Record Store

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Record Store❞

 

 

You were in the record store, looking through all the hip-hop and rock records unsure of what to buy. Suddenly someone comes and stands beside you, a hint of cigarette traveled thru your nose. You noticed that they picked up the record of the people who you are listening to on your ipod.

pulling your earphones out and saying "That's a really good album, i'm actually listening to it right now". Completely unaware of who you were talking to and what they looked like.

"Is it really?" he said.

You notice the voice sounds of someone similar to your age. You go slightly red in the cheeks.

You can't bring yourself to look up but you find the courage too. He was like no one you have ever quite laid your eyes on, you could tell straight away that he wasn't like anyone else you know. You seem to have fallen for that straight away.

"Ah yes, it is actually"

"Well, maybe you can let me have a listen"

"sure" you pass him your ipod and let him listen to a few songs from the album.

"Indeed, this is great. You have incredible taste in rockin' music girl"

"Yes, I know. Thank you"You both smile at each other, he grabs the record and he buys it. 

You are still indecisive of what record you want to purchase so you decide that you would go sit across the road at the park and read some of your comic books.

Your listening away to your music and reading Detective Conan and the boy from the record shop comes and sits next to you.

"That is a sight you don't see very often" he said.

"excuse me?" You say with confuse face. He laughs.

"It's not very often you see a girl with such a darling face like yours, walking into a record shop with an exceptional taste in music and then five minutes later catching her under a tree reading comics"

"Well, i'm not like everyone else"

He pulls out a cigarette keeping his eyes on yours the whole time. He lights it up, breathes some in and slowly exhales it out.

You were never much for cigarettes but you found him awfully y smoking.

"I'm Yoongi, by the way" He put his hand out to shake yours.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter