Chapter Ten

Two of them.

Chapter 10

”Jung Hyuk, follow me.” Hyesung took the man’s hand and pulled him out of the crowded area to the private room that happened to be Hyesung’s bedroom.

Hyesung stepped to the room first, waiting for the man to follow him, when he turned around all of a sudden and pushed the taller lad against the white wooden door. The man couldn’t react properly as his lips were claimed and Hyesung had a great appetite towards them. Jung Hyuk gasped and lifted his hands onto the main vocalist’s shoulders and pushed him away. Hyesung looked at him miserably, like he wasn’t who he was (which was close the truth) and frowned confused. Eric, who was the supposedly Jung Hyuk, didn’t know if he were supposed to tell the truth. But instead, after contemplating way too long, he laced his hand behind the small neck and drew Hyesung’s mouth towards his, holding the secret in his mouth. 

Damn it felt so good.

Eric was lost.

He didn’t want to realise that Hyesung saw him as Jung Hyuk.

He didn’t care that this party was about an engagement between his twin and his true love.

He didn’t care that he was the one kissing Hyesung and tainting something his brother loved as well. Except that to Eric, Jung Hyuk couldn’t love Hyesung as much as he did. It wasn’t possible.

Eric’s train of thoughts was interrupted when Hyesung let out a moan.

It twirled inside Eric’s stomach.

He managed to make Hyesung moan. The feeling was incredible as he dared to put his arms around waist and be braver and soon he was the one dominating and holding the vocalist against the door. Hyesung opened his eyes a bit when Jung Hyuk hesitated whether to put his hands onto the or not. And for a second, Hyesung’s heartbeat raised more than what it had been before. The closed eyes in front of him, the smell, the softness, the affection; for a second Hyesung thought the man looked so much the same as Eric. But the two were twins. Of course they looked the same. Though the way Jung Hyuk held him was weird; he usually was soft and caring. This time it was stern and romantic. Hyesung shook his head and threw his arms over the shoulders.

Eric had never gone so far in his life.

But he wanted it.

Even if the man he was kissing didn’t want him at all.

He was sad, frustrated, but if that was his only chance with Hyesung, he would take it.

Once in a lifetime, like the song in their album says.

Eric took down Hyesung’s sleeves. Oh god, what was he doing? He was undressing Hyesung? He was going too far. He was crossing the line; he was crossing the line he was supposed to cross instead of Jung Hyuk. He was undressing him again.

Hyesung looked at him with those brown orbs and smiled.

It hurt to be honest.

Eric wanted to cry but he decided not to do it now. He was so close; so close to claim the one thing that actually belonged to him. And he wouldn’t ruin it with tears. Eric tossed the shirt Hyesung had been wearing to the floor next to them.

“Jung Hyuk ah,” Hyesung murmured.

“What?” Eric tried to ease his voice from the trembling.

“I love you so much.”

That was the last piece that made Eric’s heart shatter into tiny little splinters. He would not cry now, but he was close to. He hugged Hyesung after rubbing his swollen lips, which he had made, and allowed tears go down through his cheeks. He would not retreat until he had let everything out. He wanted to say who he really was, but Hyesung would never forgive him; therefore he tightened the arm force around the waist and bit his lip.

“I love you too, Hyesung.”

                ***

Dongwan and Junjin stared at the leader and seemed rather judgemental. Not that they actually cared what Eric had done. He had just ruined the last piece of his dignity to win over the main vocalist. Not only had he slept with the main vocalist, but also marked him rather fiercely. There weren’t words once Jung Hyuk saw the bruises on the neck and the legs.

“Eric hyung,” Junjin sighed. “I know you love him, but…you shouldn’t have done that.”

“I know.” Eric breathed out.

“Hyesung will never realise it was you who he slept with.” Dongwan crooned sadly. “He will never perceive that he slept with you.”

“I know!” Eric raised his voice.

Junjin and Dongwan looked at him timidly but understood that the leader was going through a lot of pain that was extremely excruciating. And they comprehended that Eric didn’t want to give up but he had to as the wedding was going to be in two days and Hyesung was more in love with the twin as he had never before been. Eric covered his face with his hands and muffled his scream.

“You love him…why can’t you just confess?” Dongwan blurted out. “You say that to us every time.”

“Exactly.” Eric huffed. “He’d never believe me.”

                ***

Hyesung sat on the couch in the practice room when Eric appeared. The silence and the awkwardness descended and neither of them felt like speaking. Hyesung pulled out his phone and felt the need to call to someone as he dialled the number of his husband-to-be and started talking crap. Eric tried his hardest to neither listen to nor hear, but the cheesy lines and words were breaking his heart even more.

He was his hands as Hyesung ended the call and put the phone down.

“Hyesung,”

The main vocalist startled by the stern and low call.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

He blinked his eyes. “Eric.”

“Pil Kyo.” Hyesung felt chills going through his spine when that name exited the mouth. “Why are you hurting me?”

“Eric!” the younger man raised his voice.

The leader chuckled slightly and shook his head, stepping closer intimidatingly and fixed those eyes of hatred and pain at the main vocalist, who felt his whole body shivering. Eric’s lips were quivering as the words escaped his mouth.

“Pil Kyo, what does he got that I don’t have!?” He shouted.  

Hyesung looked at him sternly.

“Tell me. What does that look-alike have that I don’t?” Eric repeated calmly.

The main vocalist had no answer to that.

“Tell me.” Eric commanded. “What makes him so perfect!?”

“HE ISN’T YOU!”

Eric nodded as he had waited for that answer to blurt out from Hyesung’s mouth. Hyesung was shocked as he saw the look on the older man’s face. It told that he had waited for that kind of an answer. He was jolted by what he had said and lifted his palm onto his mouth and gasped.

“Do you know,” Eric began. “…how much I love you?”

Hyesung cringed and his heart stopped beating right away.

“Do you know how long I have loved you?” Eric whispered. “You don’t. Because the only thing you see is my twin brother.”

“Eric, I…”

The leader chuckled.

“I can’t believe I let you kiss me…sleep with me…” He scoffed. “Did you ever think that the man you were making love to wasn’t him? Huh? Or the man you were kissing all those times was me!?”

Hyesung couldn’t answer. 

“He isn’t me.” Eric mumbled loud enough for it to echo in the room. “Have a great time with that counterfeit. Jung Hyuk will make you happy.”

The taller guy looked at Hyesung from head to toe before he turned around and walked towards the door of the room. Hyesung had held his breathe for a while now. Eric clasped his hand against the handle on the door when the sigh heaved from the mouth and Hyesung could function again.

“I don’t remember…” He responded late. “…I don’t remember the night. I can’t remember it.”

 Eric shifted his body around, his dark orbs glaring at the vocalist angrily. Hyesung looked as if he was about to cry after hearing the ghastly truth of sleeping with the man he had once despised, as his hands were rubbing each other fiercely. The older man pursed his mouth, the jawline moving due to gritting of the teeth.

“I can’t remember.” Hyesung cried out, his fingers massaging his temples. “I can’t remember that it was you, Eric.”

The leader snorted. “If you don’t reminisce upon that,” he murmured. “…maybe you recall this.” He marched towards the younger guy and cupped the small face, bringing the lips close to his, butting them roughly against one another.

Hyesung was wide-eyed, the ring on his finger shining, as he tried to push the leader away. Eric grasped the waist tightly, almost painfully, and let his one-sided love and all the fury towards his twin brother get to the damn kiss. He forced Hyesung to open his mouth and reply to the kiss. The little prince tried not to give in to the harrowing power but he had to.

He was lost. He felt familiar. His heart was bursting all of a sudden. He tasted the same flavour he had tasted that night when he had took courage and kissed Jung Hyuk.

Eric bit Hyesung’s lips, marking everything he could, before he pushed the man away, wiped his red lips and stomped back to the door where he looked over his shoulder and made sure Hyesung was watching him.

“Don’t expect me to come to the wedding.” Eric spoke with a straight face as he turned the handle and disappeared to the corridor.

Hyesung stared at the wide open door like he was waiting for someone to come. He was frozen until he lifted his hand above his lips and felt the tips shivering. He recollected the taste, the smell and the hunger. That night he hadn’t been with Jung Hyuk, but with...

“Eric.” Hyesung sighed.