Chapter Four

Two of them.

I HATE THAT MOTHA FOCKA!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 

Hope you like this! :)

ENJOY!

Let's wish Finland good luck in Eurovision Song Contest today. :) 

FIGHTING!!!


Chapter Four:

Eric didn’t touch his food. He daren’t eat after Jung Hyuk had gone to help their mother with the dinner. Something suspicious in his twin brother’s acting, made him feel uneasy. Jung Hyuk had said that he won’t try to persuade Hyesung if the main vocalist himself didn’t choose him. Eric always believed in his best friend, but when it came to an argument and a fight that included two brothers and a stupid quarrel, Eric didn’t know what Hyesung would choose.

“Eric ah,”

“Mmhm?”

“You haven’t touched your food. Are you okay?” Eric’s mom asked.

“I…I just feel a bit sick. I think I will lie down for a while and let the…food melt.” The man answered and rose up from his chair and walked off.

Jung Hyuk smirked and followed the guy until he smiled at his mother and helped her move the dishes to the sink. His sisters looked at him doubtingly.

                ***

“What do you want?” A sharp voice entered Eric’s ear.

“To hear your voice…that’s it.”

Tsk…You know I hate talking to a phone with you.”

“Aish…Hyesungie…I…I just need to hear your voice, okay? I am not feeling rather well.” Eric told, his palm rubbing his stomach.

The other end of the phone was silent. “Is everything okay? Problems in the family? They favour Jung Hyuk more than you?”

The leader could hear the amused hue in the voice. He grasped his hand tighter around the phone and gritted his teeth when his stomach started growling painfully. He hadn’t touched the food at all. He hadn’t even eaten anything else. He had just drunk.

“Everything is fine. Perfect to be honest.” Eric replied. “I just…wanted to hear that you are fine.”

“Why wouldn’t I be fine? I am Shin Hyesung!” The main vocalist boasted. “No one will ever hurt me or coax me. I am not easy to attract.”

Eric laughed. “Okay…you actually managed to—ow...ow…grhrh…mmgh…”

“Eric? Eric! Hello? What are you doing!? What is happening?” Hyesung yelled to the phone.

The leader pressed his teeth together and let his face turn red. His phone suddenly dropped and it was taken by another hand that lifted it onto another ear. Eric widened his eyes in shock and began to throw his arms around.

“I apologise.” Jung Hyuk spoke. “But my brother is not feeling very well. I will take him to the hospital to see what is the matter with him.”

“Oh…well, I…I…umm…great. You do that…I…good.” Hyesung stuttered. “Inform me when…when…umm…he…is fine. Okay?” he questioned.

Jung Hyuk grinned and pressed his hand onto the hurting stomach of his brother, feeling the satisfied clenching in his chest when Eric’s growl echoed in his ears. The younger guy felt like he was going to explode. But Jung Hyuk’s reaction made Eric comprehend that all he wanted was suffering. So he wasn’t going to die. Not yet at least.

“I will be delighted to do that, Mr. Shin.” Jung Hyuk said. “You will be the first one I inform.”

“T…thank you.”

Jung Hyuk ended the call and set his pitiful eyes at the younger twin. If Eric hadn’t felt paralysed at the moment, he would have jumped onto the man and would have strangled him until the face turned blue and there was no air to be inhaled. But he was feeble. And his stomach was of pain. Jung Hyuk squatted down and wiped his finger against the face.

“It wasn’t in the food…but in the drinks.”

                ***

Eric felt like his whole body was burning. His stomach was about to explode and the amount of vomit he had been puking out had made his face even paler. Jung Hyuk had brought him to his childhood room just to boast that he was the better son. Eric would have pushed him away if he hadn’t felt so paralysed. Maybe paralysed was not well put. He was suffering. That was something Jung Hyuk wanted. Killing him immediately with poison would have ruined the mood, but seeing his twin brother almost dying because of the torture was perfect.

He pushed Eric to the bed and sat down, again pressing his hand against the stomach.

“Oh, Eric.” He mumbled. “I don’t think you’ll be able to drive home tonight.” The younger one flinched, his eyebrows curving down. “I love this little game of ours…” Jung Hyuk laughed. “I think I need to drive back and tell your precious members, especially Hyesung, that you are perfectly fine…well…almost fine…”

“Don’t…t…t…touch them!” Eric stuttered in pain.

“Remember what I said,” Jung Hyuk leaned down. “I like Hyesung very much and there must be something in me that will make him turn against you.”

“Never!”

Jung Hyuk chuckled ominously. “Brother, wouldn’t you want your best friend to be happy? That is low…even from you.” He muttered. “When you come back home,” he scoffed, disgust plastering upon his face. “I am ahead of you. He is practically throwing himself at me by then.”

Eric growled, every gut in his body torrid and painful. Jung Hyuk his face, the mad grin on his face, before he got up and tucked the guy in. Eric felt like he was going to suffocate any time soon, but it wasn’t like that, now was it?

“You won’t die.” Jung Hyuk said. “You will just be out of my way.”

With that the older twin walked off and Eric had nothing he could do now.

                ***

Hyesung came earlier to the practice room. He wanted to be alone for a while before Minwoo and Junjin would get onto his nerves. That is what he had hoped. When he opened the door, the tall man in a suit lifted his hand as a greeting. Hyesung instantly felt flustered.

“Hyesung-sshi,” the man smiled.

“J…Jung Hyuk-sshi,” Hyesung bowed slightly. “What are you doing in here?”

Jung Hyuk laughed, giving a shrug as an answer. Hyesung sensed the blush rushing towards his cheeks and flush them, as he scratched his scalp awkwardly and avoided looking into the eyes. Jung Hyuk advanced him and stopped right in front of him. It was scary how much he looked like and acted like Eric, but still, he was different.

“I wanted to see your dance so I can inform Eric how things are going with the choreography.” Jung Hyuk explained. “He is so sick that I could not bear to watch him and had to drive here immediately.”

Hyesung sighed and said, “Oh, you are such a great brother. Taking care of your brother must be tiring.”

Jung Hyuk laughed handsomely and lifted his hand onto Hyesung’s shoulder. The shudder made the corner of his mouth turn upwards. Hyesung abruptly couldn’t move, not that he even wanted that. Jung Hyuk leaned down, their faces only couple centimetres apart.

“I am very delighted that I can take care of my brother, but I decided to leave him in the helping and loving hands of our mother.” He stated. “Eric is such a mama’s boy.”

“He is.” Hyesung agreed. “But I think it’s very lovable.”

Jung Hyuk startled, but didn’t let that bother him as he lifted the other arm up and placed the hand onto the other side of the shoulder, almost sliding the palms against the chubby cheeks. Hyesung was frozen, and his lips quivered.

“Can I buy you a dinner tonight?” He questioned. “I would be very glad if you could join me tonight.”

Hyesung blushed. “Umm…sure. I guess I can. I don’t think I have anything in my schedule.” He answered babbling. “I would love that.” He then smiled.

                ***

Junjin looked at the view in front of him petrified. Dongwan had already shaken his head and left the room, Minwoo and Andy frowning confused to the reaction. When they had entered, they had reacted in exactly the same way as Junjin. It was like they were yet again betrayed. Dongwan had gotten a call from Eric a day earlier that he needs to hang out with Hyesung and make sure that Jung Hyuk isn’t near him. But none of them had known that Jung Hyuk would appear into the practice room and be educated with Hyesung.

“Hyung,” Junjin said. “What’s…going on?”

Hyesung smiled cutely and lifted Jung Hyuk’s arms and moved his legs, teaching him the position of their comeback song. Jung Hyuk was only looking at Hyesung, making him feel uncomfortable but also good, as Junjin marched towards them and caught Hyesung by the wrist, and pulled him out of the room.

“Yah!” Hyesung rubbed the spot that hurt. “What do you think you’re doing!?” he shouted.

“No!” Junjin yelled back. “What do you think you’re doing!?”

“Teaching!!!” Hyesung responded.

Junjin rolled his eyes, and snorted devastated. “That’s exactly the problem! Why are you teaching that loathe!? Why are you teaching that bastard while flirting continuously!? Why are you doing this to the man who has been causing pain to our leader?”

“Shut up Junjin!” Hyesung screamed his lungs out. “Shut your filthy mouth up!”

Junjin’s angry face stirred and the sad frown appeared onto his forehead, the small salt drops under the eyelids. Hyesung lifted his hand onto his mouth and gasped, pupils shrinking. Junjin soon broke down to tears, but he didn’t make any noise. He was glaring at the mommy bird disappointed.

“Well then…” He mumbled. “Don’t come crying to me when he isn’t the dream prince. Seriously…I am done with this .”

“W…where are you…going!?” Hyesung interrogated.

“Home.” Junjin replied, banging the doors before and after him.

                ***

Jung Hyuk was anxious. He was constantly watching the clock, waiting for the car to appear in front of the restaurant. He was about to leave when a taxi emerged and the wanted guy stepped out, face swollen and red. He had been crying.

Because of that naïve guy, Junjin? Jung Hyuk thought. “I already became frightened that you would not show up?” He said.

Hyesung smiled brokenly and slipped his hands into his pockets. He wanted to say so much but he couldn’t, nor did he even want to, as Jung Hyuk grabbed the forearm and took his hand. Hyesung cringed and jerked his hand off.

“What…are you doing?” He asked.

“Taking your hand. It relaxes.” Jung Hyuk answered. “Please.” He offered his palm. Hyesung hesitated, his teeth digging into the lower lip, before he planted his hand onto it and let the larger one curled around it. “See? Relaxing.”

Hyesung swallowed and flashed a smirk, his heart thudding fast, as he nodded.

“What happened?” Jung Hyuk tried. “Is something bad going on?” Hyesung shook his head, but didn’t say anything. “Are you okay?”

“I am feeling excellent. I just…” Hyesung started sniffing. “I just…had an argument with my baby bird.”

Jung Hyuk halted his steps and turned towards his date. He wasn’t beautiful while crying, like Eric had once said. He was rather bad-looking ((A/N: not agreeing with the douche!!)) and the tears only ruined the make- up that the main vocalist had applied. Jung Hyuk gulped the disgust down and lifted his hands onto the cheeks and wiped the tears off, shocking the younger man.

“I am beginning to like you Shin Hyesung.” He murmured. “I am beginning to like you a lot.”   

 

A/N:

*twirls the bazooka in hands* Be ready ya'll.