Chapter Thirteen (you have no idea how much that makes me feel uncomfortable. The number isn't 15....lol)

Two of them.

Chapter Thirteen

Hyesung looked around in the big hall as the tourists and other people were hurrying to the gates with their hand luggage and other stuff. He was panting, panicked moving his head to see the familiar face of his leader amongst all the lost gazes. He could not find him. His heart was thudding like a drum and he walked around as if hoping there were more places for Eric to be hiding.

 

‘The plane to California is departing. The remaining passengers are asked to enter the plane.’ Hyesung gasped and ran towards the gate the woman had said in the recording. ‘The last announcement for the passengers who are leaving for California; please enter the plane.’

 

Hyesung sprang and soon he was at the right gate, trying to get in to the tube that brought him to the plane. But the ticket checker stopped him and shook his head, ordering him to show his passport and ticket to receive an access to the plane.

 

“I don’t have a ticket, but can you just let me in so I could bring someone back!?” Hyesung furiously shook his body to get past the man.

 

“I am sorry sir, but without a ticket, you won’t get in. Besides, the plane is ready for its departure.” The checker explained and closed the heavy door right in front of the main vocalist, who plodded towards the wide window and saw how the plane started sliding through the runway.

 

He lifted his hand onto the glass and puffed all the apprehensive air out, the window frosting a bit under both of the objects. Soon, Hyesung’s lower lip commenced quivering and the tears of held mourn streamed down as fast as they could. And as the plane rose to the air, the tears were suddenly even more abundant. Eric was gone. His leader was gone. He was gone before he could see Hyesung and hear what he had intended to tell him.

 

“Hyesungie?”

 

The little prince froze.

 

“Hyesungie, what are you doing in here?”

 

“Eric?” Hyesung turned around and met the gaze of the bemused man, whose eyes were filled with joy. “Eric. Eric!” The younger guy ran towards the leader and threw his arms over the shoulders as soon as he was close enough to do so.

 

Eric’s arms surrounded the waist and brought him nearer until there was nothing left between their bodies. Hyesung gripped the jacket by the upper back and squished him hard. The taller guy withdrew and cupped the face, staring at the eyes individually to check if they showed nothing more but pure happiness. And for his luck, they were rejoicing.

 

“Yah, what are you doing in here? I was supposed to come to you.” Eric murmured.

 

“I…I…aish—“ And Hyesung crashed their lips together heatedly, while the leader was trying to process whether the little prince was real or not.

 

Eric dropped his hand luggage and brought his other arm over Hyesung’s shoulder and the other one slid under the left one, landing onto the slender waist. The kiss tasted salty, even though Hyesung had stopped crying long ago, but it also tasted of victory…as bad as that sounded. And before the kiss got too steamy, Hyesung pushed Eric away.

 

“Should we go back?” He asked.

 

“I am not going back.”

 

“What!?”

 

“Not yet.” Eric replied. “I paid for this trip and dammit, I will have my vacation!”

 

 

Hyesung blinked his eyes as Eric pulled him towards the ticketing area. He was soon going on the same trip with Eric. Hyesung vaguely looked at the taller lad, who grinned, and tried to find a perfect and explicable reason to all of this.

 

“What about the other members?” He hurriedly questioned.

 

“They don’t need to know, Hyesungie.” Eric spoke.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because we are adults and we love each other.”

 

“We…do?” Hyesung couldn’t help but flush to that. Eric laughed and pulled him to the tube that went all the way to the door of the plane.

 

“I most certainly do.” Eric confessed and pecked the cheek of the main vocalist. “And I know you do too.”

 

                ***

 

Couple of weeks later:

 

Hyesung entered the room, receiving sneaky grins from the other members. Minwoo squinted his eyes satisfied when the main vocalist sat down and started waiting their leader. Minwoo slid closer and looked at him as if waiting for him to open up.

 

“So? How was the vacation with Eric?” He asked.

 

Hyesung tsked. “What makes you think that I was with him?” He replied, putting his hands onto the table, the brand new silver ring decorating his finger. “I wasn’t with him.”

 

“Good Morning everyone.” Eric greeted as he entered the room, his eyes visited Hyesung, which Minwoo saw immediately, and the corner of the leader’s mouth rose up a bit. “Is everything okay?”

 

And the members nodded contently. Minwoo took a note of Eric’s hands when the oldest of them all sat down and the similar kind of ring paraded on his ring finger. Minwoo grinned widely, knowing that the two were too dignified to tell that they were married. He held his lips sealed and knew that the two will pop out the news when they wanted to. Eric cleared his throat and hid his hand under the table, comprehending that the sneaky guy had found out.

 

“We already know.” Andy suddenly spilled out nonchalantly. “You can be all lovey-dovey if you want.”

 

“YAH!” Hyesung screamed. “What are you talking about?” he added flustered.

 

Eric harrumphed and leaned in to whisper, “I think they know about the wedding, love.”

 

“YAH! THESE ARE COUPLE RINGS YOU IDIOTS!”

 

---The End----

 

 

And…as I promised; the rated M part.

Enjoy!

“Isn’t the bed soft?” Eric murmured against the slim lips while his fingers were ing Hyesung’s blouse slowly.

The main vocalist nodded flustered. He gulped when his chest was visible and Eric’s hands slid in and the chest softly before the hands returned to the line of buttons. Hyesung bit his lower lip sternly and stared at the intense eyes, before Eric leaned in and their lips touched.

Hyesung’s heartbeat speeded up and his face was covered with gentle and warm kisses, as he dared put his hands onto Eric’s collar and the hoodie. Their eyes met when Eric slightly withdrew and finished the buttons on the waist, while his other hand rubbed the spot under the waistband, and planted his lips onto Hyesung’s again once he had calmed down.

“Do you think it’ll creak?” The younger lad asked, while slipping his palms into the black tank top and feeling Eric’s whole abdomen.

The leader bit the lower lip of the little prince and nodded.

“Or maybe we should find out?” he suggested in a wicked tone, his fisted hands pulling down the jeans Hyesung had been wearing the whole week.

“Testing sounds really good.” Hyesung lulled sweetly, closing his eyes once his shirt was gone and somewhere at the end of the bed. Eric nodded, his lips moving on Hyesung’s back and forth. “…really good.”

The jeans, the main vocalist was wearing, whizzed through his thighs to his knees and lastly onto his ankles as Eric tucked them off the feet and discarded them to the floor. Hyesung cupped the face and deepened the kiss, relishing the things he once again had flavoured. Eric was it. He was the one. Though, in so many ways, Hyesung still couldn’t believe it.

The older man unbuckled his belt and did not care how it slithered off the bed. He let the trousers descend by themselves while his hands curled onto the slender waist and brought it up slightly, to help Hyesung with the grinding he had started minutes ago.

It was a battle with two , and sweaty bodies. Eric was lifting Hyesung’s legs onto his hips and Hyesung was taking the charge by dominating the kiss and winning like he always did. The leader the legs from the calves to the thighs and shyly cupped the he had once touched before (though then he had pretended to be Jung Hyuk and he hadn’t been the one topping fyi). Hyesung tensed his stomach as soon as the tip of the touched his hole.

“Eric,” he whispered. “Remember…I am not you.”

“What was that supposed to mean?” The older lad snapped.

“You are big, I am small.” Hyesung pouted.

“Hey, you are a damn master of taekwondo! How could I crush you? Besides, I am gentle.” The leader asserted and flashed a handsome smile, chuckling softly.

“Tsk.” Hyesung huffed, but of course, he had to agree with the man.

And Eric kept his promise, he was gentle. Their eyes met again, and this time, after all the teasing and bickering, the love was visible. Hyesung put his hands onto Eric’s neck and brought the mouth down, butting their lips together and gorging them into his mouth as soon as the was in him and moving. Eric held his body up with his hands as he prolonged bounced his lower body and battled for dominance for the first time with Hyesung.

The younger man had hard time focusing on anything when the moans kept interrupting the movement of his lips and the appetite towards the mouth he oh so much loved. Eric roared and let out weird guttural sounds, clasping his hands onto the hips, lifting them up together with the s of passion. Hyesung also helped the man to him.

The bed was creaking.

It was slamming against the wall.

“I hope the walls aren’t made of paper.” Eric growled when he let Hyesung breathe (and grunt).

The main vocalist used his beautiful vocal chords as his head flew back and the mouth cracked fully open, allowing the hot exhales echo in the hotel room. Their hands were gluing against each other, and the fingers laced between one another while Eric was grinding faster and faster, each time hitting the prostate, and Hyesung was jolting under him, blushing from the pleasure.

And then the room filled with loud grumbles and Eric fell onto his back next to the other man.

“Damn,” Hyesung sighed. “You are much better than you were as Jung Hyuk.”

“I was a bottom that night.” Eric commented dryly.

“Oh.” Hyesung gulped. “Forget what I said.”

“YAH! JUNG PIL KYO!”

Don’t worry. Though that started as a fight, Eric was convinced that he is better than Mun Jung Hyuk.

---Rated M The End----


Completed, huh? Lol. 

It was about the time. 

Besides, with me you never get tired of waiting. lol. I alrready have a fic going on and I need my focus on that so I needed to finish one of my chaptered fics (as this is the only one lol). 

I love you all. 

Thank you so much. 

It was an honour to write to you all. 

And I loved the comments and upvotes (which you can still give me heheheheheheheh) 

Cheerio. 

See you! :D