Birthday boy

My secret true love

 

Sehun's POV

It's was early morning and I woke up early because of Hyung!" Ya! Sehun, get up! "

 I rubbed my eyes, Why??"

" we've to go to Busan. It's grandma's 8th anniversary. It'll be held in Busan . So, we need to go there just now to arrive there in time."

" Ok! Ok, I'll take a bath now. When will we come back as tomorrow is Myungsoo's birthday ?" I asked.

" Tonight."

I nodded and made my way to washroom .

Kris's POV

I thought in my mind." Myungsoo's birthday . Is it a next Vance to meet her? Why couldn't she remember ! I'll make you remember , Yuri. What should I buy for that scatterbrained Myungsoo! "

Sebhun was ready.

"Sehun, what should I buy for Myungsoo?"

" I don't know. He likes expensive things! Especially , limited editions. "

"WHAT?" " he likes limited editions! So, I've to buy him such things."

"By the way., he likes reading and watching manga "

" can he read that?"

"Surely he can ! That's why he's talking like the characters in the manga ."

"
Now I understand why I couldn't understand what's he's saying. I even don't know what's he's saying even he says in English. He has really weird pronunciation."

Sehun was laughing and me too.

" Ok! Ok! Let's buy a cap! "

"Which brand ?" Sehun asked.

" GAP! Ok?"

He nodded.

Yuri's POV

It was a out 8:30 and Myungsoo was still sleeping. He's always like that. He continued sleeping until not the one who came to woke him up.

I opened the door of Myungsoo's room. It was so messy. I tidied his room twice a week but it didn't work.

I saw some papers on the table. , on the floor. On his bed.
, and comic books were almost everywhere in his room, his cupboard was opening and his closets were like messing .
It's look like a trash can. And I saw some pills on the floor beside the bed , they were itchy- relieving pills., cause of his sensitive skins. One of his leg was on the floor.and one was on the pillow. His head was beneath the blanket.

" Myungsoo, Get up, honey, you've to go to school! " I e to lift him up that lazy bone.

His eyes were stay closing," Moons, it's just before the dawn. . Why are you waking me up?"

" Soo, it's already 8:30."I said.

Myungsoo was shocked." What? I've to ready in 15 minutes.

After 15 minutes.,

It seemed he had finished his stuffs ." Are you ready? " I asked.

He nodded.

" have you taken your medicine ?"

" OHHHHHH! I forgot it! Wait a second please!"

He was always like that." Hey ! Bring the umbrella . I heard it'll rain."

"No! I'll share with Sehun."

" is he your mom, or your girlfriend ."

" No. He's my wife. Ok? We're just friend, Moons. You know that I can't use umbrella well. Bye."

At evening,

It was really rainy day.i was waiting for Myungsoo at home.
I kept calling him since its started to rain. He didn't answer.

After a while , 

I heard the footsteps. It's Myungsoo.

"MOONS! MOONS! MOONS'"

" why are you shouting," I ran to the door. He was like a puppy that lost his way in the rain . He was saturated with rain. And he sneezing continuously.

" where's. Sehun ?"

" he didn't come today."

" Came in quickly . Take a shower and change your clothes . Stay warm. Why are you being that that ? Tomorrow is your birthday . Take care of yourself . By the way ., I cleaned your room and don't try to mass it again ."

He went straight to his room. And went down after bathing. I said to him " Come to me with a towel and hair dryer."

I didn't think that he's listening to me., he made his way to the fridge and took some strawberries and grapes.and., took the sandwich  plate on the table. And went in front of TV.

At that time ., I received a phone call from Sehun that they will come tomorrow morning and spend a day at my home. After that., I was messing with my work and ignoring Myungsoo.

"Moons! I'm hungry! Is dinner ready!   ? "

"Yeah"

"What's menu?"

" potato soup. And grilled beef ..  And salad."

I know they were Myungsoo's favorites . But, he didn't eat not much." Isn't it good?"

" I have no appetite ."

After dinner , we're watching TV together.I asked " want juice?"
He nodded .

He Grabbed the glass that I gave and put it on the table. He landed his head on my shoulder ." Moons! I think I feel something bad."" I feel queasy ."

" it'll ok when you drink juice, honey, try some."

As soon as he drank it, he immediately put the glass down , shut his mouth with his palm, and ran to washroom.
I was shocked and stepped after him.

" SOO, ARE YOU OK? WHAT'S HAPPENING ?"
Ohh!bes throwing up ! What should I do. ? My poor honey. I can only rubbed his back for relief.

" Are you ok! Wash your mouth and go to your room. You need a rest."

We're in his room. I saw my poor brother was lying on his bed so palely . I took the thermometer from uh e drawer."
Open you mouth . Soo!, say Ahh. Just for awhile ., please."

He turned his head to me.,"Moons. I'm really tired."

I nodded," ok! Baby. I need to know your body temperature  . Open your mouth."

"Moons! I've a stomachache . Stay beside me . Don't go please." He whispered .

"Ok! I promised you. So, open your mouth."

He opened his mouth and closed his eyes . Years were slowly ran though his pinky cheeks. I wanna cry ,too. It's hurt to see him like that . But, he's always like that when he's sick.
The thermometer started to beep  . I took it from his mouth and checked,"" ohh , god ! 40'C."" Shall I go to hospital ?"

" moons! I hate hospital."he murmured .

" ok! Ok ! Just take a medicine and sleep. I'll be by your side."
He took a medicine . That was the first time that he got sick in Korea ." Can u hug me?" He said. 

" ok" I hugged him and rubbing his back.

Tomorrow morning, I suddenly woke up as I heard a door bell rang," oh ! Sehun and Kris ., came in."

Kris said," hey! Did you worked overnight. Your eyes have dark circles."

" no.  I've to check Myungsoo through over night. And can't sleep well."

Sehun widened his eyes." What's happening "

I rubbed my eyes.,"
He's sick."

Kris smiled.,"
Ohh! Birthday boy is sick. You should take a nap. Me and Sehun will take care of him. Lets go Sehun ."
"Ok"
I nodded and made my way to my bedroom.


::::::::::::::::
Hey
It's a little long
There will be some errors that I haven't checked it
Because I hope you guys miss this so much
1:11 am( Monday )
Please left some comments
Please subscribe and vote
Love you guys!!!
And congratulations LAST ROMEO!
HOPE U GUYS CAN GET TRIPLE CROWN!!!
XOXO