”
Hyunjae and Hyunsu looked up from their board game to see KY walking towards them.
“Hmm? Where’s Chase?” KY asked looking around.
“His room,” the twins chimed.
“Well will one of you go get him?” KY asked, “We need to go meet another member today.”
Hyunsu put his hand on Hyunjae’s shoulder.
“I’ll go,” he said.
Hyunjae nodded and smiled gratefully. When Hyunsu disappeared up the stairs, Hyunjae turned to KY.
“KY-oppa (they decided to call him that also XP), is the new member a girl or a boy?” she asked curiously.
KY smiled.
“A girl, a very…interesting one at that,” he said.
Hyunjae tilted her head in confusion as Hyunsu and Chase came down the stairs.
“Ready to go?” KY asked smiling.
 
*T.O.P Media*
 
“Has anyone told you three the band name yet?”
The twins looked at KY and shook their heads as Chase kept silent.
“Aren’t you supposed to tell us hyung???” Hyunsu asked.
“Why yes I am, that’s why I asked if you knew,” KY said.
“Well if you’re supposed to tell us then why did you ask if we knew?” the twins asked in unison.
“It’s scary how you two do that,” KY stated with a -_- expression.
“Do what?”
“…That.”
“What? Talk in unison?”
KY nodded as Chase raised an eyebrow at the twins.
“We’re not sure why it happens,” the twins said still in unison, “It just does.”
“Anyway, what’s the group name KY-oppa?” Hyunjae asked.
“Ah right, it’s Phantom,” KY stated.
“Phantom?” the twins chimed.
KY nodded.
“You know, Phantoms can be a figment of your imagination, that’s what you guys will be,” he stated, “A figment of everyone’s imagination.”
“Ahh~” the twins hummed nodding.
They soon arrived in front of the same dance studio they met Chase in and KY opened the door.
“Annyeongsehyeo~” they heard Teen Top chime.
“Hyunjae-noona!” Changjo exclaimed hugging her tightly, “I missed you!”
Hyunjae laughed.
“Jonghyun-ah, I just saw you the other day,” she stated.
“Yeah, but you guys left as quick as you came,” Changjo pouted.
“Well what do you expect?” Hyunsu said putting his hands on his hips, “We had to settle in that manor we’re supposed to call a dorm.”
“Told you it was huge,” L. Joe chimed in the background.
“You said nothing oppa!” Hyunjae exclaimed pointing at L. Joe.
“I did too! I said you’d see why I put the quotes around dorm!” L. Joe exclaimed.
Hyunjae stuck her tongue out at L. Joe then KY cleared his throat.
“Hyunjae, Hyunsu, Chase, this is Stephanie Lee, so far she’s the youngest in Phantom,” he said gesturing to the young girl.
 
 
 
Stephanie bounced over to the twins and shook their hands.
“Annyeongsehyeo! Super Stephy imnida!” she exclaimed in a Super Man pose.
The twins’ eyes widened in surprise as the girl in front of them started jumping up and down; trying to fly…that is until she tripped on her own foot. Everyone didn’t react fast enough and Stephanie fell to floor.
“Owie!” she exclaimed.
“Uh…are you alright Stephanie-shii?” Hyunsu asked as he helped her up.
“Deh! Super Stephy is always alright!” Stephanie exclaimed doing the super hero pose again.
Hyunjae turned her head toward KY.
“Now I know what you meant by…interesting,” she said.
“Told you,” KY said.
“Uh well…Stephanie-shii, I’m Choi Hyunsu,” Hyunsu said with a ^-^” expression.
“Nice to meet you!” Stephanie said cheerfully.
Hyunsu nudged Hyunjae, who rolled her eyes.
“Choi Hyunjae,” she said coldly.
Stephanie tilted her head, but turned to Chase.
“Chase Cho,” he said looking away with a bored expression.
“Well it’s super nice to meet all of you!” Stephanie said with a XD expression.
 
*Later that Night*
 
(Stephanie’s Room)
 
 
 
“Yah Stephanie Lee! Stop jumping on your bed and take that towel off your neck!”
Stephanie kept jumping but pouted at Hyunjae, who was standing in the doorway with Hyunsu.
“But unnie~!” she whined, “I do this when I’m-AH!”
Neither of the twins could react fast enough since they were by the door, Stephanie tripped on the blanket and fell off the bed. Hyunsu sighed as Hyunjae facepalmed.
“That’s why I told you not to jump on the bed!” Hyunjae scolded.
Hyunsu shook his head and helped Stephanie up as Hyunjae pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.
‘This is going to be a LONG day,’ Hyunjae thought.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Congrats to PikaLove~! I found your character very…interesting ^-^”
 
Date & Time: September 2, 2011 2:04 AM
 
Listening To: Infinite – Tic Toc (I love Dongwoo’s rap ^-^)