I like you noona

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝ I Like You Noona❞

 

“Kim Taehyung, if I caught you running again” Rap Monster growled as he tried to calm down one of his hyper member, it’s the last day shooting for their upcoming music video and V’s makeup is not finish and it’s starting to fade away because of the running he did for the past minutes.

“noona, save me” Taehyung also known as V, run behind you and hid like a little kid who don’t want to go to the dentist ,you jokingly spread your arms as you shield him from his hyung.

“Hyung your 18 years old and your clinging to noona like a koala” their maknae said as he help Suga to pull him out from your waist, you laughed as he makes baby face and sound.

“Taehyunggie, noona needs to work with your makeup now” you said at him as he was pulled at your waist, he nodded as an agreement.

You walked to where your makeup kit was and started to do his makeup, concentrating in his eyes putting the eyeliner was hard for you because he’s taller than you ending up you tip-toeing to meet his height.

“okay, I’m finished” you said as you brush some powder at his forehead before letting him go.

All the members dragged their feet’s to the studio and lined up according to their places, you saw V mouthing “Thank you noona”

You sighed and shook your head. Taehyung is just a rocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter