What happened??

My secret true love

 What happened??


Kris's POV
............................………

I just thanked to Sunggyu for making her to remember me. But. I'm not so satisfied that he called her " Yeobo." And Myungsoo was so friendly with him. Was he dating with Yuri.??

Aish...... It suffocating ......!!!!!!

I just wants to know it clearly but don't want Yuri to know that I still remember her. 

" Awe... I think I remember now . Sorry, I always forget about my classmates. And I only went to Seoul uni for six months. It was a very short time to make friends for me." I said calmly. 

Yuri smiled and glanced Sunggyu." Oh! Kris you are absolutely opposite with hamster ." She pointed at Sunggyu." He can even make the whole university his friend in a week. Actually, he's not from our class . But, all the students in our room thought that he's from our class cause he comes to our class almost every time ." 

I took the coffee cup that Sunggyu handed me and said," I thought he's from our class too. So, he was not studying Designing and Photography?" 


" No. I studied medicine. It's funny, right ? But, I really liked visiting to your class because of Yuri." He answered.

" YURI." I muttered .

" Yes. Yuri, my ex-wife.." Then he laughed .. And Yuri too .. 

What's the truth .. So are they ex-couple.." Wife??" I accident sloped out that word..

" Yes. Legally  wife...  ! Let it be. It's a long story.. It'll take a long time." He laughed , winked to Yuri.

I looked at both of them and hit Sunggyu's arm playfully,"'Its ok. I've enough time to listen. It'll be fun."

" Are you sure? It's not fun at all.! " Sunggyu smiled and took a sip of coffee.

I nodded. He and Yuri exchanged glances. " ok! I'll tell you." Sunggyu stated." We're not a really couple at first . We're just friends. Immm...   Best friends .. Yuri always hang out with guys and we became closer. Me, Taemin and Minho were best friend. After we graduated , Taemin went to LA and lived with his uncle at there . Minho worked at his dad's company. And, I was studying at the university about Hematology... At that time, Yuri had opened her own fashion shop ," SUPER NOVA."And, I was  forced by my parents to get married with a girl named Jung Eunji. But, I didn't want. And they said I've a chance to cancel that if I've a girlfriend who I considered as my soon-to-be-wife. I've no idea about it and I asked Yuri what to do."

He rest for a while and took a sip of coffee. He was about to continue but Yuri was first," So, I told him to find a girl and pretend like a couple but I was the only one who could handle that situation . So, I said I'll do it. And I asked him to let me think. But, he parents were really to a hurry . So, we said them were already married but illegally . So, they wanted us to sign a marriage contract and we did it. We became a couple. We've to live in one house but I didn't tell it to my parents. We acted like real couple in front of his parents. "

" So, you two didn't like each other?? I'm just curious ." I asked.

" It's not like that. We lived together about one year and I started to have feelings on her. I confessed her. But., those all were useless when MyungSoo came here to live with her." He said ruffling his hairs and smiled till his little eyes closed .

" Why ?? Didn't he like you ??" I asked.

" No... He's an extraordinary boy .. When he found out that his moons.. Awe.. I mean Noona was married , I thought he would mad at me. But , he didn't . He was happy and loved to live with us two. But, Yuri .." He stopped his conversation ..

" Yes. I rejected him .. I also had feelings on him, but when Myungsoo came . I know that feeling between me and Gyu is not LOVE. Because I can't love him as much as Kelvin. And , we divorced .. Haha.. It's true that we didn't love each other cause we both had no feeling after our divorce," Yuri laughed.

MyungSoo waked up by Yuri's laughter.


" What happened ." He muttered!
" Nothing . MyungSoo -ah. You need to rest." I replied." Imm," he's going to sleep by leaning his head on Yuri's shoulders ." Soo-ah. Noona is hurt when you do like that . I'm so tired . Go to your room."

MyungSoo pouted ," I don't want. I don't want to sleep in my room. I'm really scare to sleep alone when I feel sick , ok?" He said sharply in English .

I knew that fact because Yuri told me when MyungSoo was sick on his birthday .

" But, Kelvin... Please don't lean you head on my shoulders . It's .. " Yuri's words were cut." Come to Hyun, Kelvin. Come here." It was Sunggyu again . I was about to say that. But, he.. What ?? Am I jealous?? Haha.. It's impossible ..

MyungSoo went to Sunggyu and slept by putting his head on Sunggyu's lap." Gyu Hyun Is the best. " But MyungSoo was just lying on the couch. He still opened his eyes ." Why ain't you sleeping ?" Yuri asked.. " Relax.. Yuri. It's none of you business ." MyungSoo replied in English . It's really informal in Koreans but he's still not familiar yet. It's American style.

" KELVIN SPENCER. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LIKE THAT " Yuri shouted .Myungsoo  even didn't move and rolled his eyes to her." We promised. Miss. Spenser . Don't you remember . When I migrated here, I said you that I'll call you moons if you treats me well. If not, I'll call you Yuri as usual. What's wrong with this.. ? I always call you Yuri in LA."

" But, this is Korea, kelvin. " Yuri added.

" So what ? I don't care,? If you don't want me to stay with you, I'll go to Hong Kong. YiXing wants me to come too." He said.

" But, you said you won't go because YiXing scolded you when you failed History ." Yuri said.


" Yep . I mean he shouldn't scold me even though he's only 2 years older than me. Cousins are sometime like that.But, I can understand . It's for my good . I now understand everything and I'll forgive him and I'll go to Hong Kong. I DON'T WANT TO STAY WITH YOU ANYMORE. IS IT TOO HARD FOR YOU TO BORROW YOUR SHOULDER TO YOUR OWN BROTHER? YOU ARE SO.." His tone became lower as he was about to cry .. Why is he so sensitive ? Did he mad her because of that minor case?
He tried to continue.." YOU ARE SO.."* cough* * cough* *cough*

Sunggyu patted his back and helped him to sit up." Are you ok?" But , he was still coughing seriously that his eyes became teary ." Soo , answer me! Are you ok! "
No answers.." Kwon MyungSoo .. I'm asking you." He shouted, shaking Myungsoo shoulders what made him to fall down in his arms." MYUNGSOO ." YURI's screamed that overwhelmed the whole room.


......


I promised that this story won't make you disappoint ... I'll add a little twist... 

-Lizzyivy