Lunchtime

This Can't Be Real {HIATUS}

 

Your P.O.V.

             "Alright everyone, I'll give you a chance to group up together to get to know each other since it's the first day today!" The teacher announced. Everyone cheered as they darted their eyes at Luhan and Chen. But they just acted as if they didn't notice and pulled their chairs closer to my desk. 

             

            "Hey there partner" Luhan cheered while giving the cutest smile ever. "Hihi!" I replied cutely. We started talking about their trainee days and all the funny events they went through during their journey to being so popular. As we were talking, I noticed a lot of envious stares around the room that were targeted at me. Hah people these days get jealous so easily, I thought as I shrugged off their stares. 


~briiiing briiing~ 

 

             There goes the bell signalling first period is finally over. I packed up my things quickly since Chen and Luhan were waiting for me by the door. "Ready to go!" I cheered as I hopped over to them. We were walking back to our lockers in silence until I broke it, "What do you guys have next?" "I have science" Chen replied. "I have math, what about you?" Luhan said with a pinch of hopefulness. "I have english now.. heh.." I answered. "But I'll wait until we gather up with the other members so I can guide you to your next classes safely." I suggested. 

 

              "I'll catch up with you at lunch!" I exclaimed while waving. I quickly ran to my next class so that I won't be late. "Alright I'll give you all the rest of the period to work on your assignment." the professor stated. I just sat there twirling my pencil and doodling since english was my strongest subject because I lived in Canafa for a while before. The rest of class went by in the blink of an eye, and finally it was time for lunch. 

 

               I walked into the crowded cafeteria looking for exo since I told them to go first because I was going to pick up homework for next week early, since I'm ahead of the class. "Noonaaaaa!" I heard as I saw Sehun walking towards me and clinging on to my arms. "We're sitting over here! Come join us!" he asked while pouting. I let him drag me over since I rather not sit alone. 

 

Luhan's P.O.V.

              I looked around the cafeteria and saw Sehun dragging Eunhye towards our table. I smile automatically lit up on my face. Gosh.. I missed her so much. I scooched over a little so that there would be room for her to sit beside me. "Hey Eunhye! Come sit over here!" I shouted in her direction. "Heeeey" she greeted as she sat down. All the guys said their greetings back and continued on with their conversation, as I started my own with Eunhye.

             

              "Hey, um, I'm sorry I kinda disspaeared on you when we were younger.." I started quietly. "That's alright, the past is in the past. I'm just glad that you're back now!" she said softly. "Thanks but I thought that I should at least tell you why.." I stated. "I'm listening" she gestured me to continue. "Well, during that time I auditioned to get into the S.M. Entertainment as a singer. I never thought that I would actually get in. One day, when I got back from school, my parents told me that we were going to move.. I would've told you but.." I paused to check if she was angry. She was smiling so I took that as a no.

             

              "But they had already packed everything and told me that we were going to move right away since it would've been a long drive. That's why I never had the chance to say goodbye. I'm sorry Eunhye," I continued. "It's okay! There's nothing to be sorry about! I'm really happy for what happened, because look at you now! You're famous for crying out loud!" she exclaimed and chuckled. "Thanks, but how come you have gotten so cold to those that aren't close to you?" I asked a little afraid of her being offended.

             

              She didn't say anything until a couple minutes later, but I didn't mind because judging by the look on her face, she looked hesistant to tell me. "After you moved away, people at school always bullied me and I was always defenseless because you weren't there to protect me anymore.." she sniffled before continuing while anger showed in her eyes.

             

              "But one day I fought back and ever since then, I was always cold and seemed very unapproachable. Which also made them scared of me I guess. But I didn't mind, as long as they didn't bother me anymore." softness grew in her eyes as I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry Eunhye, I promise I'll never leave you again." she smiled and looked at her watch. "We better get going now or we'll be late to class!" she yelled to everyone at the table. Wow, I just noticed that none of the other members even noticed our conversation. They must've been really intrigued in whatever they were talking about, what doofuses. haha. 


Authors Note~

Thank you sooo much for the support for this story! :) Tell me if you have any ideas or suggestions by commenting or p.m. me! I really want to know what you guys think about it so far! Please subscribe and leave a comment! <3 Also, follow me on instagram @exoforever_twelve