Chapter Eleven

Two of them.

Enjoy. hehe. 

Short. 

But I had to. 

Muahahahaha!

Chapter Eleven:

“Where’s Eric?” Minwoo asked as soon as he stepped into the practice room. “Hyesung? Hello, Hyesung?” He moved his hand in front of the ogling eyes and frowned, snapping fingers so the main vocalist would flinch. But all Hyesung did was stare. And he didn’t even look at anything particular, just the empty wall at the back.

Minwoo pouted and shrugged towards the others when Junjin entered the room and his eyes landed onto the confused looking mommy bird. He let out a ‘tsk’ sound and shook his head back hugging the first member that he saw. Andy crossed his arms onto his chest and changed gazes with the two guys who had known all along what was going on.

“Yah! Hyesung!” Minwoo yelled. “Where the hell is Eric!?”

“He is done with this .” Junjin mumbled. “So I really think he quitted?”

“No.” Hyesung sneered suddenly. “No. It isn’t true. That can’t be true. No.” he advanced the door while talking like a mental person. “No. He did not kiss me. I did not kiss him. No. He is lying.” He took out his car keys and exited the room.

Dongwan glared at Junjin and then Andy while Minwoo was about to lose it. Then the witty guy chuckled and took the hand of the older guy and seated him down onto the couch at the back. Minwoo stared at all three of them weirdly and felt chills going down through his spine.

“Minbongie.” Dongwan sighed. “I guess it’s about the time for you to know what is going on.”

                ***

Hyesung needed to let out some steam. He took his car from the parking lot, turned it on and accelerated and headed out of the city area to somewhere else where he could breathe in and out and calm down. He tried to think about nothing. He wanted to calm down easily. And fortunately his brain forgot the damaged thoughts of the two twins that now, if it was safe to say, had totally ruined his life.

Hyesung inhaled and exhaled.

It hadn’t been the best idea from the main dancer that they’d have extra practice a day before the private wedding. Nor had it been the best idea to come there early and then meet the leader.

Hyesung shook his head and steaded his head, watching directly at the road. He was already seeing the countryside effect as he was crossing the bridge to some much tranquiller place to blow off some steam. He breathed out once more and was satisfied how his brain was obeying him. That was all before he saw the face of his leader in front of him; felt his touch on his skin; the lips on his lips; the caressing hands on his back; the soft kisses on his skin.

He shuddered and drew a heavy breath.

His skin was covered with goosebumps.

Hyesung opened the window and let the wind breeze through it. But he was feeling hotter and hotter as the thoughts of the night with Eric and all the kisses that led to undressing and/or onto some object invaded his poor head. He was shivering from the blush that rose onto his cheeks and the sounds that wanted to come out from his mouth.

He was playing on the edge of a mountain.

Hyesung turned the car towards a hill that brought him to a mountain-ish area and stepped out, sensing that his legs were barely carrying him now. He leaned against the door of his car and sighed, head flown back and eyes closed. His right hand glued onto his chest and the left one held him up by clasping onto the car roof. He then looked at the view and finally, finally, calmed down.

The thousand messages he had gotten while driving had now stopped coming as Hyesung took the phone and backtracked the conversation. Minwoo had found out and was bombarding him though Hyesung was as bewildered as the main dancer. Andy was asking countless of times where the hell he was. Dongwan was much subtler with his ‘take your time’ and the beloved baby bird had said nothing.

“So all of them knew.” Hyesung spoke out loud. “All of them knew except me.”

He had received a message from Eric. And somehow, he was timid to open it and read it. But his finger slipped and opened the conversation that had never been used except after Eric became the best man. Hyesung looked at the sent message only couple of minutes ago.

I had to do it. You wouldn’t have believed anyways.’

                ***

Later Hyesung was driving back home. He was calm and had realised that this was his life and he decided who to end up with and who to love. He didn’t care what the members thought about him anymore. They wouldn’t leave Shinhwa because he made the wrong decision. Since to him, that wasn’t a bad decision.

The traffic light turned to red and Hyesung put his car to a halt in front of them. The lights were surprisingly long though it was late at night. There were cars in front of him as he sighed and turned his head out of the side window and saw Jung Hyuk leaning against his car. Hyesung started smiling and almost waved down the window when Junjin stepped out from his favourite bar and stopped in front of Jung Hyuk as if he was petrified.

Hyesung scowled when he saw Jung Hyuk chuckling and scarily walking towards Junjin who couldn’t move. He was staring at the man, holding his hands in his pockets, when the fist landed onto his stomach and made Junjin lose his balance.

Hyesung gasped.

Then Jung Hyuk hit the cheek and Junjin’s whole body collapsed onto the asphalt. Was Hyesung only one who saw this!? There was no one who saw. Only Hyesung could see the alley where the two were, other one gasping for air and other one smirking like an enemy from a drama.

Junjin tried to get up, but Jung Hyuk kicked him onto his ribs. The baby bird lost his balance and maybe it was Hyesung’s subconscious that heard the heavy breaths metres away. His hands grasped around the steering wheel, when Jung Hyuk began to laugh at Junjin’s miserable try to catch him. Hyesung was shivering all the way.

Luckily two other men jumped onto Jung Hyuk and held him while someone remarkably as similar looking as Dongwan was taking care of Junjin. Minwoo and Andy held the arms of the twin brother who shoved them away and pushed down next to the baby bird as he snickered and walked off towards his car.

Hyesung clasped his hand against the door opener when someone behind him honked and he noticed that the lights had turned green.

Jung Hyuk heard the honks and saw the familiar car, instantly getting a shock.

                ***

Eric was browsing through the channels from cheesy dramas to news extras when he was bothered by the ringing doorbell. He pretended not to be at home as he lifted the pillow onto his face and covered it not to hear the bell and feel terrible for not opening.

But it seemed like the person behind it really wanted to talk to him as the ringing didn’t stop. The leader growled and tuned the telly and got up from the comfy sofa. He proceeded to the door, checking himself from the mirror when his hand grabbed the door handle and drew it down.

“What are you doing in here?” he hissed as soon as Hyesung flinched. “Yah! Pil Kyo ya! What the hell are you doing in here!? I said I don—“

His eyes widened when the fist got onto the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to the lips he had tasted many times enough to become addicted. Hyesung was battling, leading, winning when Eric pushed him away and looked at him.

“Wha—“

Hyesung pulled him down again but this time his arms went around the neck and drew him closer. He stepped into the foyer and allowed Eric to shut the door as he was slightly pinned against it. The older man tried to think rationally and he withdrew Hyesung once more.

“You can’t come here and kiss me when you’re marrying my brother tomorrow.” He said, voice shivering.

“I know.” Hyesung whispered. “I just…I…”

“Pil Kyo ya,” Eric abruptly looked at someplace else. “I’m…leaving. Tomorrow.”

Hyesung couldn’t describe how much that shocked him.