English Class

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝ English Class❞

 

You guys have always known each other since you started high school, you were in most of the same classes together for the first two years of high school but after those two years you only have the same English class together.

 You are in a terrible mood this morning, and you really are not up for any immaturity from any one at your school. You get to your seat in the very far back corner with your best friend. Jungkook walks in with his usual annoying crowd of loud mouth and self absorbed friends and of course little miss princess girl you dislike, who always hover around him.

The teacher is trying to get the class sorted out but Jungkook and his difficult friends are not making it easy. You are getting really frustrated so you get up and yell at them.

"Do you annoying egotistical people have any respect or at least ever shut up!?" They are all shocked staring at you never expecting you of all people to stand up to them.

"Why don't you shut up, lovely? You're distracting the class now" Jungkook says. His entire group laughs at you.

"You really need to re-evaluate your life Jungkook"

"Do I now?"

"Ye-" you get interrupted by the teacher "Stop, the both of you, I've had enough. Go to the detection block now!"

You both walk out, you walking about five meters ahead of him.

“You seem awfully keen to get to detention" Jungkook  said to you but you just ignore him.

You both are sitting there in detention. You are sitting there drawing pictures on a piece of paper, but you get this feeling that someone is looking at you, so you look up and you see Jungkook staring at you intently, like he has really noticed you for the first time.

"What the heck are you looking at?"you ask.

"You, obviously. I've never really taken much notice of you since we had every class together, but phew, you have grown up to be so gorgeous." Jungkook said to you and gave you a real genuine smile unlike his usual cheeky smirks.

"You're a real charmer aren't you Mr.Jeon Jungkook"

"Yes, I can be. Considering I am the one who caused you to get put into detention, how about I make it up to you? Pick you up tomorrow night and we can go do something, my treat"

"Ah, I don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter