Street fighter

My secret true love


 


Kris's POV

Sehun came into my room without knocking the door . " Hey! Don't you know that you have to knock when you want to get in other's room". It's was not the first time that he didn't . No, he had never knocked the door when he came into my room.
I knew my action was so weirded for him as i saw a strange look in his eyes," Hyung, I'm always like that!And does it need between brothers?"and I tried to settle the situation because I knew that I was thinking about Yuri and didn't aware that he came in
He lied in my bed ," Hyung, Myung Soo will come tomorrow , too."

He said me like he was requesting me. And I knew that it was not Wu Sehun's style.

" why are you asking me like that. ? It's not your style. You did everything what you wanted by yourself without requesting me. You became mature , Sehun ." I said.

Sehun nodded slowly and smiled," May be its because of Myungsoo. He always request his Noona when he's going to do something . But I don't understand why he can't be get along with other guys at school. I think he doesn't understand Korean well. He said he feels annoyed when someone is saying that he doesn't understand . "

" But I'm happy to see you like this.," I said, " it's the first time that you take your friend to the home , right?"

Sehun was sitting on my bed and swaying his legs from side to side." I don't know . But, he's different . Goodnight hyung , I wanna sleep. By the way, Myungsoo invited you and me to his 18th birthday .Bye Hyung" he waved his hands and  made his way.

Next day,

I was now waiting for Sehun and Myung Soo. In fact, I waited Myung  Soo . I wanted to know about Yuri. I knew that girl in the photo was Yuri. But, why Myungsoo said Moons. Was that girl not Yuri?
What does Moons mean? May be her nickname!Ohhh ! How can I do with you , Yuri! No matter what happen , I'll find you. I'll make you to remember me. I love you , Yuri.

I just Looked at the watch and it was almost 7. Sehun should be back . While thinking., I received a call." Unknown number." I.  whispered.

[ Hello! Mr. Wu! It's from Gangnam police station. I've to call you because of Mr. Wu Sehun.Can you come here just now?]

-"[it's ok. I'll be there in 15 minutes.]

Ohhhh! What should I do with you,Wu Sehun.you're now at police station. What are you doing now? How can I tell it to mom and dad? I'm going crazy .

I just stopped the car and parked it near the police station. And turned my feet towards the police station. As soon as I entered, I saw Myungsoo with some blood on his lips and ii was still bleeding . I search Sehun and he was found next to Myngsoo, It was relief that Sehun looked fine and I didn't see any wounds on his face and body .

Suddenly, a lady with a brown wavy hair  bumped into me. She was in a hurry that she could even say sorry at once. That sound was so familiar.

That lady walked straight to the police station. And I retraced her steps.

She sat besides Myungsoo and I went near to Sehun, The police officer told," Are you Ms. Kwon Yuri,?"
" Yes. ,sir''

" Ok! Your brother involved in that street fighting. So  , we need your signature to confirm that he'll never involve I that situation again."

" Ok! I'll , sir."

" and your we need your brother's signature , too . Buy, he's still refusing . How can I do with him? Unless he's a student, he has to spend his night at here. Hey! Do you hear me! Kwon Myungsoo ?"

" Ajusshi! It's not my mistake! They ate the one who made fire . I ea chane to protect myself. I don't understand what that said. I can only catch up some words. I thought that they were cursing me. So , I decided to punch  them. That's all. " MYungsoo explained patiently in English. And the police officer seemed annoyed and nervous.

For me., I have them my signature and Sehun, too . The police officer was explaining about their fight . But , all of my attention flew away to the lady who sat next to Myungsoo. I heard that  her name was " Yuri! Kwon Yuri!"
And she's Myungsoo 's Noona.

At first , I was really angry Myungsoo because it was the first time for Wu Sehun to go to the police station. But now, everything had changed. It's the gift from the god.

Myungsoo was too stubborn . Yuri started to shout." Why are you so stubborn . Are you crazy ? You are the one who punched him. A d you said you're innocent. Sehun has to come this place because of you. You said you loved your friend but you made him to come here. Do you know that it damages his image! Don't try to explain me no more.just write down your signature , if you do, I'll treat you with bear slide noodle." Said in English.
The police officer was just gazing them.

Myungsoo did as Yuri said." Is that all, moons." He said in Korean .

" not moons   ! Say Noona! N-o-o-n-a!! "Yuri tried to teach him. 

" I can't say ! Lets go! I'm hungry!"he hugged Yuri and turned his head to me." Hyung ! Come with us!"
Now, I know what moons meant. It's the day of the days .

At ramen shop,

"Myungsoo hid his head in the soup bowl," Imm, so delicious !!"

Yuri ruffled her brother 's hair and said," Eat more that you can fight harder next time."

Myungsoo smirked," Are you really ?"

Yuri held Myngsoo's chin and turned to her, Soo. It's uncountable times that I said you to ignore them. You may not understand what they said but you can ignore them . Do you like being sternest fighter that much? You was sent to Korea because of that cases! If You do that again, daddy will send you another place."

"  I like being callen Oppa than being a street fighter . Ok?"glaring at Yuri." In sorry Sehun, you had to go to police station because of me. I apologize you. And thank you."

" Your welcome, my boy.its ok."
Sehun replied.

I said," lets go home, Sehun, it's too late."

Yuri smiled at me." Just stay a little more. It was raining outside."

" ok! It's ok! I nodded,.

" Moons!please check my neck,. I feel itchy ." As he stretch his neck and wiping his neck .

Yuri became shocked and checked ." Why your skin is so sensitive ? Ohhhhh! I see some red spots, may be allergy.ok! Let go to the doctor tomorrow .  You should take care of your skin. I thought one of my friends has a smooth skin like you . But I don't remember . May be Minho or Tarmin or Sungkyu .ok! Lets go home. Thank you and bye , kris !"

I was thinking in my way to home. Why didt she rememberme ? Is she pretending ? I know that guy was mine. I'llake you remember , Yuri!!!