Meeting Exo

This Can't Be Real {HIATUS}

Your POV

           It was my typical late night Sundays, I was lying down on the couch watching t.v. while my brother was upstairs sleeping. I was just about to head upstairs when the doorbell rung.

          'Who could it be? It's already so late at night' I live in a fairly large house and all the housekeepers have gone home already. 

           I crept carefully to the door and opened it only to see my uncle and two other vans parked in my driveway? "Oh my gosh! Uncle Lee! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" I exclaimed as we hugged. "Oh our Eunhye has grown up so much! But listen, that's not what I'm here to say."

           I blushed in embarrassment as he gave a signal while looking at the vans. I was trying to see who was coming out but the darkness outside was making it quite difficult, so I just waited until they arrived at the front door. 

            There were 12 people in total but they all had a cap covering their faces which made them seem a little mysterious. I invited them in and they all took off their caps and my jaw dropped.

            I probably looked like a freak just standing there, as my uncle started to speak, "You probably already know who they are, but this is Exo!" They gave their powerful greeting as my uncle started to introduce them, "Eunhye this is Xiumin, Kai, Chen, Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, D.O., Sehun, Lay, Chanyeol, Tao, and finally Lu--" "Lulu! Is that really you?!" I screamed while cutting him off. "Eunhye! So it was really you when our manager was describing how you looked!" He held me in a tight hug that I missed so much. All the other members looked at us with a confused face. I quickly turned back to my cold poker face and stared back at them. "Be nice, they're my friends," Luhan whispered in my ear. "Fine, just because it's your request though," I retorted. 

 

             "We're childhood friends! I moved into his neighbourhood after my parents separated, but I haven't seen him since he just moved away without telling me why!" I playfully punched his arm. Wow it feels weird to act like this again. Yes, I repeat again. I earned a giggle from everyone, 'I guess we're off to a good start' "Anyways, what I came to tell you was that they are now going to be attending the same school as you because they need to continue their studies! All I'm asking you for is to help them around school and try to keep the fangirls away..." he paused. "In other words... well.. um.. will you be their bodyguard?" he asked. 

              'This is quite the request, I never liked bringing my work into school. But it is my best friend and his friends seem pretty decent...' I thought before answering, "yeah, sure! Don't forget what job I have, I can fight pretty well" I cheekily said while flashing them a wink. "Alright, well we'll take our leave now since we all need a good nights rest for tomorrow!" We all bid our goodbyes and I climbed back into bed, surprised that my brother has slept through all that. I laid down in my bed snuggled in my blanket and kept trying to convince myself that I should open up to them and drop my cold exterior. But only because my uncle and Luhan were the ones that were asking the favour. With that, I slowly drifted away to dreamland. 

              


Authors Note~  

Sorry for such a slow start! It's still my first time haha hope you'll forgive me for that. I promise I'll make it up to you! Just comment any suggestions or ideas you have towards this story and I'll add it to the storyline! Thanks for reading and I'll really appreciate it if you can subscribe! It'll give me a motive haha ;)