I found her

My secret true love

Sehun's POV

-----------------

Myung Soo and I were on our way to my home.

" Turn left , please drop us at the third building.", I said to the driver.

We came out from the car and Myung Soo said his driver," Hyun, you can go now, I'll call you when I need."

He retraced my steps . I smiled at him," come in. I think Hyun is in there."

He nodded. When I opened the door, Hyun greeted Myung Soo." Hi, you are Myung Soo, right?"

Myung Soo smiled," Neh'." You can study at upstairs . "Hyun said

I said ,"ok!Let's go, Myung Soo."

we went to upstairs to study history, the subject that Myung Soo hates most.

Kris's POV

-----------------

" Myung Soo, Myung Soo. I haven't heard that name. Did I meet him at somewhere. But, That smile, that eyes. I know that smile and that eyes."

About 3 hours later, 

I heard Sehun and Myung Soo were laughing. I thought they've done their works.

suddenly, I heard the sound that something broken or fell down.

And I heard Sehun and Myung Soo were shouting . I heard Sehun's shout ," IT'S BLEEDING "

I ran to them ," what's happening?"

I saw Myung Soo was lying on the floor. His lips and ankle were bleeding. All of his stuffs in the backpack were strewn all over his place.

I didn't know what to do at first. Then I told Sehun to bring medicine and bundages .

 Myung Soo was looking at me. His eyes made me feel something. 

I tried him to sit up and asked," what's happening ??"

he answered," I just slipped."

" Are you ok?"

he nodded," it's just a small wound ."

Sehun gave me bundages and medicine . I put some drops of medicine on Myung Soo's wound and wrapped the bandage around his ankle. Sehun was picking up Myung Soo's stuffs and putting them in the backpack . Sehun said," hey! Are you ok? Here are your stuffs . Missing something ?"

Myung Soo checked ," My Wallet. Moons will kill me if I lost it. There is her photo in the wallet . And that wallet is her birthday present ."

Sehun found it, " here it is"

I took it from Sehun. Unexpectedly, I found her photo. It was her,

 I found her.

I gave it back to Myung Soo and helped him to stand up. He waved his hands to me. " See you later , hyun."

he smiled. I remembered that smile . It's her smile.

i shouted in my mind," Yuri, finally, I found you."