Introduction

Two of them.

Eric wasn’t trying to run away from Hyesung. He wanted to talk to him. He was done with all the crap the little prince was throwing at him and the hatred towards his twin brother was growing faster and faster.

“Eric!”

“Pil Kyo, what does he got that I don’t have!?” The leader yelled out loud.

Hyesung looked at him sternly.

“Tell me. What does that look-alike have that I don’t?” Eric repeated calmly.

The main vocalist had no answer to that.

“Tell me.” Eric commanded. “What makes him so perfect!?”

“HE ISN’T YOU!”

Eric nodded as he had waited for that answer to blurt out from Hyesung’s mouth. The shocking thing was that Eric had waited to hear such an answer from the main vocalist’s lips. He wasn’t even surprised. Nor was Hyesung who pretended to be jolted as he lifted his hand over his lips and looked at Eric as if questioning him for forgiveness.

“Do you know,” Eric began. “…how much I love you?”

Hyesung cringed.

“Do you know how long I have loved you?” Eric whispered. “You don’t. Because the only thing you see is my twin brother.”

“Eric, I…”

The leader chuckled.

“I can’t believe I let you kiss me…sleep with me…” He scoffed. “Did you ever think that the man you were making love to wasn’t him? Huh?”

Hyesung couldn’t answer. 

“He isn’t me.” Eric mumbled loud enough for it to echo in the room. “Have a great time with that counterfeit. Jung Hyuk will make you happy.”

The taller guy looked at Hyesung from head to toe before he turned around and walked towards the door of the room. Hyesung had held his breath for a while now. Eric clasped his hand against the handle on the door when the sigh heaved from the mouth and Hyesung could function again.

“I don’t remember…” He responded late. “…I don’t remember the night.”

 Eric shifted his body around, his dark orbs glaring at the vocalist angrily. Hyesung looked as if he was about to cry after hearing the ghastly truth of sleeping with the man he despised, as his hands were rubbing each other fiercely. The older man pursed his mouth, the jawline moving due to gritting of the teeth.

“I can’t remember.” Hyesung cried out, his fingers massaging his temples. “I can’t remember that it was you, Eric.”

The leader snorted. “If you don’t reminisce upon that,” he murmured. “…maybe you recall this.” He marched towards the younger guy and cupped the small face, bringing the lips close to his, butting them roughly against one another.

Hyesung was wide-eyed, the ring on his finger shining, as he tried to push the leader away. Eric grasped the waist tightly, almost painfully, and let his one-sided love and all the fury towards his twin brother get to the damn kiss. He forced Hyesung to open his mouth and reply to the kiss. The little prince tried not to give in to the harrowing power but he had to.

Eric bit the lips, marking everything he could, before he pushed the man away, wiped his red lips and stomped back to the door where he looked over his shoulder and made sure Hyesung was watching him.

“Don’t expect me to come to the wedding.” Eric spoke with a straight face as he turned the handle and disappeared to the corridor.

Hyesung stared at the wide open door like he was waiting for someone to come. He was frozen until he lifted his hand above his lips and felt the tips shivering. He recollected the taste, the smell and the hunger. That night he hadn’t been with Jung Hyuk, but with…

“Eric.”