Chapter Nine

Two of them.

why do i have a  feeling that this chapter was utterly !? D: Oh god. I wanted a good update. ;A;

Sorry sorry sorry!!!! D:

I was so busy.

I was so exhausted. 

And I still am. 

This week was a hell. Jinjjaro. 

I hadn't slept well and i was constantly stressed and stuff, but now I am fine. ^^

And I have graduated and I have time. No more schook and gap year ahead of me so....enjoy these updates. 

hahahahahahaha!!

I am very sorry. D: I should have warned that it will take some time to update. But  didn't know.

Chapter Nine:

Hyesung to his side and threw his arm onto the spot beside him. After realising it was empty, he slightly cracked his eyes open and rubbed them with his other hand, setting them quickly towards the creased mattress. His forehead wrinkled to a deep frown as he slightly sat up and looked around. Every single unfamiliar clothe was away. There was nothing else but Hyesung’s clothes on the lamp, armchair and the floor.

His head wasn’t having the usual headache after those kinds of parties. He hadn’t even drunk that much anyways.

Hyesung put his head onto the pillow again and sighed.

At least the apartment was his.

 

A week earlier:

Hyesung had been running back and forth ever since he and Jung Hyuk had told about the engagement. None of the members had liked it, Hyesung had seen it from their eyes, but still, some of them tried to be very supportive. That was the maknae, Dongwan and Minwoo. Junjin had stormed out of the room and Eric had just stayed quiet, while the three others were really trying to be happy for their main vocalist.

Hyesung’s eyes visited at Eric’s.

His heart thumped loudly.

Stop it!’ He told. ‘It’s not him you love!’

“I am very delighted to see that all of you are so glad about this.” The older twin smiled. “I would rather marry my Hyesung than live bachelor life without him.” He added, pecking the pairs of lips briefly. Again Hyesung glanced at the frozen leader. “I was hoping though that my,” Jung Hyuk chuckled. “…sweet twin brother would have said at least something as I really would love him to be our best man.”

Eric’s body flinched to the wish.

“Jung Hyuk ah,” Hyesung whispered.

“Don’t tell me that you would not desire to watch the whole ceremony from the side of your older twin.” The new man commented. “I would love it.”

Dongwan glimpsed at Eric and knew what all that meant for him. Not even a week had passed from the dreadful night when Eric had come to his apartment to confess his unconditional love towards the little prince. The witty guy hadn’t been stunned by it, but he had sensed how much the leader was suffering.

“No, no…” Eric opened his mouth, sounding surprisingly calm. He flashed a smile and ogled the both of them pleasantly. “I’d love to watch you two getting married…wantonly.” He spoke.

Hyesung’s heartbeat was running miles when the taller lad from his group leaned closer to his brother and his smell crammed into his nostrils. Hyesung had to close his eyes and hold the hand of his fiancé harder than before to keep his balance. Jung Hyuk laced their fingers and stared at Eric, those invisible daggers of victory striking to the others.

Andy seemed anxious as he took Eric by the upper part of his arm and held it as if trying to soothe him. But the oldest hyung jerked his arm off and stepped in front of Hyesung.

“Congratulations, Hyesungie.” He wished lowly.

The chills went through the younger guy’s spine, as his knuckles turned white from the squeezing and Jung Hyuk barely understood what was wrong with his husband-to-be. Eric looked at the both of them from head to toe, snickered and walked off.

Hyesung released a breath and his heartbeat regulated.

Andy, Minwoo and Dongwan flashed brief smiles and they too exited the apartment. Jung Hyuk turned to Hyesung and cupped his face, kissing him softly. The younger man grinned, sensing how uncomfortable he suddenly felt.

“A month,” the taller man whispered. “And we tie the knot, my love.”

Hyesung rubbed his neck, hiding his uneasiness, and scorned, “Indeed. A month…”  

***

Eric was a lousy best man. He was hardly present and he was absolutely absentminded when he was there. He was in charge of many things. Many things included Hyesung and his outfits, wants and preferences. It was the retaliation that was causing all that to happen to him. Jung Hyuk made sure Eric would feel tormented. And he did. Every time.

Every time the perfect silence descended between the water and oil, Eric felt imperfect.

Every time the perfect smile paraded on the beautiful face and Eric was the only one to see it, he felt annoyed.

Every time he was leaning in or itching to tell the truth about all the kisses, Hyesung brought Jung Hyuk to their conversations.

Every time.

“What about an engagement party?” Hyesung suggested, not knowing how much those words hurt the other one. “Jung Hyuk said he’d love to hold one. But he told me to plan it…with you…though…my “maid of honour” is Dongwan…” he babbled.

“Sounds good. Yeah…we can do that…a party.” Eric muttered. “Any wishes?”

Hyesung pouted while contemplating. “What about a masquerade?” he questioned.

“A masquerade?” Eric repeated.

“Yeah. It’d be fun!” The little prince asserted. “Really! Let’s do it!”

The leader grinned to the happy squeals and nodded, writing down the suggestions. Hyesung watched him writing and was mumbling alone what he wanted to eat. Then their eyes met. Silence. Tranquillity. Hyesung seemed rather peaceful and relaxed albeit it was a week to the real engagement party.

If he had moved his hand couple of millimetres to the left, he would have brushed Eric’s right hand softly.

What was wrong with him!? Hyesung shook his head and cleared his throat to break the too perfect quiet. Eric harrumphed as well and scribbled more sentences to the small piece of paper.

Both of them glanced at the engagement ring.

Then at one another.

“I hope you could be happy.”

                ***

“I hope you could be happy” were the words that had been playing inside Hyesung’s head for a week. He had no idea what that meant. He was happy. He really was. He was getting married soon. He was marrying someone he truly, madly, deeply loved. He was so happy. “I really hope you could be happy,” repeated over and over again.

Hyesung sipped his non-alcoholic drink and stared at the man. Jung Hyuk was talking with someone he even didn’t know. But the guest seemed rather interested of whatever that man was telling as he was giggling and nodding furiously. Then the main vocalist tossed his head to the bored members who had been gorging down their drinks and were absolutely drunk already. Junjin hadn’t even come. He had promised to at least visit, but he didn’t come.

Then the bathroom door opened, while Hyesung had been queuing, and Eric exited it. He flashed a sad but quite genuine smile as he gave room and held the door open, gesturing that it was free now. Hyesung entered and was about to thank the leader when the door was closed right in front of his nose.

He sighed and clasped his hands against the sink.

He wasn’t in love with Eric.

He wasn’t.

He wasn’t!

HE WASN’T!

He loved Jung Hyuk!

For God’s sakes, he loved Jung Hyuk!

“I love Eric!” Hyesung lifted his palm onto his lips and gasped. That had totally spilled out. 

“I’ll go get some more drinks!” he heard the familiar voice shouting outside to someone, and the huge rock dropped from his chest.

Eric would be gone now.

He could drink all he could and forget what he said and then leave out all the consequences. He wanted to be convinced. It wasn’t Eric he loved. No way. He was just confused, scared. He loved Jung Hyuk; forever and always. He was ready to die with him; till the death parts them.

Hyesung exhaled once more, straightened his shirt and walked out of the room as soon as his apartment door was closed. He marched at the back of the room as soon as he had seen the fiancé and pulled him down to share a mind blowing kiss with him. The hands landed onto his waist and held it gently, pulling him a bit nearer now. Hyesung retreated and the lips glued off.

He tasted bitterness from the alcohol and something as a tang.

The big orbs ogled at him.

Hyesung noticed that the people were dancing in their funny and well-thought outfits, not paying any attention to the main couple. He leaned in, eyes glittering from the tears of doubt as he flashed a broken smile, grabbed the soft and beautiful hands and whispered, “I want you Jung Hyuk ah…I want you…I need you to…convince me…please…sleep with me…here…now…please…I love you. I want it. Sleep with me…make love to me.”

“Hyesung, I…”

“Please.” The younger one pleaded. “Please.”

Jung Hyuk leered at him almost shocked.

“Please…I love you. Make me fully yours…please.” Hyesung almost began to cry.

The soft hand landed onto his cheek. “Whatever you want…my love.”

                ***

Hyesung was ing the pirate style jacket off Jung Hyuk. If Eric hadn’t left to fetch some more alcohol, Hyesung wouldn’t have recognised the two. Apparently they both had gotten the idea to dress as a pirate. Though Eric had stubble, he had shaved it off. Jung Hyuk neither had a beard nor stubble.

Jung Hyuk wasn’t focusing on the buttons. He grasped the collar into his hands and pulled down through the mellow part until the shirt ripped off and the buttons flew around the bedroom. As soon as the white, old-styled, button-up shirt was lying on the floor, Jung Hyuk claimed the lips back and fought with the younger guy.

Hyesung roamed his hands around the chest, the stomach and the back and found the waistband of the brown pants.

He opened his eyes and fixed them at the other pairs and abruptly he didn’t know how to breathe or live. His heart was pounding and hitting against the chest. The dark brown (A/N: JH still has light brown ;D) eyes stared at him and the hands were his skin while the orbs were having a battle. Hyesung gulped down a lump that had appeared into his throat.

He hid his face onto the neck and inhaled.

He didn’t smell either of them.

Jung Hyuk’s hand grabbed the jaw and pulled the head away from the neck, engulfing the lips thoroughly into his mouth. Hyesung took wide steps back until the crooks of his knees met the end of the bed and Jung Hyuk stumbled with him and they fell.

The pants were descended.

The boxers were yanked down.

Hyesung cracked the eyes open. He was ogling at Jung Hyuk; he had drunk too much to focus, and the kiss tasted bitter and not as good as the usual once. But it was frantic: very frantic.

For a second…

…Hyesung actually saw and wished it was Eric.


Rated M-sih....

sorry. 

I wanted it to be rated m.

But changed it in the last minute. 

I am very sorry,,,,again. 

But for the sake of my pure and innocent readers and of my willing, i wrote is rated M-sih.