"You Won..." - Random little scene between the story.

Two of them.

I can't write a whole chapter in a day, but I wanted to write something so I did. :D Here is a short-story. Unimportant and irrelevant, but still wanted to write something. :)

Enjoy!

And I am sorry if I lifted your hopes up. D,:  

Eric entered the brightly lit room. He had to squint his eyes a bit to see where he was going. He quickly got accustomed to the light and could see in front of him. It didn’t really surprise him where he was as his head turned back and forth in the room and saw the five smiling faces. He grinned, stepping forward when someone jumped onto his neck and kissed him softly. His hands landed onto the waist and he pecked the lips back, flashing a smile when the face withdrew his and the corner of the lips curved upwards.

“Eric ah,” the voice said, hugging him. “I love you.”

The leader hugged the other one back and closed his eyes, inhaling the beautiful scent. His hands the slender waist and fumbled the soft skin under the shirt. “I love you too, Hyesung.” He murmured.

Minwoo rose up from the sofa and proceeded to them, grinning from ear to ear as his hand landed onto Eric’s shoulder and tapped him gently. Andy and Junjin appeared next to them too and Eric noticed that Junjin had nothing around his arm and he looked the same old Junjin. Dongwan embraced Minwoo from the back and he too smirked, his eyes surrounded by wrinkles.

“What happened? Where’s Jung Hyuk?” Eric asked.

“He dumped Hyesung hyung,” Andy replied. “He left. He is gone.”

The leader scowled.

“You won, Eric.” Dongwan said calmly. “You won. He left. And you grabbed your hold on Hyesung. You won.”

Hyesung clung onto the neck and didn’t let go, albeit Eric didn’t hold him anymore. His gaze went back and forth on s’ faces. Junjin nodded after each of Dongwan’s words and smiled at Hyesung’s attempt to kiss the leader again.

“But…I…I…wanted Hyesung to leave him. Now it feels like…I am his second choice.” Eric explained frustrated.

Junjin stepped closer. “Hyung, you won.” He started. “What does it matter if you were the rebound? You got him…didn’t you?” he questioned, the whole face expressionless.

Eric shook his head.

“I love you Eric.” Hyesung whispered.

“Listen to him, hyung.” Andy mumbled.

“Listen to Hyesung.” Minwoo muttered.

“Listen to me.” Eric looked at the man who was clinging onto him. It wasn’t Hyesung anymore, but Jung Hyuk. The face he longed for and loved had disappeared and the sly and wrathful hue in the eyes emerged. “Listen to me, Eric.”

Eric was jailed into the arms of his brother. Panicked, he ogled at the other members but their faces had vanished and the same glare advanced him. Eric tossed his head around, eyes closed and he grumbled. He put his hands around the wrists that were under his chin and tried to pull the strangling hands off. He screamed; the sweat rose onto his forehead and rolled down the bridge of his nose.

The next scream was long and he woke up.

Eric opened his eyes and sat up, shifting his head towards the side of his bed.

“A bad dream?” The voice quizzed sweetly.

Eric nodded. “A nightmare.” He responded.

“No.” the figure chuckled, leering at the man. “This is a nightmare.” He told, grabbed the pillow and shoved it onto the handsome face. Eric’s scream was muffled and soon the whole world dozed off and he felt like he was floating in the air.

Then his eyes rushed open and he sat up again.

He panted as he looked around the room, holding his slipper in his hand as if hoping it could have protected him from some threat. When he was convinced that this world was the reality, he heaved a relieved sigh, and let his back meet the mattress again. Eric turned his head towards the nightstand and took the phone, his fingers hovering on the screen before he dialled a number.

Beep, beep, beep. The phone went on and on.

Hello? Eric? Is that you?” Hyesung interrogated tediously.

The older man grasped the phone harder in his hand before he lowered the hand, glanced at the ID and hung up.

“It was only a nightmare, Eric ah.” He asserted to himself. “It was only a bad dream. That won’t happen. You aren’t the rebound…You aren’t.”