CUTEST COUPLE

My secret true love

CUTEST COUPLE

 


Kris's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

MYUNGSOO was so happy and me too .
After Yuri promised him , he tried to eat more and I understood what Sehun said to me that MYUNGSOO always requested his Noona. And, Yuri was quite good Noona, they seemed quiet close.

I wanted to tease MYUNGSOO ," I thought MYUNGSOO was a tough guy as he involved in street fight. Now, this boy want to go to amusement park, how can I understand you, MYUNGSOO ?"

 

He smiled," Hey! Bro, I'm not a street fighter  . But. At that time , they kept saying the thing that I can't understand . It's annoying and I ended like that ."


Four of us were laughing out loud.

After lunch , me and Sehun gave him the present that we've prepared." HAPPY BIRYHDAY, MYUNGSOO!


He unpacked the present. " " Do you like it?" I asked .

He nodded . Yuri came and took it from MYUNGSOO ." Let me see , Soo.Oh! It's cool. I like sky blue. Try it."

Yuri put it on MYUNGSOO 's and looked at him," It suits you ."
She turned to me when she saw a tag. " what! GAP! Oh! It will be expensive , kris! Why did you buy expensive things for this slovenly boy."

" it doesn't matter if Soo wears it well. Why do you tell me like this . You even bought him limited edition, right??" I replied. She just nodded and smiled." I think we should go now." I said .

Yuri said," bye! Thank you for today."

MYUNGSOO shouted," HYUN! I will wait for you tomorrow . I'll treat you tomorrow . Bye bye !"

Yuri'sPOV


When Kris went back, only MYUNGSOO and I left, I don't know it's suitable or not that working together with kris.
I've to prepare for my work. And I started to walk to my room.
" Noona, Please watch a movie with me, please." Myungsoo pulling my hands and pleaded.

I smiled," No , Myungsoo, if you wants to have fun tomorrow , you've to listen to me. I want you to stay quiet not bothering me."

Myungsoo shook his head," no! No! You said you will spend weekends with me, Noona. Please."

I couldn't ignore his cuteness ." Ok! Soo. After that you've to listen to me what I said , ok?" He just nodded.

He lied, landing his head on my laps . And, we watched movie together .  I knew that it was his fave. " ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE."He had watched it several times , but he still liked watching it and crying at the end always.

I knew he would cry when the movie was going to end, even I wanted to cry . But, I didn't hear that boy crying and noticed that he's already asleep.

I put my palms on his forehead , it didn't warm anymore . But, I have to made him completely recover. I tried to wake him up," KELVIN! KELVIN! You should go back to your room, baby, But don't sleep so long. I'll wake up up after one hour ,ok?"
I shook  him. But he's not a 13 years old skinny boy anymore . Really tall and good looking guy. When I left LA and migrated to Korea , he was only 13, really skinny, naughty, problem kid because he was spoiled. 


He woke up rubbing his eyes." Ok!" He slowly stepped towards his room.


NEXT MORNING
***************

Myungsoo's POV 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt a little dizzy but it didn't matter . I'll feel good if I take some pills.I know why I felt like that. And if I say it to Noona, she would say because I'm weak.Thats her only thought on me .

I went towards the kitchen but she wasn't there .
I was looking here and there. Suddenly, my shoulders were grabbed by someone's hands. I was shocked." OH MY GOD!"
I shouted.

Yuri's POV
************


He was really shocked and jumped." Boy! Prepare to go out! Imm!!"

He nodded and went into his room.

 


After a while, 


Me and MYUNGSOO finished our works and I heard the bell rang. It was Kris and Sehun." Soo! Let's go! They're here."we went out and Krisgreeted us ." Good morning, Yuri."

And I nodded," You too , Kris." As I didn't see Sehun," Kris, where's Sehun."


Kris smiled," he's in the car .". Sleeping ."

" ohhh! Another Myungsoo." As I was talking , Myungsoo already went in to the car ., he sat at the back with Sehun.


Kris stopped the car as we're at amusement park. I tried to wake up Sehun and Myungsoo who were sleeping soundly leaned one's head on the others shoulder." SOO! SEHUNNIE! WAKE UP. "

MYUNGSOO stretched his hands and yawned." Ok! Ok!" And Sehun woke up ,too.

Firstly , we're wondering around in the amusement park. Because Myungsoo didn't know what to ride  . As he was warned by me not to ride more than three things as he's still weak.

But he seemed really happy. Myungsoo suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the cotton candy shop.  " Noona. I want green one. How about Sehun and Hyun?"
Sehun said ," BLUE." And Kris shook his head.," No thanks ."

And, Myungsoo said," Noona! Roller coaster ., please!"

I smiled and nodded ," ok!"
 He and Sehun rode it and I've to wait them with Kris under a shady tree.

While waiting.....................


Kris started to talk," Do you love Myungsoo so much?"

I nodded.'" I love him and I think that we're different from others . Because we've very strong , sweet and warm connections in our family. This why me and Kelvin are like this."

" Do you have any English name ?" He asked.

I swayed my legs , staring softly at him ," Yep! Wanna know."

" I just curious." He added.

" No! It doesn't matter. You can ask. I'll tell you. Yuri Spenser." I smiled.

He seemed wondered." Even with surname . Ohh ! So you guys are Yuri Spenser and Kelvin Spenser."

I nodded ." It's interesting . Although my dad and mom are Korean . We've English last name. When my dad was young, our grandparents involved in a serious accident . They had to leave dad with my granddad's best friend , Mr. Alvin Spenser to take care of dad and to inherit the company when dad became 18. Mr. Spenser was widower and had no child. So, he adopted Dad and we became Spensers."

" you guys would have a warm family life, like most Asians ." He asked.

" Dad was very treasured of his family and loves us so much. And.  Mom too. And Kelvin is a spoiled child. Thus why he's like this."I laughed and he did too.

When I saw Sehun and Myungsoo, o ran toward them," was it fan,Soo?"
He nodded and smiled.," Noona, I'm really happy."

" which one is next!" I asked? " Spinning tea cup!" He shouted." On! You and Sehun will ride, ok?"

Meanwhile a woman who looked near 30'S who was holding a baby in her  hand and there's a boy near 7 was behind her ,approached us ," Excuse me.I'm  Byung Taeyeon."

I smiled," oh! Nice to meet you.Kwon Yuri" 


She bowed ," Can I ask you guys a request ."

I nodded.," it's ok , unnie. " and I looked into the kid in her hand." I said." So cute." 

She asked," I heard that you guys will ride spinning tea cup."we nodded." My older son wants to ride it too." "it can only ride by two people as I can't  ride it and my husband hasn't arrive , yet.So ,can help me with this. One of you please ride with him. Can you?"

I nodded." It's ok, unnie." And the boy greeted us," Hello noona and hyuns , I'm Byung Minhyun.nice t meet you." And the boy grabbed Sehun'a hand and said," Hyun! I wanna ride with you." Sehun smile and nodded." Good. Lets go."

 

Myungsoo pouted his lips," So , what about me? Kris Hyun , please come and ride with me."

Kris said," ok!"

And they went there.
I followed them with Taeyeon  unnie.
Meanwhile , a good looking man around 30 approached us. Taeyeon unnie grabbed his hands," Yuri, this is my husband ." I bowed. He greeted," nice to meet you.Byung baekhyun."
" Yuri ," I muttered.


We're waiting for awhile and saw they're coming. And , Myungsoo with a pasty face who was hugged in Kris's arms. I was extremely shocked .So, I ran to him. And asked Kris ," what happened to him ,?"

Kris shook his head and smiled," Your boy , he shouldn't ride it if he hadn't rode before.Now look at him."

Myungsoo looked pale and exhausted. He smiled to me , too." No. He always rides  it. Right? Myungsoo? We rode it together when we're in LA. "I added.

Kris said," how long it has been?"

" May be six years.! I think " I replied.

Kris and Sehun smiled. And," may be ! I don't understand why he is being like this." Kris explained.

Taeyeon unnie bowed to us and the boy waved his hand," Bye bye! By the way , daddy,this Hyun shouted so loud while we're riding ." He pointed Myungsoo. 

 The family left us.

 


And I hugged Myungsoo ," are you ok?" He just nodded slightly." So, just don't ride anything , ok? Lets go and eat."

" Ok!lets go"


At the Resturant ,,


Myungsoo and Sehun ordered what they wanted and we did too. Suddenly, Myungsoo saw something ," Noona, I want them."


As he said, I looked at the direction that he pointed. It was a beautiful pack full of chocolates. And I called the waitress," How much it costs?"

She explained," It's not for sale. It's for promotion . I'll tell you the problem . If  there any couple customer, they should take selca. And their photo will be uploaded on our shop website  , and the users will decide the CUTEST COUPLE. It's a reward for that program ."

We all shocked by Myungsoo's sudden words," Moons and Hyun, please take a selfie. Please. I want it so much. You guys are really cute coupe."

"WHAT? KELVIN , ARE YOU CRAZY??" I shocked.


"Please" Myungsoo pleaded. " Moons, please. It isn't bothering you. Just a selca won't hurt your life. Please....... Please........ Please ...,"
He crossed his fingers.

 

I looked at kris with are-you -ok look. He just rise his shoulders and smiled," ok! Soo, as your wish . We won't guarantee that we'll win. But. According to your promise , you've yo treat us.


He smiled and nodded quickly." Ok ! Ok! Just take a selfie please ."

We did as he said and the waitress told us to wait 20 minutes as they were taking votes.


Myungsoo was looking to that pack frequently while eating. He was really anxious than us. That he can't even eat his food well.

Suddenly ," ATTENTION PLEASE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE'LL ANNOUNCE THE CUTEST COUPLE. IT'S WU KRIS AND KWON YURI WHO GOT 76% OF VOTES. THANK YOU."

Myungsoo is the happiest person. He jumped around with that chocolate pack and yelled," thank you, THE CUTEST COUPLE."

 


.***************************

Hey! Sorry for making u guys to wait so long. While I was writing . I just hung out to a festival named KOREAN WAVE and found out some awesome groups. IS ANYBODY from Myanmar !!! Hehe^^ I like the group named DNA!!
They're DAEBAK!!

 

For those who r readers of ROYAL BLOOD: WU L


I'LL CONTINUE AFTER FINISHING THIS ONE! And this one will finish soon.


Thanks all my subbies.


Actually, I'm not Kris biased. I wrote Krisyul Bcoz my fri nagged me. Actually , I'm eLement.  By the way ., I saw my new bias in DNA. He's DORIAN , leader,whose number is 13. I just envy one of my subscribers , eLement13....


Hehe^^ just13, cause it'sMyungsoo's birthday.