Monday

This Can't Be Real {HIATUS}

Your POV         

           *beep beep* "Arghh" I groaned as I slapped my alarm clock. 'Another dreadful Monday...' I rolled off the bed and dragged myself to the bathroom to get ready. My eyes are still closed by the time I'm brushing my teeth. I usually think about how I'm going to get through the day.

          There's something that feels like I have to remember though... hmm I wonder what it is. I shrugged it off and put my uniform on. Which includes my white blouse, navy blazer, and skirt. As I was about to throw my hair into a boring ponytail, my brother called from downstairs.

          "Eunhye-ah! There's a group of pretty looking boys down here waiting for you!" "A group of pretty looking boys?" I muttered before it finally clicked in. "Exo! How could I forget?!" I yelled out. Since it'll be my first official day with them, I thought I should at least look a little dressed up.

          I curled my hair so that it was wavy and tied two small sections from the front to the back and secured it with a cute bow. Satisfied with how I looked, I took my bag and hopped happily down the stairs.

          "Annyeong! What are you guys doing here so early?" I asked. "We decided to walk to school together! It'll give us a chance to get closer," Baekhyun suggested with a big grin on his face. 

          "Oppa! We're leaving now!" I yelled to my brother. "Well at least have some breakfast!" He screamed back. I rolled my eyes and ran to the kitchen and stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth. 

         The walk to school felt faster than usual, I guess it's true when they say that time flies by when you're having fun. We were telling jokes and laughing the whole way. "Alright, prepare to get mobbed by your fans," I joked. We walked into the school's front gates and there were screaming fans everywhere. 

        When we finally made it into the school, I showed them the way to the office so they can pick up their schedules. "Thanks, Eunhye" Kai said to me while giving that famous smirk to me. 

        "How old are you by the way?" Xiumin asked me as we walked out of the office. "I'm 17, you?" I asked. "I'm 18, so I'm your oppa!" He said back. "Too bad! I don't want to call you that!" I giggled.

        "Hey! I'm you're your oppa too!" Kris, Suho, and D.O. said in unison. We all laughed at their reactions. "Noona!" Sehun, Tao, and Lay called out at the same time. "Yup, so you better listen to what I say!" I said with a mischievious grin. 

        We all walked to our classrooms and I walked with Luhan, Chen, and Kai since we were in the same room, while Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in a different section. We chose to sit at the back of the classroom with Luhan on my left and on the next table beside us was Chen on my right and Kai beside him.

         The morning announcements came as usual but this time the principal was warning us that we must not crowd around EXO and we have to give them space, in other words you have to respect their privacy too or else there will be serious consequences. I can hear a lot of whines around the classroom, I guess they are really popular afterall. 


Authors Note~

Hello readers! :) I know this chapter was really boring and sorry for the really awkward part of the ages thing, I was trying to tell their ages in the story since I changed it up! I promise I'll bring some fun into the story in the upcoming chapters! Please subscribe and comment if you would like. Upvotes are greatly appreciated too! ^^ If you'd like, follow me on instagram! @exoforever_twelve