I'm Sorry

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝ I'm Sorry❞

 

Who didn’t know Jeon Jungguk? A cheerful kid, famous for his dancing skill, a guy who dances girl group’s songs and the golden maknae of the kpoop group Bangtan Boys. His cute laugh and fierce looking face has been one of his many charms since they debuted. This side of Jungkook had attracted many girls heart, not only the fans but even you.

Taehyung your childhood bestfriend.Always teased the both of you, you didn’t realize your feelings for Jungkook since you watched him in their debut stage.

 

Jungkook loved you back, because nothing will compare your innocent actions and cute laugh. The first time he saw you he thought that you’re the cutest person ever; no one can explain how he loved you and how you loved him.

 

One midnight of winter, you became an official couple. Where all people and BTS members are deep asleep, happy on their dreamland. Jungkook was going out to buy some comic books because he can’t sleep and at that time you were busy buying some brushes and paint for your art class, you both accidentally met at the store. The books and book shelves are the witness when you both shared your first kiss. It was short  but warm, sweet and funny kiss because you said you need to finish your painting and he said he need to go back before the manager finds out that he is missing.

The next morning he called you, asking what are you doing, where are you and if he can come over to your apartment. Both of you were happy for having each other; you both enjoyed the times when he secretly sneaks out of the dorm and just go to your place or to see you at the middle of the night. The members knew about your relationship but their manager and fans didn’t suspect anything because he is happy and cheerful just like a normal day.

But he acted differently lately. He was feeling empty inside, lonely to be exact. It’s like his missing something a special piece that will complete him but the problem is he didn’t know; he can’t remember what it is.

This morning he checked all of his belongings, his to-do list, wondering if he forgot something important.

“hey jungkookie,did you see my mp3 player?” Jimin asked as he entered their room

“yah! Jeon Jungguk are you deaf?” Jimin shouted

“ah no, nope I didn’t saw it, you can use mine” he snapped into reality

“what’s wrong with you maknae?” Jimin asked puffing his cheeks

“nothing hyung, just ermm sorting things out; I  guess I’m forgetting something” he mumbled

“what is it exactly? The thing that you forgot?” Jimin asked as he shift his way to the drawers since he can’t find his mp3 player at the unfolded blanket, thinking it might be somewhere inside their messy room.

“I don’t know what is it exactly…I just… forgot it hyung”

“are you sure kookie, ah here is it” Jimin asked as he pulled the mp3 player out of the drawer.

“guys, look Yunhee's painting won first place” Jin shout made the other members run from their previous place into Jin’s laptop. Hoseok appeared with a toothbrush in his mouth and Taehyung leaving his noodles.

“really? Are you sure hyung?” Taehyung asked

“yes I am, look at her recent photo on twitter and facebook and the tweets all over her timeline” Jin answered

Jimin now taking over the laptop and scrolling down at your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter