It's ok, that's love

My secret true love

It's ok , that's love.


( hi! Are you guys waiting for so long? Sorry. I'm really busy with Myungsoo's drama... Keke^^ Shiwoo drives me crazy..)


Kris's POV

It was seven in the morning when I woke up . Thee was no Yuri.May be she went to the doctor. 

After a while, a nurse came in . I just smiled at her." Good morning." She greeted me. I bowed her back.
She arranged the flow of IV fluid." He has trouble breathing and low blood pressure . " she said to herself while doing her stuffs.

She put her hands on his forehead ." He has a slight fever. It's not good for him."

"When will he wake up? Can doctor say that ?" I asked her because I felt inpatient by her actions .

She stared at me," You should take care of him instead of asking nonsense questions." 

I was speechless ." I just curious ." I replied.

She fake smiled." Sorry. I was rude. I just worried for him. By the way , I'm Yoona. Im Yoona. I'm in charge of Kwon Myungsoo's nurse.

"Kris.Wu Kris. I'm just his Noona's friend. She's out for a while."

She just nodded. " You can go if you wish. I'll be here for 24/7."

"Ok." I was about to leave and Yuri came in.

" Awe. You must be Yoona.Kris-shi. Lets go for breakfast . Yoona-shi. Thanks for taking care of Soo. I'll be really busy today ." Yuri smiled .

Yoona looked at Yuri," No need. It's my duty."


We left the room.

Yoona's POV

I was staring at him . He was about the same age as Jaebum, my younger brother if Jaebum was alive . Tears started to fall even though I tried to swallow .

I knew Myungsoo well since it's not out first meeting. We chatted a lot when he came here for his weekly medical check up. I knew he was lonely so I accompanied him.

No one's POV

Yuri entered the cafe and Kris followed. She chose the table near the window. " Expresso and tuna sandwich ." Yuri ordered to the waitress ." Me too." Kris muttered .

" Are you ok?" Kris looked at Yuri. She nodded and smiled ." It will be ok." He continued.

" What should I do? I haven't told it to our parents? I hope nothing serious will happen." She seemed to be sad and afraid.

" It will be ok. You love him, right? He won't want to see your sad face, ok? Don't cry ." He comforted her.

She smiled," Yes. He doesn't like crying . Sadness is the one he hates the most. I should smile. What did the nurse say to you?"

" She's talkative and scary ."

She laughed." Yoona is not that bad . She knew Kelvin since he started living here. Kelvin reminded her of her baby brother . So, she's overprotective sometimes."

" I love the way you smile."

"What?"

" Nothing. You're pretty when you smile."

" Sorry."

" For what?" He was confused by her sudden words.

" For leaning on your shoulder without permission , and for a hug."

" it's ok."

" Why? I wasn't supposed to do like that ? That's is.."

" No. It's ok, that's Love." He said coldly. 

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?" She was almost shout and some people glared at her. Anger, Shame. And confusion were mixing in her heart. But, it's really flirt her heart. She was touched. She could feel that. She expected some day, one guy would confess her and she would fine her love but not like that . It was so sudden , random. Not romantic. Or may be the most romantic . Mystery.

Both were silent for about ten minutes and only stared at their shoes. They paid their attention only when the waitress came and set up their order.

Yuri started," Can you tell it to me next time , please? "

He stared at her. She felt his eyes were piercing hers ." I love you. All the things I did for you were ok because that's love.
Do you think the most famous photographer in Korea have a time to take care of a sick baby brother, to go to amusement park? I did all because of you. If not , why should I accompany you last night?"

She was just gazing him. " It was about only two months since we knew each other, you know. I don't know anything about you."

" But I do. I thought I did. But I didn't . But, I know as much as I should . Kwon Yuri, Or Yuri Spencer. Live in LA till 16. Studied at Seoul university . Seoul's fashion icon. That's enough. More than that, pretty, kind, elegant and smart. That was Yuri I knew. Yuri I knew yesterday was fragile and caring and a girl who doesn't know her feeling. More, it's not two months . I loved you since I saw you first. May be love at first sight. Ok?"

She nodded continuously and smiled." Ok. So, I don't know my feeling to you."

" How do you feel when you are with me?" He asked and took a sip of coffee.

" When I'm with you, I feel like I'm just floating because it made me delightful . When I'm happy, I'm happier because of you. I like you comforted me when I sad. I just like sharing my feeling with you. I like it. Is it ok if you do this for me."

" It's ok because that's love. Ill always by your side. Ok?"

" Myungsoo.. I think I love him too. Should I tell it to him?"

" Of course , we'remea t to be loved , ok?"

" Yup. It's ok, that's love."

He pulled her in his embrace . He'll protect her forever and never let go of her. Never.

" If you've grabbed something once, never let go of it." He whispered .


----- 


Update !!!! 

The last sentence is from my lovely girl drama. I'm really keen on that drama. Because of woori Shiwoo( Myungsoo ) Is there any one who watch that drama? What do you think about Shiwoo after disbanding of MHDR? I think it will be more Myungstal moments since Sena is meant to motivate Shiwoo, right? They're so cute. I love them.