The Note

This Can't Be Real {HIATUS}

 

Your P.O.V.

              You walked to school alone today since you had to go early to meet the stranger. So I told the exo boys that I'll meet up with them later. 

 

              Arriving at school you realized how empty it was around this time. I wonder if they suggested this time on purpose... I stepped into the doors that led me towards the west wing of the school and carefully walked inside because I had a bad feeling; usually my instincts are right.

 

              I walked along the deserted hallway and stopped when I reached an area by a classroom and entrance, just in case I needed an escape route. 

 

              I waited and waited for the anonymous sender to arrive. "Don't they know I hate to wait for others?!" I grunted in annoyance. Just as I said that I saw 3 figures walking my way. 

 

              Putting on my cold poker face, I analyzed the girls before they reached me. They are definitely weak, I can take them down within seconds, if needed. Once the girls arrived in front of me, the leader I assume spoke up, "You're the girl that's been hanging around OUR exo oppas, aren't you?" I glared at them and just shrugged, which obviously agitated them. 

 

              "I'll take that as a yes, you better stay away from them or else." she warned as her 'groupies' nodded in agreement. I stayed silent and just glared at them waiting for them to continue, because if they weren't, I was ready to just leave. 

 

              I can practically see smoke coming out of her ears now when she raised her hand ready to slap me. But before she could I gripped onto her wrist, stopping it from landing in contact with my face.

 

              Giving her a deadly glare I spoke, "Don't you EVER call me out just to talk nonsense again." I tightened my grip on her wrist before roughly throwing it back to her side. She looked at me in disbelief before stomping away with her groupies.

 

Tiffanys P.O.V.

              How dare she talk to me that way?! This is definitely not going to be the end. I thought as I stomped away, calling Sooyoung and Seohyun with me. I repeat. This is not the end.


Authors Note~

Soooo how was this chapter?? :) I'd love to know your thoughts so please comment! What do you guys think about the whole Baekhyun and Taeyeon thing? :/ to be honest, a little part of me doesn't want them to be together D: *sigh first Kris now this. I bet SM is just trying to get our mind off of the Kris situation, but they only made it worse. I hate how they think we're stupid >.> sorry for the rant. Don't forget to subscribe! :)