Chapter 2: An Innocent Night Out Gone Wrong (Part 1)

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
(3rd P.O.V)
 
“Annyeongsehyeo~ we’re the staff for Dorm Life.”
Minji bowed back a little confused and let them into the house. The director turned to Minji.
“Would you please call the members here? I’d like to hold a meeting,” he said.
Minji nodded then went to go gather the members.
 
“Annyeongsehyeo~! Phantom-imnida!”
The staff bowed back a little. Then the director cleared his throat.
“Alright, for today, you guys are just going to show us what you do around the house, and just act like we’re not even here,” he said.
The Phantom members nodded their heads.
“And action!” the director called.
“Hyunsu-oppa can you come help me with dinner?” Hyunjae called as she walked to the kitchen with a camera following her.
“Araso~!” Hyunsu called as he turned off his DS and walked into the kitchen after Hyunjae.
Minji huffed and plopped down on the couch as KY walked into the living room.
“Oh! You guys are here already???” he questioned the staff.
They nodded then KY turned to the Phantom members who were sitting around in the living room, but he noticed the twins were missing.
“Where are the twins?” he asked.
“We’re in here oppa!” Hyunjae called from the kitchen.
“We can hear you, so say whatcha gotta say!” Hyunsu called.
KY rolled his eyes while shaking his head.
“Alright, the special guests will be coming tomorrow, so make sure you guys rest up, and don’t you dare leave the house,” he said pointing at them.
The members looked at each other than shrugged. KY pointed at all of them warningly then left. As soon as he left, Minji turned to the members in the living room.
“Let’s go out,” she said.
“But KY-oppa said not to leave the house,” Soomin said.
“Who cares? He’s not here.”
“You can go on your own then,” Hyukmin said.
Minji pouted and started whining.
“Oh c’mon~! It’s no fun if I go by myself~!” she whined.
“Well there IS this new teen club I’ve been wanting to go to,” Stephanie suggested.
“Great! Let’s go there! Please oppa~!” Minji begged Zedong clapping her hands together.
Zedong looked away and tried to resist Minji since she was doing aegyo.
“Sure I’m in,” Hamin said petting Kimchi’s head.
“Me too!” Stephanie and Soomin exclaimed.
“Sure why not?” the twins chimed in unison from the kitchen.
“I’ll go,” Donna chimed.
Donna looked at Chase.
“What about you oppa???” she asked.
Chase shrugged.
“Sure, I guess,” he mumbled.
Stephanie turned to Hyukmin.
“You oppa???” she asked.
“Anything to get me outside,” he said.
“Yay! Now all that’s left is you Zedong-oppa,” Minji said looking at him.
Donna clapped her hands together and did puppy eyes.
“PLEASE oppa~! We might not get to go out again,” she said.
“That’s a bit extreme don’t you think?” Hyunjae asked from the kitchen.
“We’ll probably end up going out again eventually,” Hyunsu chimed.
“You two aren’t helping!” Minji shouted towards the kitchen.
“Mianhe,” the twins said in their ‘I don’t care’ voice.
The girls in the living room turned to Zedong and all did the puppy eyes.
“Please oppa~?” they chimed.
“Alright alright! You guys keep ganging up on me,” Zedong muttered looking away.
“YAY~!” the members (except Chase, Zedong, Hyunsu, and Hyunjae) cheered.
 
*Interview Flash* (You know in reality shows where they randomly pop up?)
 
“Why did you say yes to the members even though you knew your manager would get mad?”
Zedong sighed.
“What could I do? They all ganged up on me,” he said.
 
*End Interview Flash*
 
“So after dinner, we all change and head out to the club~!” Minji cheered.
The Phantom members (except Hyunjae and Hyunsu) nodded their heads.
“Dinner’s ready~!” the twins called in unison.
 
*2 Hours Later*
 
“Hurry up Hyunsu-oppa! KY-oppa is bound to catch us if we don’t leave now!” Soomin shouted.
“I’m coming I’m coming!” Hyunsu exclaimed running down the stairs fixing his collar.
Hyunjae shook her head.
“We’re wearing practically the same clothes, how can you POSSIBLY be the last one at the door???” she asked.
 
(The twin’s outfit; Hyunjae is wearing skinny jeans instead of the baggy ones and it’s the red outfit.)
 
 
(Hamin’s outfit; he is also wearing skinny jeans)
 
 
(Chase’s outfit along with his glasses)
 
 
 
(Zedong’s Outfit)
 
 
(Hyukmin’s Outfit)
 
 
(Minji’s Outfit)
 
 
(Stephanie’s Outfit)
 
 
(Donna’s Outfit)
 
 
(Soomin’s Outfit)
 
 
Hyunsu stuck his tongue out at Hyunjae before walking out the door towards Minji’s car. (Car arrangements: Zedong’s Car-Zedong (obviously), Donna, Hyukmin, Soomin, Stephanie; Minji’s Car-Minji (obviously), Hyunjae, Hyunsu, Chase, Hamin and there’s cameras installed in their cars.)
 
(Zedong’s Car; 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8…Sorry I put the names of the cars since I got the love of cars from my dad ^-^)
 
 
 
(Minji’s Car; 2008 Honda Civic Mugen Si Sedan)
 
 
 
(I love the body kit on both cars~! And I love the carbon fiber hood on the Evo~! XD…Haha my friends get confused sometimes when I use nicknames or short terms for cars XD *cough*Heather*cough*)
 
When everyone was settled into their designated cars, Minji turned to Hyunjae.
“How did we end up with all the boys???” she asked/joked.
Hyunjae laughed and shrugged.
 
*At CRUSH* (it’s an actual teen club in Atlantis, Paradise Islands, Bahamas)
 
(Dance Floor)
 
 
 
 
(Lodge Area)
 
 
 
(Gaming Area)
 
 
 
“FINALLY~! We get to have some fun!”
The Phantom members (except Chase) laughed a little at Minji, who started walking to the bar (not an actual bar, just called it that since I’m not sure what they call it in teen clubs -_-).
“I’ll catch up with you guys later, I’m gonna go have some fun,” Minji said smirking at a boy who was sitting at the bar.
“Make sure to keep an eye out in case KY-hyung shows up~!” Hamin called.
Minji raised her hand, showing that she heard him and continued walking.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
Here’s part 1 of the second chapter ^-^ don’t worry, LOTS of chaos will be in the next part ^-^
 
Date & Time Chapter was finished: September 24, 2011 4:02 PM
 
Eating: Strawberry Hi-Chew (Again ^-^)
 
Listening To: Infinite – Be Mine