Past, hurt and hugs

My secret true love

Past, hurt and hugs


Kris was now in hospital with Yuri and Sunggyu. Yuri was talking with doctor in the room. So Kris had to wait her with Sunggyu. " Does it happen frequently?"'Kris broke the silent." This is the first time. I mean that he fainted. He looks weak but he never got sick when he lived with me."

"He got sick at this year birthday , last month. It's a little serious." He replied. Sunggyu nodded," I think he has some terrible past cause I studied some psychology but Yuri told me nothing. Ohh! It's 5:30 now. I've my shift. Bye Kris." He waved and left him . He was alone then.

Yuri was walking along the corridor with a doctor of the same aged. Kris saw them and he recognized doctor's face. Her cousin." Kim Woobin"

Woobin came to him and bowed." Annyeonghaeseyeo.. Kim Woobin. Immeda."

He shook the hand he gave and greeted," Kris, Wu Kris.".

Woobin looked at Yuri," what's Dr.Jo say? "
" Just tired . And, dehydrating . As he shouted, his energy were wasted. He worked more than  he could. "Her sound was so soft that only three of them could hear.

" That's all?" He asked impatiently. She nodded." Did she know about that case? I mean Minseok hyun." No!" She shook her head ." Why didn't you tell her ? Are you crazy ? I think Kelvin also need psychologist."

" I think it doesn't need." Yuri replied." Why are you like this Yuri? You're not that type of person . What did you do to him?"

" I told him to just go and sleep alone in his room. He had been leaning on my shoulder . So I shouted him . But, he slept on my friends lap. And we argued.  He thought that I didn't need him. He told me that he'll go to Hong Kong. I remembered ," IS IT TOO HARD FOR YOU TO BORROW A SHOULDER FOR YOUR OWN BROTHER ?"he said me in that way ."Yuri was now sobbing." I didn't mean it, it was just an accident . I was just unaware of that. I'm sorry , Woobin. I'm really sorry ." Now she was the one who begged, hugging Woobin.

Woobin just patted her back ," You've done it Yuri. No regret is allowed. You did it. And don't expert any comfort from me. You know you deserve that. I've to work." He was about to broke the hug. She tightened the hug," Woobin, I'm sorry. But I'm scare  if he will happen like that again . It's scary .... "


" I can't do anything. I gotta go ." Woobin left Yuri . Kris helped Yuri to sit down ." Are you ok? You look so pale."
She just nodded.


" Kris..." She tried to say something was nothing was out. Just filled with tears ." It'll be ok." He held her hands and squeezed them softly." He can do that." He added.

She leaned her head on his shoulder," He's still in Intensive Care Unit. I haven't seen him yet. That's all because of me." 

" It wasn't your fault totally at all. It's just karma." He her hairs .

" Karma!" She repeated ." It's unfair. It was too much for him to suffer. Why always him? It will be better it's me!"

" No! He can do it. And, you can do it, too. You can protect the people you love. He know how much you love him." He cupped her face.

A sudden frown appear on her face," the people I love? I can protect ? They know I love them? I don't even know how to show that I love them. May be you think Kelvin loves me so much. No, he doesn't love me. He just needs someone close to him . He can't live alone . But, only one, not more than one. It's enough."

He was the one who confused ." Ok. Yuri. Don't blame yourself so much and can I know what you are talking about. I mean I don't understand . Imm. He patted her head lightly.


She smiled . He did , too." Can you smile like this always?" He asked. She nodded." At least for you."

Neither Yuri not Kris knew their feelings . But , Yuri admitted she really liked it in her heart. Although she wouldn't never say it, probably .

" I haven't told this one to any stranger . I mean even my husband . I thought it was family matter . He knew that there's something I hid from him. And , I glad that he never ask . But, I should have told him at least ."

" how  many thing did you hide from him? Why you have so many secrets? I think you should have told him. As you were married. " he adviced.

She just stared at the floor ,"  I was scared . I was scared of everyone then. If you ask why did I do that of I'm scared, because I love him . I love him too much that I don't want him to marry another woman . So, I planned that . I thought I  could make him fall for me if we live together . "

" But he confessed you, right?" He asked .

" Because he was tired of awkwardness of living together . I don't want him to feel of being forced to love. I know he didn't love me so I rejected it. Actually , I did love him . " tears rolled down again and he used him fingers to remove .

" KWON YURI, your patient is now in room-303 . You can come now ." As Yuri heard the announcement , she started to run but failed. She was now in Kris's embrace ." Be careful ." He just smiled." He's strong. And, you too."


They were now in Myungsoo's room. Myungsoo was lying lifelessly. His paleness can make Yuri faint on the spot. He seemed hard to breath. Although they were in an air condited room at windy evening , or may be night,beads of sweat could be seen on Myungsoo's body.


Yuri started to touched his icy cold fingers," May be you hate me now . I hope you still love me when you wake up. Make sure to remember me. Imm...... You're innocent . You didn't do any mistake . Wake up, Kelvin, wake up , please." She hugged him tightly and placed her head on his chest." You're beating so fast. Having that dream , again? " she heaved a long sign.


Kris received a call, " Sehun-ah. I'll be late today or may not be back . Imm... Myungsoo is hospitalized . Ok. Good night ."

He took a seat next to Yuri and tapped her shoulders," he'll be tired if you do like this." Lie in this couch. I'll wait him. "

 

She looked back. " but, I don't want to sleep ."

He nodded,". I just told you to lie there and rest." He was about to life her in bridal style." I'll . I'll " she did as he said . He placed a blanket over her." It's cold. And you doesn't wear any coat."

She smiled ." Can I talk to you ?"asked softly. He leaned his head on the wall and starring at the moonlight through the window ." You bet."

" I'll tell you a secret . It's not that important but .." She paused for a while .


" But important for you and someone you love , right,?" He filled. She nodded.


" It's about Myungsoo. I'm not sure he will be Kelvin I know again when he wake up. What if he become like before? " eh questioned herself.


" Before?" He sounded." He was not that good boy at first. If you are from a well-known Korean family in LA, you have to know Kelvin. A troublemaker but heartthrob of everyone . He was naughty but he was cute. But, cuteness didn't last so long. Being a spoiled son of an elite family , Kelvin was like having a Genie at home . He drank at 13, he smoked at 14, but dad didn't say. Maybe he didn't know . But it's useless if knew either. Kelvin wasn't scare anybody . He was a prince . No . A king. "


" I believe because you are the one who is telling. " he added.

She continued," He used drug at 15. He couldn't be controlled . But, we've a neighbor named Kim Minseok. He was Chinese-Korean also known as Xiumin. He was the one who close Kelvin since young  . We asked him for help. And he persuaded Kelvin and its succeeded. Kevin changed a lot and became a cute boy again." She was crying again . He kept the silence . 


So she started again ," One day, when they walked together , Kelvin was almost bumped by the truck but Xiumin pushed him and instead, he died. Kelvin was unconscious for one week , too. But, when he woke up, he kept saying only one word," I'M A MURDERER ."and he hadn't eaten nor slept. He went several psychological therapy and getting better, but , he couldn't love alone and my parents thought that he needed new environment . So, he moved to me. As I mentioned , He couldn't sleep alone when he get sick or tired. I was not a good Noona though." She seemed to be serious.

" No, you're good." He was interrupted," Only in front of others. You know Kelvin had to drink many pills." He nodded." Also included barbiturates ."

He just stared at her. Confused." Remember what U said when he's sick ?"


 " He need somebody to hold his hands to fall asleep only when he's sick." He replied .
" it's not only he's sick, he always need it. I ignored it although I know it. I was selfish. I heard every night he was shouting out of pain. That dream is still frightening him . I heard the sound that he searched his pills, the sound he called my name. The sound he threw his pills . The sound he opened the cupboard and three away closets. The sound he tore the papers. The sound he sobbed.  I ignored his pains . "

" I think I understand what Woobin said." He said unknowingly." Yes, I deserved this . But, I did what he deserved. He had everything . Parents ' love, everyone 's love, friend, even my friend only care about him. I hated him the most . I hated the way he smiled , I hated the way he called my name.  Because he made me to have no one ." She hugged her knees . He hugged her and said," In the one who's always for you ."


" WHAT?" Her eyes widened.


----------------


Sry for lone hiatus..
I'm really sorry
So, I updated a special long one
And 80% skin ship present... It's just fan service for krisyul shippers....
And, I've already inspired an epilogue for this one . So, before it ends, I hope I can do a little more fan service ( if u guys want only).. Just comment what kind of Krisyul moment do you want? 

And also to my another stories too . Love you all. Comments, subscribe and up vote please<3