What are you doing?!

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝What are you doing?!❞

 

"What a day", you thought. You got your physics test back with a C and you know that your mom would kill you and your bestfriend being a moron spilled her coffee all over you when the both of you went to starbucks.

"At least it's almost the end of the day." You thought as you got your books from your locker. When you began walking down the hall way to your last class, you realized the hallways were almost completely empty. You then realized you must be running late so you picked up speed, nearly running down the hall. You then heard a noise coming from the gymnasium. It sounded like yelling and cursing. Curious you looked through the door to find, not a P.E class in session, but four boys pussing around and cornering one boy. You squinted your eyes and saw Xero,Kidoh, Sangdo and Pgoon kicking someone on the ground.

You watched in horror as they pushed the boy against the wall hard and continued yelliing names at him. Why weren't any teachers or students responding to this? As shy and scared as you were, you realised what you had to do. "What are you doing?!" You yelled. The group of bullies turned there heads in alarm to look at you as the victim boy slid down the wall.

"None of your business, get lost!" One of them yelled back.

"No! Leave him alone!" You yelled, setting down your books and bravely marched over to them.

'Whatever, we're done wit him anyways." A bully said as the boys ditched.

You ran over to the boy that had gotten beat up who was sitting with his head on his knees.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" you asked, kneeling in front of him.

"yes." He said without lifting his head, "I probably look like a loser right now though."

"No!" You replied, "Those jerks are the ones that are losers!" The boy lifted his head to look at you with his dark glossy eyes, your stomach got butterflies, "Thank you,Yunhee-ssi"

"You know my name?" you asked shocked.

"I sit at the back your Math class, but I'm in most of your classes."

Suddenly you remembered him, "Yoongi!!." You breathlessly asked.

He gave you a small smile. "Come on" he said,"You should go to class."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter