One step closer

My secret true love

One step closer💚💚

Kris's POV

What! She said dinner . But it's just lunch time. She's also like Myungsoo too.
As Yuri said , I started too wake up MYUNGSOO., who was sleeping soundly.i pouted his pinky cheeks which were like peaches ," Myungsoo wake up. Dinner is ready.oh, sorry . Lunch is ready."

He slowly moved but I thought he's still asleep. He suddenly hugged me and said.," Moons! " . Ohhh! He's sleep talking. So I pulled his hands to sit up when Sehun went to Yuri for help.

He woke up and stared me for a couple of seconds," Hey! Soo, what's wrong with me."I said.

He shook his head .," nothing . But Hyun , what time is it now."
" 10 am." I replied.

He ruffled his silky brown hairs." Why did I sleep for such long hours." And he counted something with his fingers." Oh my god , I slept 15 hours continuously." He said to himself and smiling . Then," Hyun! Why did I sleep so long?"

I really wanna laugh to that kid. And , he looks like Yuri when he smiled till his sparkling eyes closed.

" cause you have a fever." I said and put my palms on his forehead. It's a little warm." Let's go to eat!!"

He got up from the bad and stretched his hands. As soon as he tried to walk, he lost his balance and almost collapsed . Then ., I    helped him to walk .

He smiled at me. And I smiled back." Happy birthday."
He nodded. " thank you."

When Yuri saw us, she approached me ," Kris, you can have your lunch now. I'll take care of him," she tried to help with Myungsoo. I shook my head," No. I can do it . It doesn't matter."
She seemed pleased.," Thank you."

During the lunch time,

Sehun was next to Yuri and I have to sit beside Myungsoo facing Yuri. It was a little awkward . But , I like it. And , also thank to Myungsoo who created that atmosphere.

Yuri gave a piece of chopsticks and a spoon to Myungsoo ,"You should drink just a spoon of seaweed soup at your birthday , Kelvin."she said in English . I like the way she talked English .

Myungsoo stuck out his tongue to Yuri ," No. I don't like it. I wanna vomit even if I inhale that smell."
Yuri seemed angry but she was right. He had to drink it even if he didn't like because it was his birthday .i know the battle was starting .Yuri started to shout,". KELVIN, WILL YOU DRINK IT OR NOT."

Myungsoo was afraid of her shout," yes, I'll . But, only a spoon, ok?" Yuri nodded  as he drank.after drinking that soup, Myungsoo pushed away that soup bowl toward me." I don't even want to see that. "

Myungsoo only ate just three or four spoons of porridge .

Yuri said ," Why. Isn't it tasty?you need to eat more."

He shocked his head.
"What ! Why not rice. ? Why porridge. ?" Myungsoo said in disappointment . He glared at Yuri . And giving WHAT-IS-THE-REASON look.

Yuri tried to explain.," Soo,  you're just recovering. As you're dyspeptic ,you can't eat rice right now ,ok?"

" But, I don't like."Myungsoo pouted  his lips 

Yuri tried to calm down ," Soo, you've puked up three times throughout the night.ok! You need to eat more. And Woobin said you need to eat more. If you do, I'll fill your wish. "

Myungsoo eyes became sparkle ," really?" Yuri smiled and nodded. " So, lets go to amusement park after lunch ."

" No,it can't be. Soo, you have to avoid crowded area when your body is too weak." Yuri said as she put some meat slices into Sehun's. 

" why?" Myungsoo asked." How about tomorrow ."

" Tomorrow is ok if I can find the photographer today." Yuri replied ." You already have a photographer , right? What happened to  Eunhyuk Hyun ." Myungsoo asked in surprise .

" he's now hospitalized because of appendicitis . So, I've to find new one."

Myungsoo smiled," don't make yourself confused . You can use Kris Hyun . Isn't it.   Hyun. You can do it, right.?"

Yuri smiled in relief .," Is it ok, Kris?"
I nodded.  " Thank you so much."
" so, we'll work together." I said and she nodded.

I just thanked to Myungsoo again.
" Hey! So , we'll go to the amusement park tomorrow , ok! Hyun! Will you come with us." Myungsoo asked me. 

I thought Yuri felt diffident to say but I knew that she wanted me to come along with them. She asked," Is tomorrow your free day"

" No, but I can give time if you guys want because I'm not too busy tomorrow and how's your fashion shop"

She seemed happy and replied ," it's ok, I don't go to the shop at weekends always as I want to live with Myungsoo."

Myungsoo said," I can't even eat a cake at my birthday but I'll go to the amusement park without fail tomorrow."

He was happy and I was happy too.  However, it's one step closer to her......


________________________________________
Hey!
I'm back with a new chapter .
Who missed me?
I really ship baektae couple. They're such a cute.
And
Do u love my poster??????