Another she

My secret true love

Another she Kris's POV I entered Myungsoo's room and Sehun stepped after me. I saw a really pale figure was lying on a bed lifelessly .,Myungsoo. I sat on the bad beside him., put my palm on his forehead. " I'm burning."" Sehun, can u take me a thermometer , please." " It's ok." Sehun nodded. At that time ., Yuri came in the room and heard what we said before." Ahh! You can only use the one that has to be measured by placing in the mouth." Sehun said ," How about the one that has to be placed near ear." Yuri smiled.," Soo doesn't like it. Please . I gotta sleep again. Aww...Kris.shi can you please lying beside Soo and held his hands while he's sleeping . If not, he'll wake up and can't sleep." Kris seemed confused," Yuri. Do you have to do this to him always.?" " No. Only when he got sick." " Hmmmmm....." Yuri was cut out when Sehun heaved deeply while watching the pale Myungsoo. Yuri smiled," why do you heave, Sehun?" Sehun shook his head," I'm just pity on him!" She left the room. Sehun glares at me. " What? " I asked. " Nothing." " Ya! OH SEHUN!" I shouted at him and he knew that I didn't like that manner. He places his index finger in his lips." Silence. Myungsoo will wake up ." I kept quiet, and whispered ," So, tell me." " No, I mean Yuri noons loves him so much. It will be good if you can love me as the half of hers ." He seemed sad. I know he wanted to live warmly as we lived in separate ways. And I'm not the type of so close. It's the difference. He envied Myungsoo. I patted his shoulder.," Hey! I love you but not in the same way as her. Ok! I love you infinitely.Yuri acted like that because Myungsoo is so immature . You know it. He's just 18 today. Imm, he's 10 months younger than you . You've ever said that you wanted a younger one. So , treat him like your younger brother, ok!" He nodded and smiled." Ok!" SEHUN was sitting on the study chair and read a manga. Meanwhile , I was lying on the bed beside Myungsoo . " Moons! Moons! MOONS! MOONS!" It was Myungsoo, He opened his eyes and stared at me," Hyung! Where's Moons!" He started to sit up it be couldn't . " Soo, you're too weak . You need to rest. Ok! If you want to sleep , you can hold my hand. Now, we've to know your body temperature . Say AHH.Sehun, can you hand me a thermometer , please." Sehun took it and have me.I've to life Myungsoo's head and hugged in my arms." Say AHH." " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he shouted . Sehun turned his head," Ya! He told you to open your mouth. Why are you shouting?" " I DID WHAT HE SAID. WHY !!!!!! " Myungsoo shouted back. " ya ! Why are you shouting to the elders. Starting from today call me hyung." Sehun messed up Myungsoo's hairs. Myungsoo glared at him," WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM , HYUNG. AISH...... Why did I say hyung." Me and Sehun couldn't stop laughing. And I sighed," Sehun, don't again, it's enough." The thermometer started to beep an ringing. I took it. " Oh! It's still 40'C. Sehun, tell Yuri to call the doctor. " " She said she had called . He'll arrive soon." We heard the doorbell rang. And, Shun ran to open. Soon , he came back with a man, A doctor. He greeted," Hi, I'm Kim Woobin." " Kris Wu" The doctor did his stuffs." He's just weak and need some rest." Me and Sehun was shocked as the doctor pouted Myungsoo's cheek with his index finger. Suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed his finger and bit it. " AHHH! Kelvin , ok! Ok ! I won't do . You'll be better soon.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, bye!" As he said , me and Sehun was surprised " KELVIN!!" Woobin smiled," AH ! His English name. Don't be surprised . We're cousin and always like that since young. Bye!" He waved and disappeared soon. Myungsoo soon hold my hands and said," Hyung! You've such nice skin. So smooth ." It makes to remember her. And he feel asleep. At evening, Myungsoo was getting better. I heard and a knock and opened the door. It was her." Dinners ready. Wake Soo up!" ....... Thank u!!!