Thanks to Sunggyu

My secret true love

Thanks to Sunggyu.

 

Sorry for not updating . I'm really busy with my other stories. Honestly , I like this one most out of my all fics. I think it's cute.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Kris's POV 

 

It was the first day that me and Yuri worked together.


It was a little awkward at first. But , it went easily . She was sitting beside me and checking the photo with her iPad with me." Kris , I like this one. He looks great and it shines the outfit more , she said by pointing the photo of Lee Soohyuk." Aww, yep," I whispered . Actually , I felt a little jealous that she praised him although I'm not as y and smart as him. " I think he looks good with y concept, " she stated. " Yep, who will be the next model ," I cut the conversation as I didn't like she is praising another man in front of me. " Next one., it's street style , right,?" She said to her assistant , Sulli. Sulli ran to her and gave her a file," Neh! Unnie. Next is street style:"


Yuri checked the files again , " It's ok. Let's start.  Kris. " Then, she turned to Sulli," where's Myungsoo . Is he here?"

I was surprised ," Why is Myungsoo here? He's at school , isn't it?where's the model."

" Neh! I mean model! Myungsoo is my model." Yuri giggled.

I burst out into laugh." Ok! It's not a funny. But, is he a model?" Yuri explained.


Sulli looked strangely to me " Kris-shi, don't you really know that Myungsoo is a model. He's the most wanted model of all fashion company which are aiming for teens. He's so famous in LA. It's amazing that you don't know . "Sulli said .


After a while., 

I saw Myungsoo came out from fitting room. He was so cool. Absolutely different from the childish and spoiled Myungsoo that I knew.

" Hi,! What's up, BRO? " he greeted to me.  " Guy , you're so cool, today!"
I said.

He smiled," Let's start to work."

" OK!"

While taking photos ., he's really amazing. It's DAEBAK. He could make about 100 posts in three minutes . " Ok! Change the outfit, Kelvin." Yuri shouted.


................ Myungsoo changed about 28 outfits simultaneously. He was fresh and active all the time.


We finished our work earlier than I expected as Myungsoo didn't make any mistake  and he's good at modeling .
 


" GOOD JOB, SOO,it finished ." I said as all the crews started to finish their parts.

Myungsoo looked so pale after the shooting . But, he smiled to me , " Thanks, bro ." He grabbed Yuri's shoulder who's standing beside me, talking with Sulli," Moons, let'sgo home . I'm so tired." His tiredness was so obvious that he could only whispered Yuri softly ." Ok, so , go change your outfit . "Yuri called Sulli to take the files from her," Sulli, tell Hoya that get ready the car. I'll go home." Sulli  yelled .," HOYA! HOYA! LEE HOYA!"

" Yeah!! I'm coming , why are you shouting?" HOYA ran to Sulli. Sulli pouted at him," ok! Manager Lee, please come here.!"


Hoya came to Yuri," I'm here, Noona. " 
" Aweee... Hoya! I have to go home now since Myungsoo is tired . Can you mind to drive me to home since I'm tired , too. "

" It's ok Noona but can you wait a little for a while . I've to fetch Seohyun at my mom's home."he replied.

" Ok! I will. But, why is Seohyun there? "Yuri asked.

" Because omma wants to teach her something about being a mother! " Hoya smiled shyly.

" Ohhh! So, she's is pregnant . Congrats , Hoya. So, you are going to be Appa. Right? When did you guys know that she's pregnant ?"Yuri said. She seemed happy as she liked family life.

" 3 months ago. Sorry for not telling you. I'm really busy in these days." He said shyly .

" No, No, it's ok, Hoya. I'm really happy to hear that .ok, you can go now. I'll wait here ." She said and waved her hands to Hoya.

Soon after Hoya left., Myungsoo came out.," Lets go Moons. I'm finished." He said and took his backpack from sulli."  Thank you Sulli." He smiled. " Hey, Kelvin. Sulli is older than you. You should call her noona." Yuri shouted at him. Myungsoo ruffled his hairs and said," ok! Sulli moons , I'm sorry." We all burst out into laugh.

Myungsoo shook Yuri's arm," Moons, I wanna go home. I'm tired."
Yuri seemed annoyed," Kelvin, I'm tired, too, thus why I asked Hoya to drive. Please wait just a little since he's going to catch his wife. Ok?"

" Moons, but, I wanna go home. I'm kinda tired." Myungsoo pouted. And, I knew he's really tired.

"Myungsoo , stop nagging me. I don't like this manner, ok?" Yuri scolded. 

" Moons, I'm really tired, you know. It's really aches now. I feel so weak." He said my pointing his head.

 Yuri was really worried then ," Really? I'm sorry, Kelvin. I will drive you home. Are you ok?"

Myungsoo just nodded but he looked so pale." Ok!"

I knew what Yuri needed," Yuri, I'll drive you home. I think you are so much concerned to Myungsoo . I will drive."

She looked at me," Thank you., Kris. I think Kelvin is not ok. He had never done like this before. Thus why I scolded him not to nag me."

I walked to the car with Yuri., where Myungsoo was already in.

We got into the car and started the engine , Myungsoo sat in the back, " Are you ok?" I stated.

" Yep."! He just replied. 


On the way home ,,


Yuri looked Myungsoo frequently," I think he is falling asleep ." She stated." He looked do tired and pale."

" May be its because of the lights and flashes during photo shoot. He says he has headache ." I replied.

" I don't know kris. Because, sometimes he can't express clearly hoe he feels." She added.

" it'll be fine" I smiled .

" Myungsoo , we're  now at home ." I said and woke him up ." Aww.... I'm up , Hyun." He whispered .

Yuri was about to ole the door and someone approached and back hugged her," Guess who ?" That guy said.

" Ya! Kim Sunggyu . When did you arrive? Why didn't you call me , " she asked by hitting that guy called Sunggyu's arm playfully.

" ok! Ok! I'm sorry. Yeobo. " he laughed on his own words .

What! YEOBO! So, her boyfriend ?? When Myungsoo saw that guy," OHHH! Long time no see, what's up, bro."

Sunggyu hugged Myungsoo , " I miss you,my boy.you became do slim . Eat more, bro ."

Myungsoo  said," ok! Let's go in."


Yuri came into the living room with a glass of water and some pills." Take it., Myungsoo ."

Myungsoo took that pills and swallowed with water. Sunggyu looked that in detail ," why are you taking so many pills,Myungsoo? Are you sick?"
"

" it's for my skin, Hyun." He replied.
Yuri sat next to Myungsoo. And , Myungsoo leaned his head on Yuri's shoulder," I feel dizzy and queasy. "

Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo , " Yuri., don't you think he's so pale ?"


" yep. Doctor gyu! You should check it." Yuri heaved. Sunngyu went near Myungsoo and noticed me," You're Wu Kris right,? The Canadian one, right??"

" Yep, but, I don't remember you. Sorry." I said. 

 

"Do you know him Gyuzizi?" Yuri was surprised .

" Yep. We are same class in university . You said he had a smooth skin, remember ?"'He explained.

"Awe.... I remember it........ " Yuri smiled .


I was so happy and thanked to Sunggyu.

......................……………


Update !!
Don't angry for making Myungsoo dizzy . It just according to story line.

It's nearly finale,
Should I make sequel !!!!!

Do you like this  chapter ? Please answer my question about Xiumin, who should I ship with him ??????

- Lizzyivy