New Spot

This Can't Be Real {HIATUS}

 

Chen's P.O.V.

              Eunhye led us outside to the open soccer field and walked towards the bleachers. "Is everyone okay?" she asked as she looked at me specifically with soft and caring eyes. How did I never notice how pretty she looked? ...No stop it, remember what the company said. 

 

              Everyone looked around and answered in unison, "Yup!" I have her a soft smile back. "Glad to hear it, well I think this should be our new spot to hangout out, so like for lunch and break time," Eunhye suggested. We all nodded in agreement and chatted the rest of lunch away.

 

              The bell rang and we bid our goodbyes before leaving for our respective classrooms. I was too occupied in my thoughts to even listen to the teacher giving us a lecture about the upcoming test because I was too busy thinking about Eunhye. Gosh, why am I being like this? You should know better, Chen. 

 

Your P.O.V.

              In the back of my head, I couldn't stop thinking about the smile Chen was giving me. Ugh, stop thinking about him Eunhye. Don't forget that he's just your responsibility for work and nothing more. In plus, you don't even know him that well yet. 

 

​              I heaved a sigh and took my notebook out so I can proceed to doodle for the rest of the period. *screeech* I jolted in my seat with dewy eyes and realized I had fallen asleep. At least school's over now. I packing up my things when a paper note dropped out of my notebook. I don't remember putting anything there...

 

              I picked up the small piece of paper and opened it up. It read 'Meet me at the hallway in the west wing of the school. Tomorrow morning at first period.' I wonder who that could be from..


Author's Note~

Sorry for not updating! I've got a lot of things going on right now, and a lot of new problems.. forgive me D: 

But anyways, it seems like something's getting in the way of Eunhye and Chen ;) and what's up about that note? Stay tuned~     Please comment and subscribe to let me know how I'm doing! Also what I should improve in the storyline :) thanks for reading! <3